I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Mario vs. Sonic Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which video game mascot/character do you think triumphs over the others?
  Mario
  Sonic
  Zelda
  Solid Snake
  Knuckles
  Mega Man
  Metroid
  Master Chief
  Lara Croft
  DUKE NUKEM!! BABY!!
View Results

tyaselax

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:44 am
Like Super Smash Bros., Which videogame mascot/character do you think triumphs over the others? This go from Astro Boy to Zelda.

Who do you like?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:03 am
    Well I like the Zelda games more than the others, but...it'd be Link who's the better mascot, not Zelda.

But really, Mario would triumph over the others. I mean, who doesn't know Mario?

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:43 am
I also am disappointed by the lack of the Link option. So I picked a second favorite, Mega Man, the main character of dozens of nigh-impossible games.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:24 am
Sorry, For Those Who Want Link, Choose Zelda. I accidentally typed Zelda instead of Link.  

tyaselax

xHikki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:32 am
Well, I main with Link on SSBB. xD
I chose Sonic though. <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:08 pm
So, when you say 'metroid,' you really mean Samus, right?

Anyway, I'm actually sort of appalled at the fact that some of more popular FF characters didn't make it in that list crying

I mean hell, when one says Final Fantasy, I'm sure the first couple of names to pop up would be Cloud and Sephiroth. As overly hyped as FFVII is, it's still basically the flagship for the series, considering that's the first game that most have played. If they ever got into the series during that time.  

Arcanas

Hunter

giliras

Agent Bard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 pm
MASTER CHEIF WILL ROLL OVER YOU IN HIS TANK AND THEN BLOW YOU UP WITH HIS LASER GUN MUHAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
LADY LARA CROFT COULD BEAT UP EVERYONE ELSE MENTIONED HERE, THEN RAID SOME TOMBS TO BOOT...  

Dawna Celeste

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:11 pm
OBVIOUSLY IT WOULD BE CAPS-TAIN CRUNCH!!!11 LOLLERCOPTERCOASTERTOASTER!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 pm
I WAS TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION!!! YOU BOYS ARE SO THICKHEADED!!!  

Dawna Celeste

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Woah woah. Slow down there. Caps lock may be cruise control, but you still have to steer D: Anyway, I don't think anyone was mocking you. I'd vote for Captain Crunch too. But, Link's still my favorite. Especially Toon Link, yum. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm
Arcanas
So, when you say 'metroid,' you really mean Samus, right?

Anyway, I'm actually sort of appalled at the fact that some of more popular FF characters didn't make it in that list crying

I mean hell, when one says Final Fantasy, I'm sure the first couple of names to pop up would be Cloud and Sephiroth. As overly hyped as FFVII is, it's still basically the flagship for the series, considering that's the first game that most have played. If they ever got into the series during that time.

Yes, I do mean Samus.

Actually, I wanted to have more names on the poll, but Gaia only allows 10 as the maximum. I would have added Cloud along with Kirby, Goku and double dragon along with many more.

Just to spice things up, I do feel that Solid Snake and Master Chief would have killed everyone else. Samus along with some of the girls from DOA would have been the only ones who had the best chances of surviving. Afterwards it would be a brawl between the two. Im guessing the Chief only because he has sheilds and alien weapons on his side.  

tyaselax

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:11 pm
If we're talking about fighting, I'd like to put my vote in for Kratos as victor, one and only.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:24 pm
Jaft
If we're talking about fighting, I'd like to put my vote in for Kratos as victor, one and only.
seconded.

Or maybe Genisis, from the FF on PSP...forget what the title is...  

Arcanas

Hunter

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:25 pm
I'm sorry, ATG, but I have to be pulling for the Duke... He was my first video game hero.

Hell, I'm one of the idiots that gets excited every time they release/leak a picture of DN: Forever. And, really, what's not to love? He saved the world's strippers from aliens!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff