View Results

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 pm
I'm just saying that do the kids there get a choice of becoming a detective and the next L or are they forced too? and what if they don't want to be a detective? what if they want to be something completely different? what can they do? and if genius british orphans can't live out their dreams what hope is there for the rest of us!!! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:09 am
Is anyone even going to respond?  

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Anyone have something to say?!?!?! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:45 pm
I think they just jacked a bunch of orphans and told them that if they wanted a home they had to become detectives.  

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 am
I've noticed that every orphan in that house has some psyhological issue. I think that they;re being forced to become L.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:47 pm
Yep. Just look at B.  

randomnessensues

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:34 pm
I know and then there's what happened to A.And what about the ones that are really dumb or don't want to be detectives?What happens to them?And it's weird that none of them are seen or mentioned.Suspicious.... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 pm
You know you are kind of right, but if Wammy's house really existed i would be able to go there, but since is doesn't. Anyway i do agree with you, mostly, mainly because it would be an honor to be L.  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:20 pm
Yes it would be,but A killed themself from the pressure of being the next L, B went crazy and copied L and became a murderer and then Near just had nothing but disrespect for the title. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:57 pm
Ehh guess your right.  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:35 pm
I feel kinda bad for them. And then there's Roger. It says in How to Read:13 that he doesn't even like kids. Then why work at an orphanage. Unless he has other "intentions" and he seriously creeps me out. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:40 pm
One flaw in the "force" thing. Mello left on his own will.

Also while they do have a home in the form of Wammy's house they are certainly smart enough to be able to find shelter elsewhere.

Meanwhile it isn't a forced labor camp. The kids are shown to have fun. They can play games, and all that other stuff. Wammy's house is like any other orphanage with one exception.

1. It attempts to find potential L successors. They do this through regular activities and such. Kids who don't fit the bill live like any other child in an orphanage, which at Wammy's is shown to be a generally good life.

Those children are told about it. Refusal is allowed as we saw in the case of Mello. A we learn, is weak. A probably was too afraid to say no, which is why he killed himself.  

Kira Skellington

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 pm
If A was too afraid to say no then there must have been a reason. And there is the fact that everyone that leaves there has some sort of issue that makes it borderline impossible for them to adjust to society. I mean everyone thought L was weird. Near never went outside. Mello and Matt were the closest to being like "normal" people and they both died. Then B went insane. So there has to be something weird going on that we just don't see.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:21 am
I'm not quite sure if this is right, but, I think it's been stated somewhere that the Wammy house was built for the purpose of educating orphans who are gifted, as well as training a successor to L. Even though alot of the orphans there would never truly become the next L, for multiple reasons, they could still get by, with the skills they learnt at the Wammy house, or by being directly involved with the other orphans...

At least that's what I remember, may possibly be wrong, but, heh  

Taiyou_x6

Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 pm
actually, i think Wammy's house is great.
Its not like they HAD to become detectives or anything.
Wammy's House just i guess enhances their skills before going into the world or something.  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff