Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Is anyone on right now? -Official Chatter Thread- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:15 am
Hi! If you don't want to wait forever and a day to see if someone else is around in the guild, then post here for some fast responses! This is a way to check if anyone is around, and of course, feel free to talk about anything that comes to mind.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:22 pm
Niiiiiiice! I think ever guild needs one of these! ^_^  

BECH

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:24 pm
Yeah, I thought it'd be a good idea! I'm glad you like it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:28 pm
Hope this one works this time, I liked the way it happened in the old guild, the whole guild was just a chatter thread. It was great, when the new guild was formed, the discussion thread died though...
So, is anyone on? and if so, how are you? in fact, whoever posts next, how are you?  

dragonlove_48

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:33 pm
Yeah, I'm on, and right now I'm doing great! I'm still working on the revamp of the guild, and I hope everything runs more smoothly than it has been. Mostly, I'm just trying to get rid of the straight up arguments and avoid hurt feelings if at all possible.

This guild is about LOVE! heart whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:33 pm
dragonlove_48
Hope this one works this time, I liked the way it happened in the old guild, the whole guild was just a chatter thread. It was great, when the new guild was formed, the discussion thread died though...
So, is anyone on? and if so, how are you? in fact, whoever posts next, how are you?

I am good! ^_^ And yourself?  

BECH

]-Disciple-[

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:57 pm
dragonlove_48

I'm sort of down at the moment but, I'm alive, so i guess im ok  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:57 pm
I'm glad Ablazed, I'm sure your doing a great job ^^
I'm doing good too, I like talking to friends. Why are you down Spencer?  

dragonlove_48

Gambol

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:02 pm
Wow, I come in and there's a revamp of the Guild! biggrin

Sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:04 pm
Gambol

Sweet.

I hope all of you like it. whee

Spencer, what's up? Anything you'd like to talk about?  

Ablazed
Captain

]-Disciple-[

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:12 pm
dragonlove_48
I'm glad Ablazed, and I'm doing great too, I like talking to friends, and I had a great family chrismas dinner yesterday ^^. Why are you down Fighter?

I'm sort of getting over an emotional wound right now...plus many other things are bothering me right now, i usually have a friend that cheers me up when im like this but theyre the one that my emotional wound is over right now...

And as usual my mother's husband has made my already bad day(s) worse by grounding me from the internet so i have to go now, c you guys later  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Ablazed
Gambol

Sweet.

I hope all of you like it. whee

Spencer, what's up? Anything you'd like to talk about?

if you want to know read Dec. 17 in my journal...  

]-Disciple-[

Ablazed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:14 pm
*huggles* Sorry to hear that Spencer, and even though you're probably offline by now, I want you to know my prayers are with you!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:18 pm
I am here! Anyway, I'm lurking around, so behave everyone! xp  

Theopneustos

dragonlove_48

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:18 pm
Fighter_for_Christ
dragonlove_48
I'm glad Ablazed, and I'm doing great too, I like talking to friends, and I had a great family chrismas dinner yesterday ^^. Why are you down Fighter?

I'm sort of getting over an emotional wound right now...plus many other things are bothering me right now, i usually have a friend that cheers me up when I'm like this but they're the one that my emotional wound is over right now...

And as usual my mother's husband has made my already bad day(s) worse by grounding me from the internet so I have to go now, c you guys later
I've been praying for you Spencer, and I'll continue to pray, I hope it will get beter soon.
Theopneustos
I am here! Anyway, I'm lurking around, so behave everyone! xp

eek , blaugh  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out