Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Family Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mwauhahaha
  ...okay
  ...(ignore)
View Results

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:59 pm
Hello! Yay, a new discussion! After 4 months...ahaha... Well! Anyway, let's think back. Team 7 like Naruto said during one of his flash back thought of everyone as a family member. Kakashi, as his uncle, Iruka as his father, Sasuke as his brother and Sakura as something more. But the reason why Sakura is more important to Naruto is because of his little crush on her. But now, due to Naruto's bluntness he thinks Sakura still likes Sasuke. Because of this, in Shippuden Naruto treats Sakura as a sister and is more focused on getting Sasuke back than anything else. Partly because of his life long promise to Sakura and because he cares for Sasuke.

-So, how is Naruto's feelings different from the first season? Who does he care more about? Discuss.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:48 pm
Naruto's a bit more mature...besides the fact that he's more perverted...*ahem* Right now, Naruto cares about Sasuke than anything else in the world. Hell, he was so anxious when they we're close to finding Sasuke.
So, in my thoughts he cares more about Sasuke now. But then again, Sakura is also very important to Naruto.  

DeficientLoser

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm
Mika_chann
Naruto's a bit more mature...besides the fact that he's more perverted...*ahem* Right now, Naruto cares about Sasuke than anything else in the world. Hell, he was so anxious when they we're close to finding Sasuke.
So, in my thoughts he cares more about Sasuke now. But then again, Sakura is also very important to Naruto.
Haha! Very true indeed, Naruto turned into the next Jiraya xDD I wonder if Naruto will continue the Icha Icha Paradise series for Jiraya...hmm

Well, Naruto does in fact cares about Sasuke a lot right now. Whenever they got close in finding Sasuke, Naruto is the first to go to him. So cute XD But my only question is that, will Sasuke care?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:54 am
i don't think sasuke will really care right now, because he is still under the influence of orochimaru and his goal of killing his brother is completely consuming him. but if he ever snaps out of it then i think he'd appreciate the fact the naruto refused to give up on him like everyone else.  

kittyluck13

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:44 pm
kittyluck13
i don't think sasuke will really care right now, because he is still under the influence of orochimaru and his goal of killing his brother is completely consuming him. but if he ever snaps out of it then i think he'd appreciate the fact the naruto refused to give up on him like everyone else.
Really? But he did kill Orochimaru because he said he has no use of him any more. And he also "killed" Itachi. And just because he "killed" him does not confirm that he's coming back. It would be nice if he did but now, Sasuke's very insure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:08 am
I think he's just scared to loosing his moral soul-.-
he was a nerd and now he is a strong one and even have an own organisation!
how would it look like if he turend back right now??
he would look like an idiot and a whimp-.-
(which he also is-.-)  

Ekia Emu

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:54 am
Ekia Emu
I think he's just scared to loosing his moral soul-.-
he was a nerd and now he is a strong one and even have an own organisation!
how would it look like if he turend back right now??
he would look like an idiot and a whimp-.-
(which he also is-.-)
Haha, that's an interesting theroy.

Though it can be true. I think Sasuke is more scared of losing something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:37 am
my theory is that in the end naruto will die and sasuke will fullvil the wish of his mysteous love(naru^^) and bekame a hokage!!!

XD
SASUKE: I wonna be a hokage! Belive it!!

XD  

Ekia Emu

ojau

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:09 pm
Ah, I don't think I was even aware of Naruto saying that... this is what I get for following my pairing via others' fandom instead of watching the show..
In the first season, when for the most part things are going well, Naruto would say that about Sakura because he would want her to be "something more" - it would be ideal for him to fall in love with her, be hokage, buy them a little house, raise them a little clan, etc., etc. It would be easy (if only Sakura would show any interest). Sasuke was a "brother" because of the relationship he and Naruto maintained through childhood and their devotion to one another and ... all that.
After Sasuke left, though, and all of the trauma in "breaking ties" and leaving, the betrayal, Naruto's goals switch: from longterm (being hokage) being the most important to short-term (getting Sasuke back). Because of the weight he placed on his and Sasuke's relationship, the loyalty and love he gave Sasuke, Naruto feels impassioned about setting wayward little 'Suke straight and his focus is narrowed. Also, I agree that Naruto has matured and his ideas about his future with Sakura may have changed; perhaps after so much rejection he decided to let her be, or he realized the way to a girl's heart usually isn't pestering. or both.
So basically, Naruto wanted to love Sakura and have things be simple... but he never guessed Sasuke would do something sick like what he did and complicate things. When Sasuke left, it gave Naruto more important, and more messy, more deep and hard (loluh), things to think and care about, and more urgent goals. Almost, I think, goals he cares more about. But that's probably the persistent NxS shipper in me talking. u__u

tl;dr i'm not totally sure what i'm talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:35 am
ojau
Ah, I don't think I was even aware of Naruto saying that... this is what I get for following my pairing via others' fandom instead of watching the show..
In the first season, when for the most part things are going well, Naruto would say that about Sakura because he would want her to be "something more" - it would be ideal for him to fall in love with her, be hokage, buy them a little house, raise them a little clan, etc., etc. It would be easy (if only Sakura would show any interest). Sasuke was a "brother" because of the relationship he and Naruto maintained through childhood and their devotion to one another and ... all that.
After Sasuke left, though, and all of the trauma in "breaking ties" and leaving, the betrayal, Naruto's goals switch: from longterm (being hokage) being the most important to short-term (getting Sasuke back). Because of the weight he placed on his and Sasuke's relationship, the loyalty and love he gave Sasuke, Naruto feels impassioned about setting wayward little 'Suke straight and his focus is narrowed. Also, I agree that Naruto has matured and his ideas about his future with Sakura may have changed; perhaps after so much rejection he decided to let her be, or he realized the way to a girl's heart usually isn't pestering. or both.
So basically, Naruto wanted to love Sakura and have things be simple... but he never guessed Sasuke would do something sick like what he did and complicate things. When Sasuke left, it gave Naruto more important, and more messy, more deep and hard (loluh), things to think and care about, and more urgent goals. Almost, I think, goals he cares more about. But that's probably the persistent NxS shipper in me talking. u__u

Nonsense, you make perfectly sense biggrin

Yes, when Sasuke left it really did tore Naruto and team 7 itself apart. They're family like relationship/bond was ruined because of Sasuke's betrayal. But we can't really blame him. Sasuke, to me is like a ticking time bomb. For example, if things don't go his way then he freaks out. Especially, when it comes to strength but for Naruto. It gave him to importance of bringing Sasuke back for Sakura because, he made the promise to a life time for her. Though, that maybe just to cheer her up....but we'll never know.

Anyways, I really do like what you said, congrats biggrin  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:36 am
Ekia Emu
my theory is that in the end naruto will die and sasuke will fullvil the wish of his mysteous love(naru^^) and bekame a hokage!!!

XD
SASUKE: I wonna be a hokage! Belive it!!

XD
eek LOL! Yes, I hope Naruto will be hokage too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:57 pm
Mika_chann
ojau

Yes, when Sasuke left it really did tore Naruto and team 7 itself apart. They're family like relationship/bond was ruined because of Sasuke's betrayal. But we can't really blame him. Sasuke, to me is like a ticking time bomb. For example, if things don't go his way then he freaks out. Especially, when it comes to strength but for Naruto. It gave him to importance of bringing Sasuke back for Sakura because, he made the promise to a life time for her. Though, that maybe just to cheer her up....but we'll never know.

c: Lol uh, thanks.
Yes... I think Naruto probably wanted both: to cheer Sakura up, and to go the whole way and bring Sasuke back for her. And Sasuke can't be blamed... he was lied to and messed up when he was young. So he's a little off.
I don't blame Sasuke either  

ojau

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:19 pm
ojau
Mika_chann
ojau

Yes... I think Naruto probably wanted both: to cheer Sakura up, and to go the whole way and bring Sasuke back for her. And Sasuke can't be blamed... he was lied to and messed up when he was young. So he's a little off.
Np.

Sasuke's a bit over the edge now that he knows the truth. Still, maybe when it comes to the final battle Naruto will have to chose one of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 pm
Mika_chann
ojau
Mika_chann
ojau

Np.

Sasuke's a bit over the edge now that he knows the truth. Still, maybe when it comes to the final battle Naruto will have to chose one of them.
I can see where you two are headed because Sasuke can never do anything without Sakura and Naruto's help. Sakura is a person whom he sees as a mother. Naruto is a brother that he used to have... But seeing as though Sasuke nevered really knew how love or being loved actually felt, since he thinks everything was fake. Knowing the truth about his clan and presuing the wrong goal, that he dedicated himself to do.

So, they are a bit of a very well bond family. But since Naruto is the closest to Sasuke it might be more than that..xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
ojau
Mika_chann
ojau

Np.

I can see where you two are headed because Sasuke can never do anything without Sakura and Naruto's help. Sakura is a person whom he sees as a mother. Naruto is a brother that he used to have... But seeing as though Sasuke nevered really knew how love or being loved actually felt, since he thinks everything was fake. Knowing the truth about his clan and presuing the wrong goal, that he dedicated himself to do.

So, they are a bit of a very well bond family. But since Naruto is the closest to Sasuke it might be more than that..xD
You have a point. But seeing Sakura now, she really did change for Naruto and Sasuke, also for herself. Mainly for the reason, that she wants to prove to everything, so can be strong, and defend herself.

As for Naruto, she wants to help him, since he's always helped her but all she cared about was Sasuke. Never actually paid attention to Naruto. That's why she cares for Naruto more and actually notice Naruto is, of course a very dependable, good person.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff