Yes:
  No:
  I would ride everyday if I could !!!
  No way, too scary !!!
  I have zero interest...
View Results

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:24 pm
Whats the best roller coaster you have been on ? What amusement park, or fair, or carnival was it ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:31 pm
This is a toss up for me, I rode the "Revolution" at Six Flag's Magic Mountain when it first opened and thought it was the best ride. But then they opened "Colossus" at the same park, and that was totally awesome !!! I have alway's loved riding the "Zipper" any chance I got, at a fair or carnival...  

sloweiser

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:24 am
I would sleep on a roller coaster if they would let me!!

I have been on so many coasters in so many parks I can't remember them all ... it's all a blur!! get it!! *badumbum ching!*

My favorite is the Tazmanian Devil in Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Florida (j/k Texas I just wanted to see if I could throw you for a second there.. it's late.. i'm getting loopy... )

Anywho.. it's so simple, first you start spinning around faster and faster you simply sit and spin around (not very interesting, think tea cup in kiddy park) then it starts moving back and forth like a giant pendulum.. and the force of the spinning and the tossing up and down in the air is soooooo exhilirating.. it's so simple.. it's genious.. and when i'm a billionare i'm putting one in my back yard!!

I don't remember which ones I rode in Magic Mountain but I loved that park.. You know what I love the most... There's a Six Flags in New York.. That's right... the Six flags over Texas fly in New York State!! TAKE THAT YANKS!! hahahahayeahIreallyshouldsleepnow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:33 am
well.... i havent really been on any rollar coasters cause my friend did... and she hated it  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:06 pm
I don't have the stomach to handle coasters. I prefer to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:23 pm
weell... when i think about it i meant have been one.. but its not really the rolar coaster thing
it was in disney world called splash mountain.... I GOT SOAKED! IT WAS AWESOME!!!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:17 pm
oddly enough roller coasters is the one place on earth I don't like water..

I never thought about how strange that is.. I love roller coasters. I love water. I hate roller coasters in water.

very odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:44 pm
u just made my head fall off... (well not really just making fun of u hehehe) but y dont u like rollar coasters with water? its so fun to get soaked! (well until; u get the thing out of ur mind if u think ur gonna die... some people have those thoughts)  

narutorocks1109
Crew

sloweiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:45 am

If you ever get a chance to ride an old wooden coaster,
don't miss the chance. Its a great ride !!!

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games