Reply College Football
QBs in the 2008 NFL Draft...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 am
Who do you see going as the first QB taken in this upcoming draft?

...This isn't particularly a strong rookie class of quarterbacks coming into the NFL, as we've seen in recent years...

I actually think that Matt Ryan isn't the best QB in the draft. Sure he can make big plays, but he isn't too accurate. He can throw for the long TD and for a lot of yards, but he also throws many interceptions. I compare him to Drew Brees to some degree. I think that Brian Brohm is actually the best QB in this class. He does not make many mistakes, and really knowns how to carry and orchestrate a successful offense.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:17 am
Dude-LAP

...This isn't particularly a strong rookie class of quarterbacks coming into the NFL, as we've seen in recent years...

I actually think that Matt Ryan isn't the best QB in the draft. Sure he can make big plays, but he isn't too accurate. He can throw for the long TD and for a lot of yards, but he also throws many interceptions. I compare him to Drew Brees to some degree. I think that Brian Brohm is actually the best QB in this class. He does not make many mistakes, and really knowns how to carry and orchestrate a successful offense.

I'm just wondering, do you still think this?  

IndianapolisColtsFan

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:31 pm
IndianapolisColtsFan
Dude-LAP

I'm just wondering, do you still think this?

sweatdrop

Well my only defense is that I did compare him to Drew Brees. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm
not a fair question, brian brohm did not get a chance to play,if he did who knows?  

Austin Shipp

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am
ehh...I think that if Brohm played a full season, he still wouldn't be able to replicate the season that Matt Ryan had. Anyways, Ryan led the Falcons to the playoffs, and Rodgers played really well and still couldn't lead the Packers to the playoffs.  
College Football

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games