Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how many?
  Can't we settle this over a pint?
View Results

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:25 pm
I was listening to the song March of Cambreadth (the title of the topic is from that song) and decided to make a tread for battle stories. So lets have them let us know how bad a** you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 am
Wow .. Creepy... eek I have my iPod on random, and it just HAPPENED to be playing this song.

And at the exact moment I'm reading the title - that line was said eek

.... That was REAALLLYYY Creepy. eek  

Naito_Mitsukai

Felix OFlyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:54 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Wow .. Creepy... eek I have my iPod on random, and it just HAPPENED to be playing this song.

And at the exact moment I'm reading the title - that line was said eek

.... That was REAALLLYYY Creepy. eek

Ha ha that's really funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 pm
no s**t, there i was, my sword in one hand, and my shield in the other. it was a straight capture the flag match and i was on an advance charge team to bust up their unit. My line spread apart and the guys on either side of me seemed to disappear shortly before i hit their line. the enemy line had spread out to get through my line but after i hit the first guy and killed him, i turned killed another, and charged down their line and killed another while my allies killed the last of them. we reformed and marched down with the rest of my unit and crushed the defenders of their flag.
i am a division 3 youth fighter  

cackleback

American Lad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Felix OFlyn
I was listening to the song March of Cambreadth (the title of the topic is from that song) and decided to make a tread for battle stories. So lets have them let us know how bad a** you are.

scottish song right? isn't that march of the camerons? or is that something else?  
SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games