Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Chri

Back to Guilds

Reply Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians
We are at War

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glory To Jesus Christ Our Lord And Saviour!
  Praise Him
View Results

-Ryklon-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:30 am
Hello there fellow brothers and sister in Christ... 3nodding
I would like to know your opinion about the attacks that are being made by the athiest and unbelievers to our Religion and Faith.

I had experienced this attacks in some places here in gaia like forums and guild forums.I would like to ask everyone of you here why these guys are doing such things.I can control my temper if these guys only question the teachings of Church and only question my Faith but these guys do not only question my Faith and the teachings of the Church but also they mock and insulted GOD! stressed

Im not saying that all athiest and unbelievers are bad but some of them are doing the things that I had mentioned.Anyway I would like to know how do you brothers and sisters in Christ repel or counterattack this guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:33 am
It's difficult and it makes me so angry I stay away from those forums, generally. The level of hate, spite, stupidity and arrogance is beyond belief, especially when they prate about being tolerant and despising bigotry - is Christian-bashing not bigotry? Society is going down the toilet and we seem to be in the last days of Rome, or maybe just the last days. Too much corruption out there.

But, treating others with love and respect, even when they are being little pots, does work. I got into a thread with many idiots, one of whom tried the usual nonsense that they spew, but I refuted each of his arguments with logic and the facts, and he ended up being much more respectful. In that same thread, I got into it with another poster and it was like throwing pearls before swine - a waste of energy and a blowing of my testimony, as I got mad.

So...
Know your facts, keep reading your Bible and hang out with other Christians when possible. We're supposed to be the salt of the earth, but as part of the Body we need to interact with our fellow body members as well. We need that support.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:35 am
Support from an unexpected quarter -- God bless Jackie Mason!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:01 pm
I agree with you its better to stay away from those forums... 3nodding

Id better stay in this guild than those stupid arrogant guilds... 3nodding

"IF YOU ARE WITH OTHER BELIEVERS,YOU ARE IN AN ARMY OF IMMORTALS"
User Image  

-Ryklon-

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:29 pm
What's really irking is that the're not informed. I really dislike people who make statments, especially hateful ones, without knowing what the heck the're even talking about. Somethimes, if you just talk to them, you realize how young(spiritually) and foolish they are. Sometimes they even learn from talking to wiser people. Sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm
Silver Wingling
What's really irking is that the're not informed. I really dislike people who make statments, especially hateful ones, without knowing what the heck the're even talking about. Somethimes, if you just talk to them, you realize how young(spiritually) and foolish they are. Sometimes they even learn from talking to wiser people. Sometimes.

Back when Jesus was twelve TWELVE! He was teaching the Rabbis a the temple.  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 pm
I dont have enough faith to be an athisit because even the athisits have to beleive that there is no God. Brethern rember Eph 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. So the battles in mind belong to the Lord! With him on our side we cannot lose!  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games