Herley or Jack?

i personaly would go with herley.

u guys?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:01 am
Hurley's.  

Sapphire Waterlilly

KonoSetsuna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:07 pm
Being realistic, I would go with Jack. My main goal was to be to get off the island and if there any possible chance to get off, I would take it. But- something about Charlies sacrifice would make me want to go to Hurleys side. It's debatable.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:34 pm
I would go with jack, he has always been a smart guy, and even though Hurley's side seems logical as well because they have lock and lock seems to know things other people don't... but just because Kate its on jack's side I would go with jack, plus lock can go a bit crazy because as we know he threw a knife at Naomi... so I would choose jack/kate's side  

blackcatblue

LadyDarcia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:15 pm
Given my knowlage as an all-knowing supernatural-witnessing flashforward-seeing viewer, Hurley. But if I was actualy on the island without the benefit of all that, probably Jack's side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:59 pm
Ahem, I wouldn't go with Hurly, I'd go with Locke.

Big difference.  

Spiral Out

Breanna Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:54 am
I'd probably go with Jack, he is more stable than Locke.
Charlie's warning was just that the "rescuers" weren't from Penny's boat, not that they were evil and planned to do harm to the survivors.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:43 pm
Quote:
Ahem, I wouldn't go with Hurly, I'd go with Locke.

I was thinking the same thing... Hurley doesn't have a team razz he joined Locke's team.

I would go with Locke. Assuming the people are good and whatnot I'm sure Jack would send out something to Locke's team to tell them as such.

I also wouldn't be sure I would want to leave the island (like Locke and Sawyer)... I'd like to hang around methinks smile  

Vividly_x

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:45 pm
    I'd be with Rose. Hesitant about leaving the island, but I wouldn't follow crazy Locke anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:22 pm
I would go with Hurley 'cause of Charlie. I wish he didn't die! He was my favorite! crying  

Kitty Pryde5

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff