About the Mods

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Tyler Marshall
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:48 am
This is where we tell you guys about us. Feel free to ask us anything you want.

Hello, I am Holy Tyler Marshall. Probably most newbies here on Gaia haven't read the Terms of Service as for me I have. That is probably the best news you have heard of today. Well, I am 16 years old. I am single, but kind of don't want to date. I have some issues with online dating only if they are very honest and tell me their correct age. I don't want someone telling me they are 15 when they are like 30 years old. It makes me sick. The two key things with me is tell me the truth and be honest that is all I ask for. Why should you have to lie to someone on the internet? I am a very open kind of guy and probably most of you won't read this but I would it will tell you a lot about me. I swim, play volleyball, and soccer. I listen to all kinds of music. My all time favorite singer is CARRIE UNDERWOOD. The best memory I have is seeing Carrie Underwood in concert. WOOT I love this girl. A little bit obsessed you think well that is just the beginning. I watch a variety of different movies. I love to read and sometimes I don't it depends. I am not afraid to tell you how it is, but deep down I am probably one of the sweetest guys you have ever met (as I am told). I am not gay and never will be (no offense). It is against my religion and I don't believe in homosexuality. It does not mean I don't like you as a person I just don't like your choices.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:12 am
I will add something later...too lazy sweatdrop Lol blaugh

LuckeyRubberDuckey
Vice Captain

LuckeyRubberDuckey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Still too lazy lol...Just ask me questions if I find them appropriate I will answer.

General Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games