Come join your fellow members to chat it up from games to anime 

Tags: Otaku, Video Games, Manga, Anime, Movies 

Reply Otaku Hangout
Neil Gaiman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You ever heard of Neil Gaiman, or anything he has written?
  Yup!!
  No...
  Maybe... *shifty eyes*
View Results

Lycoris Melas Oneiros
Captain

Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 am
Neil Gaiman is awesome!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He is a writer. Some of his most popular stuff is The Sandman series, which is an AWESOME series. He also did Stardust, and a lot of short stories.
A lot of his short stories are available here: http://www.neilgaiman.com/

BTW, the stuff in the banner in my signature is from The Sandman, I believe the first or second book. The stuff Obama is saying is what the main character Dream says, and Hillary's stuff is quoted from a demon, I forget his name, anyway it's a contest that Dream has to win to be allowed out of the underworld.... That is such a good series. ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:38 pm
HIPPIE ALERT!!! j/k xd

I don't know, it sounds pretty cool but I am not one to check out those kind of books. Well I'll read if I am stuck in a place for long and the computer gets boring. I hardly read very much anymore ._.  

V-Primo
Vice Captain

EnyaElric87
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:22 pm
Sorry but I never heard of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm
crying A lot of people haven't, but you should totally go check out his stuff. It's really interesting.  

Lycoris Melas Oneiros
Captain

Magical Star

15,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

V-Primo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 pm
Well remind me next time you are on. I have a ton of games to beat right now but I am going to be looking for some books soon. I need something to read when I am not busy at work.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:37 pm
I loved the mini-series Neverwhere and the movie Stardust.  

lazy bonz

haylin21306

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:57 pm
the only thing i have ever heard of him is the movie stardust!!
i love that movie heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

Stardust was a pretty cool movie
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100

lazy bonz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:47 pm
Neverwhere takes place under London. All the residents down below are invisible to the people who live above. I got the DVD at the local library, cool huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In the eyes of those who see her

Sounds cool,
Our library has VHS only... and they are shitty movies anyhow, so I don't take any out..
She is as invisible as the windsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sick Until Sunday

Shirtless Player

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Otaku Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items