Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
What's this?(Manditory Read for Newcomers!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 am
Ohh, well, this post is on vacation untiol tonight. It is having fun in Vegas 3nodding It will be back tonight! *off to school with me*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm
Hey, you can call me Twila.
I'm new to the guild and I've been using gaia for what seems to be...half a year I think? Currently on vacation...(out east in Canada)
Yes I am Canadian. I live in the South part of Ontario. And I hate it when a one liner is posted. Just gets to me when people just write junk and try to pass it off as a post.
My favorite hobbies are writing, drawing, taking pictures and singing. When I get home I might post some pics or drawings online...just maybe though.
Currently hoping I get in the asylum rp in the horror section and will go look at others.
That's good for now, have any questions about me, an rp you recommend or anything you feel like talking about...pm me and I'll definitely respond in less then a few days...unless I put in my status I'll be busy though...

Twila le Rouge

Miss AK Vita

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Questing Scarlet Sprite

19k//28k

donations: love you people heart

daisuki14: 1k first donor, tyvm <3 !
Axel_ron: 2.5k &fish droppings. thaanks LOL.
Raemida: 1.5k

AK Vita here.
Junior in high school.
I probably won't be on often unless it's the weekend or if I'm lucky.
With all the homework piling up, I'd be lucky to get sleep ):
But doing extra hard, to get good grades, to get a laptop, to get on Gaia more : D
So, I'll be around ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:03 pm
xMelodious Flamesx
Huh. What to say...

So, if you read or watched the Harry Potter series, you will understand this:

I would be a good Slytherin with a handful of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff; a drop of Ravenclaw.

You are officially awesome!
Because I'm so egotistical I know that even though you don't know me that my opoinion will mean oh so much.
Oh and if you didn't realize that the above sentence was sarcasm you have problems.  

Sweet_Deadly_Memories

Lady of Doom21648

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:41 pm
MY NAME"S ALEXIS MILLER AND I THINK I HAVE MPD!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Hello 3nodding
I'm Colette Catastrophe, I'm 16 [I'll be 17 in January] and I live in Southern California. I've been on Gaia for......... I can't remember how long but it's been awhile. I try to be as literate as possible but I'm not all that great with spelling sweatdrop
Well that's all for now 3nodding  

ColetteCatastrophe

Ivys Embrace

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 pm
Well I am Ivys Embrace been on gaia with different accounts for so long... I have rped for 10 years now...gods now I feel old. Started with D&D and enjoyed it all I do have problem spelling but I work with it. LOL  
BeanieBaggie generated a random number between 1 and 1000000 ... 644556!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm
Sup. I'm Scelest (i prefer to be called Beanie or Bean). Born in newport beach, CA raised in cold and rainy portland. I've rollplayed since i was 9 and i'm almost 14 (look for my b-day in june)now.. I'm female, i have two horses,3 dogs, like 15 cats and a little brother. I memorize the randomest songs, draw pretty good, i heart green, purple, black and teal, am an outcast at school, doesnt get along with preps verry well, and i'm overall just weird.  

BeanieBaggie

Tiny Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200

The lost angel4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 pm
Well i'm not particularly the type to go into detail bout my life so here's the key facts: I'm no stranger to good grammer, i can be fun or silly or serious, occasionally I'm a sweetheart but il always go out of my way for the ones I love, I'm a drama girl (the good kind like theater) I don't have a spefic group I fit I With I can be friends with anyone. I like rps so I'm trying to get ads good as I can. I'm honest always so if there is anything else u wanna kno just pm me and we will clear things up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Hello! I'm Ashley.
I love cookies. I have long blond hair, and blue eyes. I'm in the popular group at my school, but please believe me when I say this: I am not those types of populars where I am mean to any such person. In face, I'm quite friendly. So if you would like to add me, PLEASE DO! biggrin
I'm from Wichita, Kansas. Yes, It is boring here. Any boys want to talk to me, go right on ahead. BUT I DO NOT CYBER. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, THANK YOU.
Thank you for reading! You guys are awesome! Plese PM if you want to talk, or role play or anything.
~Ashley  

woldturner84

Frazian

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:11 am
Call me Frazian I'm American Semi aloof /shy
I'm new to the whole guild interactions although I've been in this guild for a few years now. I just recently started trying gaia out again and I think I'm doing a little better then before.  
I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff