:d
View Results

Jam Tarte
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:28 am
I n t r o d u c e Y o u r s e l f

►►►►►

Hey, you! Welcome to our guild. heart 3nodding
Since we don't really know each other that well, why not say a few things about ourselves. Tell us who you are, why you're special, or why your pets are special..or anything.

►►►►►

Here, I'll start:

My name is R O L O (or you can call me Sunny), and I'm from England (and Canada). I have two amazing furry feline loves, and eleven darling fishlets (one of them is sick right now..I think I'm going to go call my mother and ask for help).
I feel very strongly about the abuse of animals. It always kills me when I hear of people who abuse our lovely friends. Actually, one of my friends just recently adopted an older cat named Buddy, who I think some kid shot at with a BB gun... or I think I'm confusing that with another story (why are there so many?!) well, I know he was very horribly treated and that when my friend brought him home, he was a frightened and sick little lump-on-the-chair-in-the-basement, but now..even after such a short stay so far...he's just loving life and being a sassy and cocky ol' thing. whee mrgreen

►►►►►

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:40 pm
Hello, I'm Kaylah, but you can just call me Kay. I absolutely love animals. Id be heartbroken if anything ever happened to any of my 7 cats(lol, I once had nearly forty cats once, but I ended up having to give a bunch away, and a few of them got too old and died, and a couple got ran over; I loved every single one of them though, and was quite sad to see them go, but I know that they all have good homes, so, I'm happy.), 3 dogs, 20 some chickens, and 50 some fish.(lol, I have a lot of pets, but I love them all! biggrin heart )

My cats names are: Blackjack, Tina, Twinkles, Brook, Denise, Nea, and Jasmine.
My dogs names are: Jessie, Carmen, and Dixie
I have to many fish to name them all.

I have only named a few of my chickens: the ones we named names are: Peter Pan, but we just call him Pan for short; Anita, Pearl, Copper, and Bogart, we call him Bogi for short.

It makes me mad what some people do to animals, If I could save every animal I ever saw In trouble, I would, but I already have enough animals as it is. But I still love all animals.

Well, thats pretty much me and my very large family of pets. xp heart  

Kay-VW

Jam Tarte
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:11 pm
'Allo, Kay! Welcome to the guild, then. whee

Guess what?! My sick fish died today...or else disappeared like the others often have. He's just not there anymore. I think the others either ate him of he hid himself in the big holey rock in the tank and died there, alone. crying crying cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:53 am
Aw im sorry ROLO crying although out of the many animals i have had, i cant stop thinking of these: Hiedi, i loved you with all my heart. Trust me now Hiedi, trust me, my heart belongs to you. Although playing gaia and posting somthing like this wont help cuz your in doggie heven. So i say this aloud. Now if my bro werent in the house, i would be yelling it to you! Im glad you went. No no, im not glad im very happy. That one day in school ruined my life cuz i couldve been with you your last breaths, but your achy, 13 year old heart couldnt take it any longer. Im sorry. Now there is my guinea pig i had sence i was 5, she was the best! My torcher kept her alive! im sorry Guin Guin i was to young to know about you sweatdrop but i never did harm you, i love you!

Hello....my name is Emily. I love animals and would like to grow up to be a serigant mother for a wild life conservation. It would be tough on money so i might get a second job. The thing i hate most is when i animal dies alone. Suffering, beaten, starved, famished, there is NO reson an animal can be treated so poorly. *ehem* sorry if i came on a little strong...... sweatdrop i truely care about animals.  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

lilithskye
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:59 pm
Hello everyone, sorry I have been away for so long. My name is
Audra and I love animals. I would have a house full of them if I could afford to take care of them the way they need to be taken care of. Right now I have a cat named Gwynnie and Kenzie is now living with my bestfriend Heather. It was a difficult choice to give her away but she is happier in her new home and she isn't peeing all over the place anymore. I miss her but see her daily. I am hoping after I get the carpets cleaned and the apartment cleaned I can bring her home. She got upset that I have to work to many hours and she wasn't getting all the love she needed. I loved her daily and had her sleeping with me at night but it just wasn't enough for her. It kills and pains my heart to have her gone. Gwynnie also misses her very much. Please send me some love and any suggestions you have on how to re-train her to use the litter box at my home, she doesn't have this problem at Heather's.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:59 pm
Hi! My name is WiLDLiF3-0UTSiD3R {or Kris} and I used to have a whole farm of animals back in the Philippines. I'm new to this Guild, and I'm proud to be in it because I love animals so much! heart I inherited this farm in the Philippines...it was full of pigs, dogs, chickens, roosters, and buffalo...I especially loved the chickens and pigs 'cause they loved to play. I played with those animals every day and I woke up to the cooeing sound of the rooster. Ever since I flew back to the US I guess that farm doesn't exist anymore. One of my relatives told me that all of the animals were released back into the wild, and some were on sale for new loving owners like for the chickens and dogs. It made me cry...saying goodbye to all of those cute animals... crying I still miss them...anyways, thank you for accepting my request to join this guild and I'll make sure to stay extra active! mrgreen  

Nalubej

Jam Tarte
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:47 pm
WiLDLiF3-0UTSiD3R
Hi! My name is WiLDLiF3-0UTSiD3R {or Kris} and I used to have a whole farm of animals back in the Philippines. I'm new to this Guild, and I'm proud to be in it because I love animals so much! heart I inherited this farm in the Philippines...it was full of pigs, dogs, chickens, roosters, and buffalo...I especially loved the chickens and pigs 'cause they loved to play. I played with those animals every day and I woke up to the cooeing sound of the rooster. Ever since I flew back to the US I guess that farm doesn't exist anymore. One of my relatives told me that all of the animals were released back into the wild, and some were on sale for new loving owners like for the chickens and dogs. It made me cry...saying goodbye to all of those cute animals... crying I still miss them...anyways, thank you for accepting my request to join this guild and I'll make sure to stay extra active! mrgreen

Sounds great! smile Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:50 pm
Hello, my name is Jaga (its my furry name) i live in PA in the USA.....i am currently 16 yrs old and my birthday is on AUG30th....i am in a relationship (2yrs now)...and yes i am a furry. I have been in the fandom sense i was 7yrs old....i am a furry lifestyler and live for animals. My fursona is a grey fox. My favorite animals...hrm so many i cant list....foxes and wolves definatly! i have 2 gerbils and a dog (sheltie)...i love art....specialize in animals!...i do alot of photography 2 (paid 4 it) I am hopeing to meet some friends who respect me for who i am  

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Pickin_a_Blueberry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:38 pm
Hey everyone! I'm really glad I found this guild, because it's always good to see others who disagree and hate animal abuse. Well anyway my name is Megan and I'm a huge animal lover. I always have been thanks to my mother (she made sure i grew up with animals). Let's see I have two dogs: Sean and Sammie, and one cat: Skittles (I did have two but we just recently had to put my other kitty down. I miss him so much his name was Peanut), oh and I have one guinea pig: Popcorn, and finally I have one big ol' horse: his name is Kole. I love all of my animals very dearly! Hmm what else..Oh I'm going off to college this year and my profession I want to purse is Equestrian(horse) vet, but I also want to work with small animals of all kinds, and farm animals, even some exotic animals as well. I try to support groups like ASPCA, and other animal rescue groups, but unfortually I only have so much money cry I hate to hear or see that an animal has been abused and we try to get all of our animals from animal shelters. If I could handle it, I would have loved to be an animal cop, but I'm afraid that if I see the abuser that I might want to hurt him a LOT! Ok well I think I took up enough of this page, and I'm sure other people will hate me once I post this haha, but if you want to know more just PM me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:25 pm
Hello! I'm Andrea, or greenstar_861! I have three animals at the moment, but I want more. I have two cats, Cookie and Chewie, and one dog, Clancey. I love animals, and I think that we should do everything that we can in order to make them happy... which may explain why my cats are so corpulent.

OK, so... I guess I should talk about my history with animals. For about two years I volunteered at an animal shelter named Max Fund. I mostly helped out the vet tech (since my chosen profession is a veterinarian. I would like to focus on becoming an animal chiropractor, but that depends on the schools that I get accepted to as well.) For my Girl Scout Gold Award Project, I am going to put together an adoption drive to get as many animals as possible to have good homes. I would also like to incorporate the program Open Paw into an animal shelter... but I don't know if I can do that yet, since I am a minor and all.  

greenstar_861

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Well, I am Kipluck and you can find out most of my personal info by going to my Gaia Profile. (Plus there are pics of some of my critters there) BUT as for me in regards to animals...

HOME: my roomie and I do some rescue and rehabilitation work for wildlife and domestic animals in our home so we usually have fosters in addition to the critters we take into our lives permanently. We call our house "The Ark" and there are ALWAYS more critters than humans!
Therefore, at present we have:
3 sugar gliders
1 gerbil
2 small dogs
1 Russian Tortoise
1 RES turtle
2 parrots
1 parakeet
1 wild finch
1 sparrow
1 canary
11 hermit crabs
2 tadpoles
3 fish
and 1 Pygmy Nigerian goat kid! (Yes, IN our house, sleeping in my bedroom most nights.)

We are also assisting with several white tail deer and a raccoon both at other locations.

WORK: I teach at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi Utah which is not only fun, but gives me a chance to teach kids about all 3 main locations... our gardens (and their wildlife and beehives), our dinosaur museum, and our farm. So, yeah, I would say I get a lot of animal exposure at work too! (The goat kid is from work)

ONLINE: I am a Mod for several Yahoo Sugar Glider groups, run a sugar glider website and an animal blog, own a Sugar Glider guild on Gaia, and a Mod on the Pets and Animals Guild.

That ABOUT covers it, but if you have any questions about me, just ASK!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:25 pm
Waddup ppl?
Im Kit854.
Im pretty new in Gaia and I dont get on much
Im kinda shy redface
If u wanna b my friend... send me a friend request...
Ill accept anyones request  

Kit854

Kit854

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Oh and btw
I have 3 dogs
2 cats
2 snakes
& 1 tortoise
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:42 pm
um ok i already said stuff about my dog in the first inttroduction thing- "sign" so i guesse i'll say again; hi call me ms.bloom  

Anmlsikocc

Black Wolf Kurunaki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Hello!
I am happy to be here, as I feel passionate about animals and the difference they make in one's life.

About myself. I share my life with 5 parrots, who are:

Benji- a Senegal parrot
Soleil- a beautiful Jenday Conure
Kiwi- a Dusky-headed Conure
Milo- a Blue-headed Pionus
Snowflake- an adorable Parakeet

I'd post a picture of them all, but it's take too much space. So, here's my darling Soleil
User Image  
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces