Reply Episode Discussion
Flashbacks are changed forever

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negro-Man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:37 am
I don't know about any of you but i loved this episode. It explained a lot. but probably only it my own deluded way to piece together this epic lost puzzle. But here goes:

This episode namely Desmond's flashback experience and meeting sweaty and his similar ailment. Proved 2 things to me. That Desmonds flashback in "Flashes before your eyes" was true and he did actually go back in time.

And that the flashbacks that we the audience see is more then merely a cenimatic device.
I believe that Desmond being exposed to intense magnetism and or radiation some how attuned himself to the flashbacks everyone on the island has. What makes him different is that he is aware of it. So was Sweatso on the boat.

I believe thats how he is able to see into the future. That is a flashfoward that Des can interact with. Some how a product of the island is these flashbacks and with that said does Des now how the power to go back in time?

I'm about to start looking at the episodes but has there been a Des centric episode with flashbacks since flashes B4I's until now?

i have a feeling some explanations will be coming soon.

Discuss:
flashfowards and backwards
how awesome this episode was
all that jazz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:06 pm
I didn't like Desmond's first time travel flashback because I didn't really understand it. This one made so much more sense, and I loved it.

I think it very likely could be connected to his seeing the future.  

Spiral Out

Negro-Man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:09 am
Spiral Out
I didn't like Desmond's first time travel flashback because I didn't really understand it. This one made so much more sense, and I loved it.

I think it very likely could be connected to his seeing the future.

i think they did that on purpose. the Flashes episode could have been a hallucination or reality. we dont know. especially with the similarities with the island and his real life.

these two episodes go perfectly together because we now know flashes did send him back in time.

i need to watch that episode again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:40 am
Ow, big font sad  

Spiral Out

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out