Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Just Spit it Out; Damn Daisy (SasuNaru)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold.
  :D!
View Results

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Disclaimer: Naruto is Sasuke's Kishi's not mine.
A/N: Set in Sasuke-chan's POV. :3

-----

just spit it out; damn daisy.

----

Sometimes it’s weird; things don’t seem to matter. The rain’s cold and fierce as it dashes your skin so fast; like if it could just go fast enough, you’d melt off into a puddle onto the floor and never move from being just that ever again--a blur.

But when you fight it, its like a merry friggin’ daisy got shoved into your throat; still, even as you’re forced to gag and bite down the damn thing, you can’t seem to make your jaw unhinge again and un-grit your teeth enough to let it go.

So while you’re inhaling the noxious perfume of your lawn, gagging as you try not to swallow down dozens of pollen seeds with one too-sharp breath, suddenly the clenching muscles of your throat and lungs that are protesting and struggling until your face turns purple suddenly stop; can’t remember why you couldn’t ********’ remember your nose. Yes, Uchiha, you have a nose; relax and stop trying to ******** choke when all you wanna do is taste the damn daisy anyway.

Wait. Not…not that you like it.
Why the ******** is it in your mouth, anyway?

You spit it out and walk away, hands in your pockets. What was with you, anyway.
Stupid. That…didn’t happen. No.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:04 pm
Grunting, you cough quietly, trying not to gag on the taste of rain and grass buttery ******** sunshine on your lawn. Lick the inside of your mouth quickly wondering if spitting will wash out the taste. You do, and it lands on the sidewalk with a splat. ******** daisy. Never should’ve messed with your head in the first place.

Try not to see behind you; him as he ran after you with that stupid big grin and stopped. You watched the gravity pull down his lids like there were two-ton trucks riding down on their creases as he stared at it, splattered against the sidewalk with rain and your saliva.

You move on, faster than you’d have to; just because it’s cold. You can’t taste the June in your mouth when you find yourself licking the insides of your mouth for some reason again, then stop yourself hastily. Not there. Like snow in the sun is annoyingly bright, because it shouldn’t be there, where you can see it. Annoyingly bright. It hurts your eyes. Why is it there?

(It can melt too easily. Too easily. Setting itself up. Makes you feel sick.)

(But you still can’t look away. Awed by the brightness it made.)

The daisy in the rain you were forced to taste. The smell of it; yellow in the gray. The damp lawn; his smell that wafered over you suddenly like sunshine on your skin when he forced it in. You can taste it.

(But you couldn’t tear it away)

After a moment, when he looks back up (why haven’t you looked away yet?), he has changed. That unbearable something in his eyes (that made you wish you’d just kept the damn thing and half-turn you all the way back…just until it went away again…)

is gone.

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:06 pm
-----

Sooo what'd yew think? :3 Liked it? Thought it was weird?
Confused out of yer mind and just want to ask me WTH that was all about? @_@;
Well, whatever you thought XD, feel free to tell moi! -^0^-~ heart

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:29 am
Huh? Daisy? Whut? question I get the end but not the begining...  

Lollerskates N Lollipops

kakashi_crazzy_13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm
sweatdrop nervous laugh yeah im pretty slow i dont get any of it i'm sorry i mean it was written well and everything but i dont see how its sasunaru but it sound ed like a poem  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:29 am
I have this sinking feeling of what's taking place in this thing you put together, Plushie. I...have the feeling that Sasuke & Naruto just did something (no, what I'm talking about should not be considered perverted) together. Sasuke walked away, spit it out, Naruto caught up to him, then stared at the saliva.

When Naruto looked back up at Sasuke, who had stayed and turned around to look at him, he had looked back with dull eyes. Sasuke hurt Naruto by that single act. Sasuke is then filled with regret.

Let me guess. What all of this meant was...hm, Naruto had taken the intiative & kissed Sasuke (while it was raining, catching him by surprise).

Am I right (I'm confident I am, but I don't know)?

By the way, I like the fact that you used many similes & metaphors, and that you were centering it all on a daisy that never actually existed. ^_^

StrawBerry_Eve

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm
Haha, sorries it confused everyone! ^^' (Not that I didn't have a feeling that would happen, my style isn't exactly the clearest >w<')

Kimi- Er, basically above^ XD' I'll explain in a sec, tho~ :3

kakashi_crazy- Haha, thanks. My style has always been kind of a cross between prose and poetry. >w<' I get told that a lot.

Strawberry- Thanks! :3 Great guess, I'm flattered you put so much effort into understand my lil' drabble ^^' <3

Though in reality it isn't actually as complicated as it probably sounded. XD' I guess its kind of a metaphorical event, really? The daisy is supposed to represent Naruto, how Sasuke actually really likes him but "spat him out", leaving him like a splatter of saliva on the pavement. But he still can't forget Naruto, how he changed him... Naruto's reaction to the smothered daisy on the pavement at the end was symbolic of how crushed he was when Sasuke left him.

I know, it wasn't exactly obvious! XD' But I hope its more understandable now? >O<' I'm posting my longer, finished version of it here tew--its called 'Breath Failure'. Hope you gaiz check it out! Tell me what you think :3

~Art/ Library Room~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games