Submit

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:43 pm
It could be a plot point, a gameplay point, or the ENTIRE EMINFING WORLD OF WONDERLAND, just tell us all what you dislike the most about the KH series.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 am
I would've changed the stupid songs in Atlantica in KH2. That was just....weird... and the singing was bad. I also would have liked the swimming to have been better. It was hard to move around, let alone fight underwater. But, most under water levels in games are odd...  

Claeris

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:11 am
I agree they ruined atlantica in the second one it wasn't even a level although i don't like the way cloud and aerith talk to each other like nothing happened, she died and he went all emo and depressed eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:32 pm
One of my least favorite parts was the beginning of two in Traverse Town with Roxas. There was a point, but it didn't have to drag on. My other thing was Atlantica in the second one. I wanted to kill the singing. They do sound better in Japanese though.  

ladyAnlu
Captain

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 pm
In KHII (The one I've played through) I hate Aquatica. In fact, does anyone like Aquatica. And the Roxas part was trippy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:44 pm
I don't like the way that evn though Roxas is the main character you only see him like three times in the game and they are mainly axels flashbacks.  

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

MetalWing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:25 pm
The Twilight Town stuff at the start was all right for a bit, and I see it for being a bit of training for people who haven't played KH1, but stuff like the jobs for Munny dragged on so much, cause of such a low payout from em. Struggle was little more than a diversion with a bit of story in it. Likewise for the school assignment part of it as well.

As for Atlantica. The -only- part of that that was in any way decent, was the Ursula battle song. Otherwise it was completely pointless.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:41 pm
I think that we can all agree that the Atlantica in KH2 was and still is awfull they could have done so much more for it after all there was a Little Mermaid 2 Movie that could actually have been used in the game. rolleyes  

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Claeris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:53 pm
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X
I agree they ruined atlantica in the second one it wasn't even a level although i don't like the way cloud and aerith talk to each other like nothing happened, she died and he went all emo and depressed eek

Oh, man, I also hated their relationship. Did you also get the feeling at the end of the game that she's in love with Squall? Or is it just me going crazy..?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:26 pm
No its not just you i could totally picture that happening. Wow what a plot twist eek  

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:59 pm
I, being a psycho yaoi fangirl, personally see yaoi everywhere. So I'm totally a Cleon shipper.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:21 pm
LunarArson
I, being a psycho yaoi fangirl, personally see yaoi everywhere. So I'm totally a Cleon shipper.

Hahahaha rofl , that would be the most emo yaoi ever!  

Claeris

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:53 pm
Awwwwwww that would be so cute they could sit in dark corners together 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 am
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Also, I felt that they totally changed Squall....oh, sorry, "Leon's" character. He was so....nice. I'm so used to him being such a jerk.  

Claeris

X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 am
Claeris
X_XI_LOVE_Emo_PuddingX_X

lmao rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Also, I felt that they totally changed Squall....oh, sorry, "Leon's" character. He was so....nice. I'm so used to him being such a jerk.

Yeah i know wot you mean he used to be mysterious and kind of a loner but they changed him into the complete opposite i mean who died and left him in charge anyway lol.  
Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff