Reply Episode Discussion
Season 4 Episode 1 The Beginning of the End Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

image22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:32 am
So this Episode was a Hurley episode. He was seeing dead Charlie (who was absolutely HOT). Hurley is asked if they are alive. Then Charlie tells him Hurley needs to do something and that Hurley is running away. Then Jack meets up with Hurley and Hurley tells Jack he should have gone with him. It's an all Questions, no answer episode. What do you think will happen in the new season.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:18 pm
Uh....I already saw the whole thing, but maybe you should put in the other 40 minutes of the episode for those who haven't... lol  

LadyDarcia

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:23 pm
This one blew my mind. First off, I thought it was a Jack-back, and THEN we find out it's about Hurley, and a flash-forward. I freaked when I saw Charlie, started to wonder if the islanders were parallel universe people and if Naomi lied about everyone being dead... and then we find out he's a hallucination...

So glad to see Locke, seems like he's tight with Jacob now, showing up near the cabin and all... Was that his eye in the window when Hurley peeked in? And yay for actually seeing Jacob... but does that mean that Hurley is special too?

And boo at Jack for trying to shoot Locke.

This flash-forward is before Jack's, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:06 pm
Interesting Episode. The whole Jacob's house thing freaked me out! When he stared back through the hole in the window. eek

Yeah I don't really get how Hurley got back home when he went with Locke. I guess we will find out...  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Breanna Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 pm
Okay.... I thought there were supposed to be answers to some of the questions from last season. Didn't see anything resolved, other than knowing Hurley made it off the island, too. He also kept saying he was one of the Oceanic Six. Okay... we know 3 are Hurley, Jack and Kate.... who are the other 3? Please, please, please let one of them be Sawyer biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:33 am
I want to think that Sawyer ends up with Kate. The reason I think that is in the 1st episode Kate tells Jack, I can't stay any longer, he'll be wondering where I am. I think the he is Sawyer.  

image22

Kelprix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:19 pm
the episode was really interesting, left me with alot of questions, but i cant wait to see what happens tonight...

and for those of you that havent heard this, i was told that this season will be cut short to 8 episodes instead of 16 because of the writers strike =/ yes i know, its saddening cry  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:03 am
Only 8 episodes?!  

Sapphire Waterlilly

Sakimi Nakamura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:15 pm
I still want to know who is in that coffin. Maybe they were one of the oceanic 6 as well? It may be Locke...That's what I think, but I don't want it to be Locke because he is one of my favorite characters sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:55 pm
I thought this was a really creepy episode. The man that came from oceanic to apologise about Hurley's recent 'episode' was really creepy. And the bit with Jacob in was weird as well.  

SarahCrosby

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PyroBlade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:49 pm
Spiral Out
This one blew my mind. First off, I thought it was a Jack-back, and THEN we find out it's about Hurley, and a flash-forward. I freaked when I saw Charlie, started to wonder if the islanders were parallel universe people and if Naomi lied about everyone being dead... and then we find out he's a hallucination...

So glad to see Locke, seems like he's tight with Jacob now, showing up near the cabin and all... Was that his eye in the window when Hurley peeked in? And yay for actually seeing Jacob... but does that mean that Hurley is special too?

And boo at Jack for trying to shoot Locke.

This flash-forward is before Jack's, right?
they showed jacob in season 3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:52 pm
breannadawn
Okay.... I thought there were supposed to be answers to some of the questions from last season. Didn't see anything resolved, other than knowing Hurley made it off the island, too. He also kept saying he was one of the Oceanic Six. Okay... we know 3 are Hurley, Jack and Kate.... who are the other 3? Please, please, please let one of them be Sawyer biggrin
i would bet that sayid is one of them. sadly, i don't think sawyer will be one of the oceanic 6.  

PyroBlade

PyroBlade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:53 pm
image22
I want to think that Sawyer ends up with Kate. The reason I think that is in the 1st episode Kate tells Jack, I can't stay any longer, he'll be wondering where I am. I think the he is Sawyer.
i think its more likely to be jacob than sawyer  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:33 pm
PyroBlade
image22
i think its more likely to be jacob than sawyer

neutral How so?  

LadyDarcia

biatchykitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:16 am
sawyer isnt going to be one of the 6  
Episode Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers