Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What is your favorite drink/beer ? *21 and up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 pm
YennonCrow
I wanna try sake eek plus everything thats been listed ;P

I remembered something I drink everytime I get enormously depressed... Malt Liquor... but I can't remember the brand name for the life of me xp ::does some searches:: Magnum! Plus I'd drink: Olde English, Zima, Pabst... anything cheap that could get me drunk quick.

... while we're at it, what kind of drunks are you guys? When I'm drunk... I cry crying kinda makes sense, since I only get 'drunk' when I'm sad ;P My sister is going to freaking hate me but... QueenNanami is a DRUNK DIALER!!! xd she calls up whoever and just... LAUGHS into the phone! She called up her BOSS and called him names and such while laughing rofl good thing that guy has a great sense of humor mrgreen

HEY!!!!!
That is all on a personal level no one needs to know stare and my boss never heard those messages and it wasn't me calling it was one of the other girls... and he broke something i loved and deserved those names! but since one of my dirty little secrets are out i will confess i do drunk dial.. that's just what shot after shot of vodka does to a person! You need to remember i didn't start dialing until i was sitting in the car with my seat belt on thinking the car was moving.. These stories still haunt me at work crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:31 am
I'm not much of a beer drinker.My favourite drink is vodka with anything, particularly raspberry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any of you guys have ever tried Midori with Schwepps? It is heavenly ^^

And of course who doesn't love those Tequila shots on a wild night?

Like QueenNanami I've once called a guy and started confessing to him that I loved him and all. Nonetheless it was pretty embarassing when we next met.

I'm a happy and er, horny sort of drunk. Under the influence of alcohol I see all guys as VERY attractive, and well... You can guess what usually commences.  

Debichiru

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:49 am
lmao, you guys are all funny ;P I should try getting drunk when I'm not heart-broken, and see how I am then ::starts counting change::

and that Midori with Schwepps LOOKS heavenly eek I've never seen it before... random fact: Midori is japanese for 'green' wink or I think it's japanese, since I learned it from an anime... but I know it definitly means green mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:31 pm
YennonCrow
lmao, you guys are all funny ;P I should try getting drunk when I'm not heart-broken, and see how I am then ::starts counting change::

and that Midori with Schwepps LOOKS heavenly eek I've never seen it before... random fact: Midori is japanese for 'green' wink or I think it's japanese, since I learned it from an anime... but I know it definitly means green mrgreen

Yeah Midori means green in Japs, that's why the drink is a beautiful green colour. Ohh you really should try it, it's YUMMY XD

Getting drunk when heart-broken makes a weepy drunk X)  

Debichiru

Hexatus Aquatica

Olympic Champion

1,500 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:40 pm
Ned-san
Utena_Tenjou_86

Well yeah, but only with my hubby.
And if he's not there, then I call him over for... well you know what.
User Image

For.... Dos Equis? o_O

rofl I think it's more like "tres equis". I kill me....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:59 am
Hexatus Aquatica
Ned-san
Utena_Tenjou_86

Well yeah, but only with my hubby.
And if he's not there, then I call him over for... well you know what.
User Image

For.... Dos Equis? o_O

rofl I think it's more like "tres equis". I kill me....

Aye cochina!!!
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:55 am
does sparkling wine count? xd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:26 am
Debichiru
YennonCrow

Yeah Midori means green in Japs, that's why the drink is a beautiful green colour. Ohh you really should try it, it's YUMMY XD

My gosh. I used to drink that. It's so dang sweet, it makes me chuck. xp Not a pretty sight. sweatdrop  

ChibiMo0n

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:39 am
Utena_Tenjou_86

Aye cochina!!!
User Image

Haha... I know, ain't I though?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:49 am
For me, it a Sam Adams Boston Lauger. For Miss Rio, it would have to be a Dos Equis with a lime wedge. But I don't think its fair cause I know what she likes to drink. xp  

BizzyBo

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:56 am
BizzyBo
For me, it a Sam Adams Boston Lauger. For Miss Rio, it would have to be a Dos Equis with a lime wedge. But I don't think its fair cause I know what she likes to drink. xp

LOL !

No way, everyone else see's me in there ordering these things up like every other day 4laugh

You win heart *kisskiss*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 pm
ChibiMo0n
Debichiru
YennonCrow

My gosh. I used to drink that. It's so dang sweet, it makes me chuck. xp Not a pretty sight. sweatdrop

its sweet? o.O like as sweet as a pineapple? xp really sweet stuff makes me gag...  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:44 pm
User Image
Absynth = Omg drunk very quickly

User ImageSpread Your Wings....and Fly.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 pm
OOooo I want to try Absynth, but it is illegal here in the states  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:25 pm
Duke_Azriel
OOooo I want to try Absynth, but it is illegal here in the states

There is something called absinte that you can still get. A lot of bars carry it.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff