Now I have some of the forums up and hopefully running, but here is what will happen in the RPG and the rules.

Introduction:
This is an RPG, a role playing game. You get to be your own character (and some roles will be taken) from Tsubasa reservoir Chronicles. You get to pretend like you're actually in the world of Tsubasa, and with threads already started, you may begin. Just remember to follow the rules and have fun! ^^

As it is said in the intro, you can be a character or your fantasy character. But first, you must read the rules.

1. Follow Gaia Terms of Service - For your sake, I suggest that you follow them. ^^
2. Don't spam - This is a role-playing game. You can't just say something like "Hi guys. What do I do?" or "Haha, spamz." You get the picture. XD If you have questions, read the rules and the rest of this thread.

3. You may use very mild language - It means in role playing, you may use very mild language. Like if something bad happens, you can say the occasional d-word, but you can't say it over and over again.

4. No posting random things, or inappropriate things - No posting spam or material above the pg-13 level, please.

5. Have fun and be a good sport - If you lose in the Outo country, or events in the other forums, don't be a sore loser, or a sore winner.

Directions:
Whoever character you are, you begin at Yuuko's lair. (I haven't got up all the forums yet, so RPG will probably be delayed until then.)Then, you are sent to different countries. (I hope to get more up soon, and I would greatly appreciate some names of them)

Details about characters will be written in another thread.^^

~Fai