Link to my story on FFNet...btw, it's an LxLight pairing. Yes, L is seme in this one! And since it's my story, do I still have to post the description since I just used the summary to warn people? Other than that, I hope you all like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3983979&chapter=1

And just a warning, this is a lemon a.k.a. M RATED. Please don't flame me for making it so, read the warnings and such inside the fic, okay? And yes, I already know there was a spelling/grammar mistake or two, so if it can be avoided, don't mention it.

Lastly, at the end of the story, I realized I never had L actually pull out of Raito sweatdrop , but it's pretty much implied, so, if that makes it weird, sorry. Like I mention in the note in the author's note, it is my first DN fanfic, and it was also my first yaoi. If you're going to flame, please don't be too harsh about it.

I'm working on another fic now and it's being rewritten with another author, named xXDark.Lord.MeloniousXx, and she's also going to help me finish chapter 2 of it. Yes, it's a two-shot, but that's it. First chapter covers how Valentine's Day came to be a favorite holiday of L's and the second chapter involves Raito's birthday and what all I think should happen there. BTW, I need a title for it. I have chapter titles, just not a story title. If you have any ideas, lemme know. As for now, sorry for the ramble. ENJOY THE STORY! mrgreen