omg, my kitten lost her first tooth! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Variable

Familiar Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:40 pm
Front fang on her right side. Normal first tooth to lose, right? >w< The replacement fang is already there, like nothing had ever been missing at all, but there's a small bit of blood behind it where the old tooth was, cause, obviously, it just fell out of her head. xd

I am excited and nervous at the same time. Any precautions I should make? Should I give her soft food for dinner for a few days?

I should totally take a picture of the tooth. I have it in a baggy. I wanna put it under her pillow tonight. rofl heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:40 pm
Sadly, I don't remember my kitty losing any of her teeth. *shrugs* Maybe, she was hiding them on me.

lol about the tooth her pillow.

Kenshin_Love

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm
Yeah, ask the vet about how careful you should be with the tooth. Boor baby, it probably hurts. Give soft[er] food for a bit. Maybe not completely soft tunaish food all the time.

My cats would throw up. ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:20 pm
hope your kitty is doing better, alex.

i remember when mitts had some of his teeth removed (i don't know why, but he had several loose ones and one was badly chipped. but he definitely felt much better after his oral surgery), his vet told me to feed him nothing but soft food, avoid large kibble for two weeks, and avoid playing tug-of-war with him.

cardi

Cat

MysteriousTigrusha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:46 pm
i didnt know catz lost their teeth, as many as i havent seen any lost teeth, but yeah try softer foods =D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Dasha11111
i didnt know catz lost their teeth, as many as i havent seen any lost teeth, but yeah try softer foods =D

I didn't know cats lose their teeth either.
maybe it happens so quick we don't notice  

taller2

angel2cutiegirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:43 pm
My kitten, Frankie, just lost his first tooth too! blaugh I'm going to try your idea about putting the tooth under the pillow. heart LOL!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:48 pm
Is she gonna get a little splat of wet food verses a quarter for her tooth from the Kitty Tooth Fairy?  

Jackie Pancake

iiaznPanda9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 pm
taller2
Dasha11111

I didn't know cats lose their teeth either.
maybe it happens so quick we don't notice

Yeah, me neither. I have two cats and i never saw any teeth lying around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:56 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Kaiija

Moonlight Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lyca_Watyre

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 am
We didn't really change their diet much when they lost teeth, but I did put ice in their water.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm
yeah, i didn't know kittens lost their teeth, my cat never did...or at least I don't remember that ever happening  

Winchester1862

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 am
the reason most people don't ever remember not haveing seen the cat's teeth is because when they lose them they usually swallow the teeth but i haven't seen my cats teeth either because of that  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:46 pm
You should feed the kitten canned or pouch food with a small bit of tuna. My cat loved that.  

Invisible Jadesong

Felinady

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:53 am
hey how old is ya kitten? I know they lose their teeth but not sure at what age it happens. You are lucky to have found the tooth! I must keep an eye on my little one and see if I can be so lucky...

An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff