Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
What's this?(Manditory Read for Newcomers!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Cloud363

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 am
kaykeyser
this is a new idea I just had a place to talk about your real life self, to talk about your home town, your vacations, your family, your photos what ever you want to say about you.

what goes here?

blogs
video blog links
photoes of your self and your town, palces you been
lists of palces in the world you travled to and directions on how to find the places.
jurnals
personal stuff

what does not go here
images of things you googled and tried to pass off as yours
offers to sell your photos to people in exchange fopr gold
requests to see people naked

and for your own safety

don't get too personal. its one thing to tell people were you live as far as state and city but don't help people find your exact location.
I want people to be able to share and bond but not get so close that people use this space to become stalkers.
yes SIR i will do as you say for always my heart is in your hands i will not live this behind i will not live you behind i can never any work behind sir YO. pirate biggrin ninja talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:59 pm
It is I, Gazma. I'm somewhat of a veteran I suppose. I'm into writing and drawing. If you check out the Writer's Corner, you will see my work. The story I posted there Elemental is currently getting a complete makeover, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to what I have there. It's going to turn out a little different. Aside from the aforementioned hobbies, I also enjoy video games and checking out my various accounts online. I'm on myyearbook, myspace, facebook, friendster, and yahoo, if anyone is interested... ninja  

Gazma

7,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

carrionteeth

Versatile Worshipper

11,925 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:19 am
Hello children.I don't blog much (o.k, hardly ever) so this is a little...spartan. And I use this term to mean "sparse", not "this-is-Spaaarrtaaa" spartan.
I am a semi-literate RPer who has lived in New Zealand since...forever.
I like heavy metal, punk, rock, some pop, a li'l RnB, goth rock, and NZ hip-hop.
I like anime, video games, No Country For Old Men, To Kill A Mockingbird, and Little Miss Sunshine.

Thank you for your time.

*bows*  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:53 am
the-minimi
hi...i'm new here ^^
i live in holland sow that means i'm dutch.
i have spellings problems so my grammar is bad.
i hope that it won't change anything.
this guild looks me realy realy great and i'm happy i'm a member now.
hopely i will meet new friends.
Greetings the-minimi heart

im dutch too biggrin  

Black Fenrir04

2,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mika_Hoshi

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:34 pm
Ello all. I've been in this guild FOREVER tho I don't come in as much as I should because I'm in college (shoot me) I'm a junior Secondary English Education major. I live in Mass (suckage!) and I plan to move to Japan to teach english when I get my degree in may of 2011. Oh! I'm also probably the biggest nerd you're EVER going to meet lol. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:30 pm
Hi, my name is Patrick and I live in California.
22 years old, preparing to go join the military cause college wasn't really right for me (they kicked me out <.<)

I like to RP, it gives me something to do and I get a chance to use my imagination and work on my literacy skills.

My favorite Genres are Swords and Sorcery, and general Fantasy. I Like Sci-Fi also but it's a little more difficult for me to get ideas in a futuristic setting.

a~nyway, I would join some of the other roleplays here, but most of my OC's are all furry and that gets on some people's nerves, as I've seen around the net.

Oh I like music and video games.  

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

MoonMagicUser544

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Hi there! My username is MoonMagicUser544 (obviously) but you can call me Luna or Loons. I would say, "I'm new here," but you can probably figure that out with a simple visit to my profile.
As far as my age, when people ask, I make them guess and say they're right no matter what their answer was because age is just a number and an unnecessary way to judge people.
I have lived in the United States my entire life, though I have moved around so much, I can't count how many friends I still have from all over.
I someday wish to visit Sweden, Japan, and Italy (or more specifically, Rome). I hope to learn several languages in the future.
If there is a subject I feel strongly about, I rant. Actually, I type up the three or so pages of rant and save it to look back on in the future when I understand more of the subject.
I am a huge anime fan and are the reason my friends are forming a cosplay group (or so they tell me). I am very new to RP and hope to improve my writing and creativity skills as I progress.
To all who have read my post from beginning to end, I thank you very much for your time and hope to meet some new people here. PM me if you want to chat!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 pm
You know, you mispelled "journals"....... dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  

Siaya Dragalorn

misstearaven
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 pm
Words from Raven,

The river bends not quite far enough to get to the tree.
You may try to cross it, but it well just take you under.
Under to a woven path of twisted roots.
It seems the river has touched the tree after all.
Ones eye may not see the truth behind all things seen.
Raven.

Please if you use it, Quote it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 am
I like this but i dont think im sure on what to do???? lol to new to know better. please help thank you Raven  

misstearaven
Crew

virtuoso of righteousness

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:04 pm
Well... I'm Will. I am 23 years young, living in New York. Born and raised here, but I travelled a bit when I joined the military. I have lots of friends at home, but I seriously lack friends here. I am full of stupid little sayings such as "nuttier than a squirrel turd" and things such as that. I have been trying to find out the name of an item too... can't find it in the marketplace and I don't know it's actual name, but it is that submachine gun I see on lots of avis.... a little help please.... question  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:08 pm
Hello its me again,
New thought for today.
Colors,
I love the way a color can make me feel. It express's US with such emotion.. Yellow, pink, and blue, all bright and chearful. purple, red, and black, dark and beautiful.
We make a statment with this gift of color we were given.
Some times I wounder if what I see as red or any other color.
If its the same as you might see it. I know what I see, But is it what you see? We have been told as a child that this type is black. So what we see is black. but maybe the way I see it, you might see it as green? Huuumm well we well never know unless I can see with some one elses eyes. lol And that would be totaly weard If I got a eye transplant and I seen colors in a new way. ok to much into deep thought. Rave  

misstearaven
Crew

misstearaven
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 pm
TV
There are some crazy shows on TV lately. OMG have you seen CTN late night?? Totaly nutts. It makes me wounder what kind of mental state these guys are in when they write this stuff. WOW and I thought Rin and Stimpy where bad. This stuff really tops the cake. ??? where in the world did we get that statmant anyways (Tops the cake).
I Have know Idea.
LOLOL Smile some one might be looking. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm
Huh. What to say...
For one thing, I entered the world on July 31st. And female...Definitely female.
I'm new here and Gaia.
My name is Hayden but my friend said I look like a Rin (Just Rin. Not Erin), so please call me either one.
I'm Korean, with pride. Currently living in California, baby! :]
I'm so confused with the Gaia system. sweatdrop
This guild is awesome, but I haven't posted anything for RP yet. I'm still trying to get used to everything.
I love typing, writing, and drawing! (Thus my long bio-thing).
I love making words up, too. Harr.
Oh, and I do take requests for drawing and photoshoping (but I'm not that good. ^^; wink
I love the color black. biggrin Harr.

Mm, oh! Personality. Ha.
I'm a weird one, alright. heart
I laugh a lot, for one thing. And I'm neither "emo" or "preppy" or whatever those stereotypical butts people say.
So, if you read or watched the Harry Potter series, you will understand this:

I would be a good Slytherin with a handful of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff; a drop of Ravenclaw.

Yuhh! (:
Sorry if this was so long. 4laugh

If I interest you, just talk to me; friend me; PM me. whee  

sarang - - x

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items