Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The OLD Chatterbox
~*Avatar Talk*~ [Post your Avi Arena links here!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woot!
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
^__^
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Hostile Fire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:33 am

So I made the thread. See how nice I am. Well, come here to discuss stuff about your avatar, and items that might improve your avatars rating, and all that other avatar talk stuff.

This is the only place for that.
"RATE ME" threads are no longer allowed. If you want someone to rate you, then put it here. That is now a rule.

I'll also rate some avatars if you want me to. But in order for me to rate, you have to say at least one of these words/sentences:

This thread has basically been taken over by the members. So basically you just have to say something which makes it obvious that you want people to rate you.

1. Rate me! Fo Sho'

2. Dizzle DAWG! Rate me Shizzle.

3. Rate me.

Don't say any bad things about a persons avatar, try not to be so mean, if the avatar sucks just, you know, don't be so mean.
What I'm trying to say is that don't flame the person if their avi sucks.
Ex:
Good: You should try and get the _____ item, it'll go great with your avi.
Bad: B***H, your damn avi sucks!!!! Go buy better items you retard.

Well you get the point. This is an avatar talk thread, so start the avi talking?

Enjoy! cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:43 am
Too bad. blaugh
I got the first post. cool  

Hostile Fire

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:47 am
Rate me.

domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:49 am
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Hmmm...I'd say a 9/10. The hair and the white part of the shirt doesn't really match with anything, but still, a 9/10 is good. cool  

Hostile Fire

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:52 am
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Hmmm...I'd say a 9/10. The hair and the white part of the shirt doesn't really match with anything, but still, a 9/10 is good. cool
Sweetness. I rate you 9.9/10...and the only reason my white hair and shirt dont match anything is because the items that I want to match them with are too much money for me right now and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:57 am
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Sweetness. I rate you 9.9/10...and the only reason my white hair and shirt dont match anything is because the items that I want to match them with are too much money for me right now and stuff.

What are the items you want that are to much money for you right now and stuff?  

Hostile Fire

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:00 am
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Angelic headband, maybe angelic scraf...both to match my angelic boots and gloves. But I only have 4455g cause i just donated 1000 to my friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:02 am
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Angelic headband, maybe angelic scraf...both to match my angelic boots and gloves. But I only have 4455g cause i just donated 1000 to my friend.

Wow very nice, the headband would go good with your avi. Lucky friend huh.

I was going to quest for the headband, but I decided to quest for the baby seal slippers.  

Hostile Fire

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:05 am
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

I was going to quest for the headband, but I decided to quest for the baby seal slippers.
Those things are wierd to me for some reason.

Oh yea, and I love donations! *hint hint*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:08 am
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Donations. eek
Sorry, I can't figure out the hint hint.  

Hostile Fire

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:13 am
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Hmmm...I''d say a 9/10. The hair and the white part of the shirt doesn''t really match with anything, but still, a 9/10 is good. cool

Donations. eek
Sorry, I can''t figure out the hint hint.
stare Fine then, be that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:16 am
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Hmmm...I''''d say a 9/10. The hair and the white part of the shirt doesn''''t really match with anything, but still, a 9/10 is good. cool

Donations. eek
Sorry, I can''''t figure out the hint hint.

I''ll be that way then. cool  

Hostile Fire

Kai [In j00r pants]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:18 am
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Hostile Fire
kaier01
Rate me.

domokun

Hmmm...I''''d say a 9/10. The hair and the white part of the shirt doesn''''t really match with anything, but still, a 9/10 is good. cool

Donations. eek
Sorry, I can''''t figure out the hint hint.

I''ll be that way then. cool
crying

Eh, whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:20 am
Really, the most expensive thing I have on my avatar is the hair. neutral  

Inkou

Ban_Meru

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:30 am
Rate me  
The OLD Chatterbox