Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen these episodes?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sapphire Waterlilly

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:57 am
So apparently these little mini episodes were shown in the US. I didn't get to see them but the Canadian Channel that shows LOST has a website that has all the episodes available for people to watch

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/20040922/Lost-special/20080102/

So go there and go to the tab below the player and select Missing Pieces to see the episodes. There are 13 episodes (you can scroll over)

Also if you've missed from Season 4 starting from episode 7 you can watch them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:08 pm
    They weren't shown on TV in the US. I watched them on the ABC website, which is the channel that Lost is shown on here.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Shale Darksnow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:06 pm
I liked how they helped make Artz into an actual character instead of one that had his fifteen minutes of fame then death.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 am
I have not! But I would like to....the site gives me a popup that says, "Canada only." I'll have to search ABC.com for the Missing Pieces episodes. Thanks for the heads-up!  

cutie6380

Microwavable Hobo Party

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:39 am

I thought they were interesting; I especially liked the one with Frogurt, the one with Ben and Jack playing chess, and the one where Juliet is trying to manage Walt.

Also, lawl @ Arzt. Poor guy. X3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:12 pm
hmmmm ill have to watch these when i get back from vacation lol. how long are the mini-sodes?  

The 21st Hokage

The Lost Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff