Reply Episode Discussion
Season Four: Eggtown *spoilers* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisa xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:52 am
...Is somewhere up there with the best episodes yet.
-is complete Skater fan-

I found it quite funny that Locke has an obsession with blowing things up
(poor miles, he'll end up like Arzt xd )

Anyways, the ending kinda confused me, I'd love to discuss it!

anybody else catch the episode yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:06 pm
I'm a Skater fan too, although I really didn't like the episode very much. the ending made me really sad for Kate, Claire, and Sawyer. I'm really sad that Kate's son is not Sawyer's, but he is Aaron. It looks like Sawyer won't be making it off the island. =( And I am sooo sad for Claire! I wonder why Kate ended up with Aaron?  

Arwen_Evenstar07

Kaisa xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:32 pm
yeah, I first thought that the baby was Sawer's
both theories could easily be correct, though (me and my friend put alot of thought into this, lol)
because, if it is Sawyer's...
(theories oh boy! This'll be exciting!)
((that was sarcastic. I'll probably bore you to death ^.^ wink )

-It would explain how strange Kate was acting, especially her vicious reply after Sawyer commented that having a baby would the "the worst thing"
-Jack doesn't want to see the baby for obvious reasons
-hes blonde, which could go either way, since both Clarie and Charlie are blonde
But, on the other hand
-Claire could die, which would make everyone sad (bad way to put it, but yeah)
-Jack wouldn't want to see the baby because of his obsessiveness to fix things, meaning that hes probably blaming himself that Claire died
- hes still blonde, dang it! xD

(keep in mind that she always could of named her son after Clarie's, my obsessive skater friend keeps saying that. She keeps iming me to put that in. Dang it >.< )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:19 pm
yes.
it could just be that kate named him after aaron.
shes probably pregnant, hiding it from sawyer.
then she has her baby, and jack doesn't wanna see it because well, its sawyers.

Or, she has aaron for some reason.

this episode, fabulous.

Prince of Apologies

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:09 pm
Quote:
-It would explain how strange Kate was acting, especially her vicious reply after Sawyer commented that having a baby would the "the worst thing"
That was Island time, not future time, wasn't it? She said she knew she wasn't pregnant then.
Quote:
-Jack doesn't want to see the baby for obvious reasons
He'd be equally apprehensive if it was Claire's Aaron.

Quote:
-hes blonde, which could go either way, since both Clarie and Charlie are blonde
Aaron isn't Charlie's, biologicly speaking. wink

Quote:
-Jack wouldn't want to see the baby because of his obsessiveness to fix things, meaning that hes probably blaming himself that Claire died
I think it's more likely that poeple are still on the Island than dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:26 am
I think that after bonding with Claire, Kate was considering being a mother, and that's why she was effected by Sawyers apathy towards having a child.

As for Jack not being comfortable with Aaron, perhaps he knows Aaron is his nephew, Dharma seem to know everything so there's no reason why he couldn't find out.

It's pretty obvious that not everyone will be able to make it off the island. Given the very complicated and dangerous circumstances surrounding the island right now it may only be possible for a select few to make it off the island, or to survive at all.
We know Sawyer would never chose to leave, he'd rather stay there his whole life.
It may be that Claire was unable to make it off the island and gave Aaron to Kate to care for because she wanted Aaron to live a normal life rather than grow up on the island, that or Claire dies.  

Seraphor

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kaisa xX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:49 am
-just noticed how completely messed up my post is-
Dang....I'm not fixing that.
-.-;

*nods*
True.

Next weeks episode is all about the freighter/Descmond, which I'm not exactly phsyced about...but yeah

Anybody have theories on the whole Benjamin-wanted-by-creepy-freighter-people thing?

And why can't Daniel remember three cards?
(Sandy wants me to ask if he is seriously phsyco xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:48 am
There is something strange about Daniel not being able to remember 3 cards.

I'm sure the people left on the island are still alive, or at least some of them, since it was mentioned in episodes past by Jack, Hurley and a "dead" Charlie that they need to go back for the rest.

Is anyone else upset that they didn't reveal another "Oceanic 6" survivor this week? I really thought they would.  

Breanna Dawn

Arwen_Evenstar07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:46 am
breannadawn
There is something strange about Daniel not being able to remember 3 cards.

I'm sure the people left on the island are still alive, or at least some of them, since it was mentioned in episodes past by Jack, Hurley and a "dead" Charlie that they need to go back for the rest.

Is anyone else upset that they didn't reveal another "Oceanic 6" survivor this week? I really thought they would.
I think that Aaron was the other Oceanic 6 survivor that they revealed. Because they had been advertising that another would be revealed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:45 pm
Yeah, Aaron would be the fifth of the Oceanic 6.

Freighter people are new Dharma... Dharma knows Ben betrayed them, thusly Dharma wants Ben.  

Spiral Out

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:39 pm
I don't believe Aaron is an Oceanic 6; Kate did not have a son when the plane crashed, therefore he wouldn't be a survivor of the crash of the Oceanic flight. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 pm
I wish there was a way of knowing how much time has passed since they crashed on the island in these flash forwards. It might help answer some of the questions.

Did Kate's mom say exactly how long she had been "given 6 months to live?"

I'm also interested in figuring out how Jack gets away with telling the story the way he does. You'd think that the people who had gotten them back to the mainland would know something about the other people...at least that they survived the crash itself. I wonder if that's what Jack was trying to convince Hurley not to tell, in the first episode?

I'm also speculating that the last episode of season 3, in the flash forwards (where Jack causes the accident and is all messed up) takes place after this flash forward, and that the "he" Kate is referring to is Aaron.

Any speculation on what happened to the chopper? We know that Sayid makes it off the island, but that the chopper didn't have much fuel, and supposedly hasn't made it to the freighter.  

keetabirdy

Friendly Gekko

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:45 pm
Ok, good point, Aaron might not be one of the Oceanic 6, because of technicalities... though he did survive the crash, just not on his own.

I still think he is.

And good theory about "him" being Aaron. The season three flash forward is very likely the furthest into the future, and will be for a while.

No wonder Kate didn't want her mom to see Aaron. Zero family resemblance.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:43 pm
Spiral Out

No wonder Kate didn't want her mom to see Aaron. Zero family resemblance.

*prods*
Agreed.  

Kaisa xX

Angelic-lullaby91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:36 pm
The thing that confuses me is that Desmond told Charlie last season that he saw Claire and Aaron get on the plane to be rescued, then Charlie dies knowing that Claire and the baby are safe so...was desmond lying or what?

And when i watched the episode i thought "Ok when she said her son she meant the baby she had with Sawyer since that's all her and him talked about that episode that if she was pregnant or not..."

The things with Jack not wanting to see the baby is maybe Claire couldn't get off the island he doesn't want to see him and note that when he stands as a witness at Kate's trail he says "Only 8 survived and Kate tryed to save them but they died only leaving us 6" so i guess they don't want anyone else knowing there are more people on the island. That would also mean yes if her mom saw Aaron she would know it doesn't have any family resemblance...but also she would ask who's baby it was...meaning she would find out there were more people left on the island..because Jack and the other survivors only want them to know that 6 survived not the other 44 or so..
((althought in one of the previews for lost season 4 we did see Hurley standing in front of a grave with a cross.....))

But then that also raises the question if they are saying there are only six survivors....what about Frank, Charlotte, Daniel, and Miles...? They know that there are more then 6 people who survived..

~YAY my first post on the guild~  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces