Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalpini

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:27 pm
Jack's got a tummy ache. sad  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:39 pm
I hate Jack, and I hate the idea of him with Kate. It should be Sate. Last night, after the show, I had a dream that Aaron died, and it was so realistic. I remember thinking I was really watching it, and telling myself that he couldn't have died because he's with Jate. >.<

-Liquid Sunshine ≈ ☼

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:18 am
Meh at this point I could really care less about the love triangle. The episode was alright, I really liked how CS showed up and took Claire, as well as in the FF how they first off had Hurley tell Jack he wasn't supposed to raise Aarron. And the last part that really had me curious was how was Kate communicating with Sawer? and what had Sawer asked her to do?

The episode was alright it was more of a lead up until next weeks episode, the promo for Cabin Fever had me more excited then the majority of this actual episode XP

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:49 pm
The Jack and Kate stuff made me go burrrfffffff and flip off my TV. I am totally over them at this point. I agree with Seaphron, the best part of the show was the promo for next week!  

Dnelle

PyroBlade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:07 pm
Seaphron
Meh at this point I could really care less about the love triangle. The episode was alright, I really liked how CS showed up and took Claire, as well as in the FF how they first off had Hurley tell Jack he wasn't supposed to raise Aarron. And the last part that really had me curious was how was Kate communicating with Sawer? and what had Sawer asked her to do?

The episode was alright it was more of a lead up until next weeks episode, the promo for Cabin Fever had me more excited then the majority of this actual episode XP
i think sawyer dies on the island and he may be communicating with kate the same way charlie communicates with hurley. but that doesn't explain the phone call, it could've been ben on the phone -shrugs-  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:52 am
I watched it a little later. Luckily on the CTV website you can watch full Lost Episodes with really good quality.

I dunno I like that Kate and Jack were together. It was them at the very beginning so it doesn't bother me. He's a total mess though.

Jack must know that Aaron is his nephew right? Because he said to Kate 'You're not even related to him' so he must know.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:49 am
PyroBlade
Seaphron

i think sawyer dies on the island and he may be communicating with kate the same way charlie communicates with hurley. but that doesn't explain the phone call, it could've been ben on the phone -shrugs-
I think Sawyer is still alive on the island personally, though only cause after rewatching this episode I noticed Jack mentions that Sawyer chose to stay on the island. I kind of suspected Ben on the phone as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:09 pm
    I think Kate was doing something for Clementine, Sawyer's daughter. She wasn't directly communicating with him, just doing something he told her to do before she ever left the island.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items