Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Oh My God... It's only half way through the episode and I am already totally SHOCKED by the fact that Sayid seems to be a "bad person" and shot someone for no reason. What the hell happened to these people's personalities when the left the island? I already knew that the next person was gonna be Sayid, from spoilers. I, personally, love Sayid's character. So this was pretty shocking to me, although it probably shouldn't be according to his past. I'm not really liking how it's going with people off the island.. What are you guys thinking about this episode and its new updates to the storyline?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Well to be honest it was a pretty confusing episode. But then again I was at work and couldn't really listen to it until I came home and only saw the last 15minutes.

It was a shock though that Sayid was working with Ben. Ben can't be one of the Oceanic 6 can he? Because we know:

1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
4. Sayid

Are 4 of the 6. I dunno if Ben counts as one. I wonder who else gets off the island.

At the end Ben says "You want to protect them don't you?" to Sayid so I think Sayid's only killing to protect the Oceanic Survivors.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:14 pm
We don't know that it was for no reason. It could go either way. Obviosuly, we don't have enough information to make that call yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 am
i know who the last 2 are  

biatchykitty

Arwen_Evenstar07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am
Sapphire Waterlilly
Well to be honest it was a pretty confusing episode. But then again I was at work and couldn't really listen to it until I came home and only saw the last 15minutes.

It was a shock though that Sayid was working with Ben. Ben can't be one of the Oceanic 6 can he? Because we know:

1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
4. Sayid

Are 4 of the 6. I dunno if Ben counts as one. I wonder who else gets off the island.

At the end Ben says "You want to protect them don't you?" to Sayid so I think Sayid's only killing to protect the Oceanic Survivors.
Yeah, I don't think that Ben counts as an Oceanic 6 survivor. I wonder if Desmond counts? Since he really wasn't on Oceanic 6. Omgoodness, I am so happy that Ben is alive though! I was thinking that he was the one in the coffin in Jack's flashforward. Yay for Ben!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:43 pm
Yes, I know that we can't really make the call that it was for no reason. It was the suspense of the moment talking. Lol.. And after seeing the end, I think that he is doing it to protect the other survivors even though he hates doing it, obviously.. Since he was crying. I almost thought that they had killed off Sayid when that girl shot him, and that he was the one in the coffin. I know it's silly, but Lost can be wierd. I was thankful to find out that he wasn't dead though... I just wonder what Ben is up to.. It was pretty shocking that it was Ben though. I knew it was him before they showed him though, because I recognized his voice. It's interesting though because in "current time," Sayid said that the day that he trusted what Ben said would be the day that he lost his soul.. Interesting that he is now working under him.  

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Got Scots

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 pm
Sapphire Waterlilly

It was a shock though that Sayid was working with Ben. Ben can't be one of the Oceanic 6 can he?

I don't think so. I think Oceanic 6 refers to six famous survivors who returned to the 'real world' from the plane crash. My theory on the Oceanic 6 is:

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Claire, Aaron.

I think it's Claire and Aaron because, well, Desmond told Charlie that he saw Claire and Aaron getting on the helicopter and as far as I know, Desmond's visions don't lie.

They made it pretty obvious in the dialogue when Charlie asked Des, "You're sure it was her?" Or whatever he asked him.

So yeahhhh. That's my theory!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:06 pm
Got Scots
Sapphire Waterlilly

It was a shock though that Sayid was working with Ben. Ben can't be one of the Oceanic 6 can he?

I don't think so. I think Oceanic 6 refers to six famous survivors who returned to the 'real world' from the plane crash. My theory on the Oceanic 6 is:

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Claire, Aaron.

I think it's Claire and Aaron because, well, Desmond told Charlie that he saw Claire and Aaron getting on the helicopter and as far as I know, Desmond's visions don't lie.

They made it pretty obvious in the dialogue when Charlie asked Des, "You're sure it was her?" Or whatever he asked him.

So yeahhhh. That's my theory!! heart

Yeah I was speculating that Claire and Aaron would be part of the 6. I only though different because she went with the group that didn't want to leave with those people.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Got Scots

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:56 pm
Truuuue, but at the same time, Hurley and Ben are both with Locke and somehow the two of them are going to get back to the real world.

i sort of hope desmond finds his penny. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:24 pm
I'm still recovering from the Sayid hotness...oh my. heart

The ending blew me away...Ben is still alive in the future? Omg!  

Dnelle

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:18 pm
Arwen_Evenstar07
I am so happy that Ben is alive though! I was thinking that he was the one in the coffin in Jack's flashforward. Yay for Ben!
He still could be. We don't know the order of the flash forwards yet. Jack's was after Hurley's, but this one could be before, between or after either of them.

And Saiyd hotness was amped up pretty high. eek

I reallllly want to know who he was trying to kill. It seemed like it was someone related to Naomi's group, still perusing them...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:08 pm
citrimax
I'm still recovering from the Sayid hotness...oh my. heart

The ending blew me away...Ben is still alive in the future? Omg!

I knew i wasn't the only one! Sayid's hotness in this episode was overwhelming.... I hope the oceanic 6 are the only ones that survive, i hope everyone else is still alive on the island...especially desmond!  

lametastic

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff