Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gundam SEED/Destiny Guild

Back to Guilds

Psst! You, yes you! Are you a fan of Gundam SEED/Destiny? Enjoy Roleplaying? Want to win easy gold? Join us now. ^o^ 

Tags: Gundam Seed 

Reply Forums
Welcome! Introduce yourself here Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uniformed Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Introduce yourself here^^ I'll start

Hi Im'm lacus Clyne AKA Devon outside of gaia im 17 and a huge fan of gundam seed and Seed destiny I hope you all have fun ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:02 pm
Hi! I'm the eternal lacus clyne! It's a pleasure to meet u all! I love anime aspecially gundam SEED and gundam SEED destiny! I also love air tv! My fav gundam SEED characters are lacus, kira, cagalli, athrun, shinn, and stellar! I love to cosplay and go to anime cons to meet other anime fans! it's so much fun! I'll be 18 soon! I don't have outside of gaia, most of my friends HATE anime... sometimes that makes me feel alone but i have a friend out of state who likes it so it's ok... I'm also known as komako-chan on gaia. it's my main account. I hope to get to know all of u better! I love to gamble so let's play black jack together sometime! ^_^  

the eternal lacus clyne

Miss Lacus

8,025 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:28 pm
Hi, I am Miss Lacus
I am 13 and I love to watch Gundam seed and Gundam seed Destiny
My favorite characters are Lacus, Cagalli, Kira and Athrun.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:00 am
well....names Athrun Zala (outside of Gaia its Ryan or Ray for short)
im 18 and am a huge fan of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny
and well i hope everyone who joins has a fun time ^^ be seenin ya all later  

iAthrun Zala

xx_KiraxYamato_xx
Crew

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:52 am
hi, smile
my name's Kira Yamato (outside of gaia its Kevin) sweatdrop
i'm 22 years old and i'm a huge fan from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny and i hope to know you all better and to have fun with everyone who joins. razz
hope to see ya all later wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:57 pm
ello, Athrun here ^^ (irl name is stephen ((pronounced like stephen king's name or stephen spielberg's, not like stefan)) got a invite to this guild, i havent really been active on gaia as of late, work is keeping my overly busy but yea ^^" ive been a huge gundam seed/seed destiny otaku for a long time now, i watched every ep of the first series all in one day couldnt look away ^^ my friend charlie back in cali was kira, and i of course was athrun. Im a guild leader gaia's first, and at its peak was the largest gundam seed guild called the clyne faction. it was a lot of fun, but since i couldnt be on gaia as much as i used to due to a move to the country, its since faded down >< but its cool to see that there's still a good fan base for such a great series on gaia, i hope i can meet a lot of you and be great friends 3nodding  

Athrun- -Zala

Maizue

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:28 am
Hay Everybody I am Maizue, well I got an invatation for this guild, so yeah.
I am 18 ( real life name: Miri)

I love Gundam Seed/Destiny and my fav. character is Athrun Zala!!!!
other then that, I love to draw and write fanfiction ^___^
I hope that we all can get along good and that this guild is active 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:08 am
hey im the seed of destiny im just 13 sweatdrop (real name is sameh or sam) big fan of gundam seed. hope to see everyone soon biggrin  

HaxOredForReals

Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gentle Lullaby

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:17 pm
hey i love gundam seed/destiny heart , and im a big fan of Athrun Zala just to let u all know and im 15 in real life and ummm yeah. ohh yeah and my names Amanda.... in real life. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:07 pm
the eternal lacus clyne
Hi! I'm the eternal lacus clyne! It's a pleasure to meet u all! I love anime aspecially gundam SEED and gundam SEED destiny! I also love air tv! My fav gundam SEED characters are lacus, kira, cagalli, athrun, shinn, and stellar! I love to cosplay and go to anime cons to meet other anime fans! it's so much fun! I'll be 18 soon! I don't have outside of gaia, most of my friends HATE anime... sometimes that makes me feel alone but i have a friend out of state who likes it so it's ok... I'm also known as komako-chan on gaia. it's my main account. I hope to get to know all of u better! I love to gamble so let's play black jack together sometime! ^_^

it's still me, the eternal lacus clyne this is just my other account! ^_^  

Komako is gone

PinkLadySongstress

Friendly Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:06 pm
Hi there! I'm Lacus-Haro-chan! Like Lacus in Gundam Seed Destiny, I'm 18, and I love to sing! I've been told I have a nice voice. In real life I hope to become an animator, voice actress, and manga-ka.

Lacus is undoubtedly my favourite chararcter, but I absolutely adore Kira, too! blaugh heart My favourite anime love, no question there! (He's so cute!)
In real life I also have a working, flapping, talking pink Haro, which I ordered online. (My family is tempted to throw it out the window, but I've managed to keep them from doing so- love me, love [or tolerate] my Haro!) It comes in handy for conventions. 3nodding
I recently went to the Toronto Anime Con last March, and it was a wonderful experience in cosplaying (My first time! My first con was short notice, so I went as myself)! sweatdrop
It was a real treat to meet Trevor Devall, who plays Mu LaFlaga/Neo Roanoak. Was anyone else there?

So, that's it for now about me! Let's all have fun, guys! After all, Gundam Seed is awesome!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:19 am
Hiya I am Sadie Yamato,My real name is Sadie,I am 17 years old turning 18 in a couple of days.I am a huge fan of Gundam Seed/Destiny,And my favorite character of course is Kira Yamato,I love him heart
Thats Y my last name on gaia is Yamato XD and the Celeberty Date Looks Like Kira, so thats y I wear it.Well that pretty much it soooo yea. ^^  

EternaI Dream

Beloved Vampire

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100

Midnight Resonance

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Hi hi! Sorry I haven't been on gaia that much, but thank you for the invites btw.

I'm Meer ` Campbell. razz

About me:
My name is *it's a secret*. xD
I'm 15 years old, turning 16 in January.
and more info in my profile.
Gundam Seed is a good anime, my favorite would be Meer. =)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:39 am
Yo sup guys! The heartless phantom here! im a big fan of gundam seed ,seed destiny and gundam 00 xd i love collecting gundam models whee im 14 years old. real name ummm... secret  

The Heartless Phantom
Crew

Kaka 8D

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:31 pm
i ish name Koharu Tanaka (: ish my japaness name (: (real name: Katherine, but its gay, so my parents made my name shorter as Kaycee(k-c) its easy to pronouce o: i'm actually 14, birthday feb 6 :O yea, feels weird. or w.e My Ancient account was C a g a ll i Z a l a 18 I got tired of getting hacked, but at leas, the 2nd time i got hacked, hacker left 2-3k while before i got 30k T crying T and left 3 of my monthlys (got 6 of them after i got hacked, those were donations crying ) So besides that wasted time of my life, Gundam Seed/Desinty is my favorite anime (: Cagalli's my favorite character ^o^ Which meens, my favorite couple is AsuXCaga 3nodding  
Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff