How was it?
  Horrible! You suck....
  It was moderate
  I loved it!! ^_^
View Results

johansaiou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:07 am
My Last Name

(Matt/OC, Mihale Keehl/OC, Nate River/OC, Teru Mikami/OC {Light/Misa implied}) It's been a long time since Kaze and her sisters had a hand in coming closer to Kira, but that help has vanished just like they have when L died. Now, four new girls have a clue and, this time, Shinigami can't stop them from achieving their ultimate goal of catching the man behind the mask! But their reasons become.... more than just reasons for just them. Kira better watch his back!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:23 am
Bloody

Matt gave a shout and ran through the door and out to the hall, skidding on the carpet and then took off again. He thundered down the hall and slammed a door at the end of the hall and that made Mello open his dor to see Matt coming back out of the bathroom with toilet paper wrapped around his ring finger. He was cursing about something and was idly walking back to his room when he spotted Mello and a young boy staring at him.

He shrugged and walked on. The boy told Mello he was going to get some stuff from the store with Roger and skipped off, as if nothing had happened and Mellow decided to go see what was Matt's problem.

He banged on the door with a fist and Matt opened the door. "What the devil was that all about?!"

Matt opened his door and Mello saw his broken window. "Someone threw a rock through my window. I think they missed though...." He put on a leather glove and started picking up the other pieces of glass as he pressed his wounded finger against his palm. He started muttering that he needed a girlfriend or something....

"Matt, you have some visitors." Roger smiled and left the door open. "He's cleaning up, you may enter."

Mello moved to the side and saw it was Matt's biological parents. He knew what they were here for....

"Matt!!" The woman had a fake smile and a fake kindness in her voice and eyes. She reached down and slapped him when he didn't look up and his bleeding finger came lose as he tried to catch his balance and his fingers scraped along the floor and ripped his skin open. His palm was bleeding profusely now.

"Excusse me!!" He ran through the open door, slid on the same rug, made just as much noise, and came back a few minutes later with a paper towle rather than toilet paper. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. I thought Roger ment I could go down there and see you. What do you want? Money? Guns? Amo? Something to beat up?"

Mello bit his tounge. He knew better than to come between Matt's mother and father and Matt. The last time he'd opened his outh, he'd ended up with a sore lip and a bloody ear. He watched Matt clamly stand there with that eerie smile on his face and he was sure that was frightening his mother more than anyone else. 'And he wonders why girls shy away from him....'

"We need some money. We're flat broke and your father needs some to pay his car. Also, we'll need some extra money for your brother to go to collage. So, how much can we get?" She smiled sweetly and Mello felt like gagging her and throwing her through the broken window.

"So, you're asking me for all my money? Fine. But now you owe me over a billion yen. So, pay me back or I'll hunt you down." Matt dug through a drawer and pulled out some money rolled into a small barrel and handed it over. "Is that all?"

His father came forward and swung his fist at Matt, sending him flying. The force also sent a dresser toppling over onto the red head. The duo left and Matt remained under there, looking like something out of the Wizard of Oz, only the feet sticking out weren't sticking straight up, they were wiggling around for leverage.

Mello yanked it up and looked down at Matt.

"Ow?" Matt gave a sort of silly smile and Mello let go of the dresser and he heard a serene "OUCH!!" before he picked it up again and Matt scurried out from under it. "Well, that could've gone much worse." He smiled and Mello punched his arm lightly.

"You put up with too much stuff. I should find you a girlfriend or something.... maybe a girl who likes red heads or something like that...."

"You don't have to...."

But Mello wasn't listening. He was already helping with the clean up of the broken glass. 'With how much Matt puts up with my crazy world, I think he deserves something like that....'

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:55 am
Crashed

Matt stood with his back to the parking lot as he waited for Mello to come out of the place. The tall building was looming over him and made he feel small and quite insignificant in comparison. He dropped his cigarett and snuffed it and looked up for the fourth time before he turned away and stopped dead, seeing a bike coming forward.

The driver was handcuffed to the front of the bike and they were trying to pry themselves free, which wasn't working. They then plunged their hands into their coat and produced a 44mm and fired at the cuffs, nothing happened, another shot, this one missed and embedded itself into the concrete a few feet away from Matt and his car. They threw the gun to the side and brought one foot up and pulled hard and there was a soft pop and they were free.

They placed both feet on the seat and jumped high into the air as the bike went spinning out of control into a light pole. The person landed like a cat. They stood up and pulled the helmet off, throwing that into the flames before "it" turned around.

She had sterling violet eyes and dark brown hair with firey red ends that dangled just below her shoulders. Her skin was a soft ivory color with a hint of copper and she looked almost as if she was made of black riding gear, save for the silver cuff on her left wrist. She spotted Matt and made a bee-line for him.

She grabbed the front of his jacket. "Did you do that?" Her eyes were stern and wanted answers.

"No!"

She released him, obviously believing him. "Damn. Kaze was right.... I shouldn't have taken that stupid Life Note. Damn." She kicked the tire of Matt's car before she turned away and pulled out a cigarett from her pocket and lighting it. "Now what?" She looked up at the graying sky. "Ah, what the heck." She walked forward and then jumped back as a silver Mustang cut her off. "The Hell you want?"

A woman was seated in the front seat. There was a gash just under her eye and she had black hair with red streaks and there was a distinct feeling of knowledge about her. Her blue eyes pierced through the glass and seemed to go right through this biker girl. "Get in, Yumi, or I'm turning around and running you over."

"Shut up." "Yumi" kicked the car door, putting a small dent in it. "I don't need your pitty!"

"Fine." The woman put the car in reverse and really did tried to run the biker over.

"Yumi" jumped and landed on the hood, her heels making a soft click as she landed before she rolled onto the roof, her cigarett going out and she slid off the end and hit the pavement. The driver backed up and tried to run her over, but she hit the deck and the car went right over her. "Yumi" got up and put her foot out and put a dent in the front bumper. "Fine. You're starting to tick me off anyways." She kicked the bumper again and slid in.

Matt was amazed and then he looked away. She was cute....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 am
Chance

Light pushed the door open to his house and noticed that someone was sitting there watching him and he looked down at a pair of violet eyes and was shocked and stumbled back to hit the door. "H-Hello!"

She stared at him coldly. She was slipping her boots on and she looked oddly familiar with that cold stare and, before long, she was walking passed him out the door.

Light looked at her and then saw his father standing there in shock. "You don't have to go!"

She turned around with a kind smile but cold eyes. "Oh, is that so? Then I'm sorry to have intruded to begin with. I simply wished to meet L's family and see what he might be like. I suppose I should find another home to intrude." She turned away and walked off, into the darkness.

Ryuk gave off a silly laugh and Light gave him a funny look and took his shoes off. He made a bee-line for his room and closed and locked the door before he turned to Ryuk. "What's the big idea? She didn't look funny...."

"Her eyes, Light." Ryuk laughed whole-heartedly this time. "She's not human because of those eyes! She's inherited power greater than yours." He burst out laughing and fell on the floor.

Light glared down at the laughing Shinigami before he slid his Death Note out of the shelves around his desk. He quickly flipped on his computer and started to search through files that he could use to find out some names for his minions to exploit.

He was about to click on a name when there was a knock at his door and he quickly closed the page and the notebook and opened the door. It was his sister and she was giving him a kindly smile and was holding a white-covered book with some form of writing on it. "You got this from that strange girl. She says its a gift." She handed it over and hopped off.

Light stared at it and noticed it said "Forever" on the cover, only in English, so he barely knew what it said. He flipped it open and saw Kira had written the book.... he dropped it and stared down at the front cover again and a face appeared. He closed his eyes and breathed. This was insane! He was supposed to be thinking straight.... not that a white book was going to help him any....

"She's got you going now...." Ryuk smiled up at Light from the floor before he sat up and stretched. "She has the eyes to see. I don't think she really much cares how badly you want something. I think she's really got it going for you...."

His head snapped up and he marched across the floor to his desk and plopped down, demanding Ryuk to be quiet without saying a word. 'What makes you think I'd lose to the likes of you? I didn't lose to A and I won't lose to you! Come and fight me like a warrior, freak.'

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:09 pm
Hate

Matt looked up at the rain. He wasn't alone in his staring. Mello was looking up as well. They were waiting for Mikami to come out of his office so they could nab him at the last second and kidnap him like they did Kira 3 so Near would have one less to worry about.

Mello quietly held out his hand and snatched Matt's cigarett and snuffed it out against the nearest light pole. "That's enough, Matt. I don't think he's coming out right now...."

"You think we failed, in other words?"

"Yes. We failed to capture Kira 3. Kira 4 was supposed to be working here, but he's not here. Let's go."

"For a moment, I would ask you for a reason." Matt shrugged. "But I know you better now more than ever. Forming a reason to stay seems...."

"Fruitless? Useless? Wasteful?" Mello looked up at the building and let the rain wash over him. For a few moments, he was almost like an angel that was waiting for the drought so he would be praised and honored for a chance of rain.

They heard tires skid to a halt and the doors to the building open. The woman in the car fired a rifle and there was a sudden explosion of light and fireworks. Mikami covered his eyes and screamed.

"Grab him, Yumi!" There was a soft click and then Mikami's screams ceased and Matt saw "Yumi" from earlier in the day. She was dressed in all black again and she looked almost like she'd just come from the safety of someone's home. "Hurry!" Yumi snatched up Mikami and shoved him into the silver Mustang and they drove off, the rain making the smoke vanish much faster and Matt saw a black suite case that was lying open with the obvious sign that someone had taken something out of there.

-~-~-

Yamato stared down at Mikami as he slowly came-to. He was tied down on a metal bed with leather straps and his jacket and boots were on the floor, laid out nicely so they could see everything he might be carrying.

She saw his face contract in fear and she smiled brightly and softly tapped his forehead. She would appear upside-down to the Kira. She quietly turned to Matsumoto and Anatsu. The two girls were watching Mikami with eyes of deamons and when they met those violet eyes they quickly came closer to see if Mikami was awake.

Matsumoto's red streaks fell over her face and she smiled her wicked smile at the Kira. Anatsu's dark blue eyes gave Mikami the feeling of death and decay that was headed his way.

Yamato sighed and then pulled a lever and the metal bed was up-right and he was obviously struggling now, all the leather straps did was bear into his skin. The white room filled with red lights and Anatsu leaned down and pulled on his coat's pockets as blue formed on his sleeves and his tie, which was odd for a red light to shine on them....

"He's the one we're looking for." Anatsu, Matsumoto, and Yamato moved aside to reveal a girl in a wheelchair. Her legs were hidden beneath a white blanket and there were bandages over her eyes. She reached out a hand and touched his sleeve and she smiled a kind smile, her pale skin clashing with her fiery red hair and full, lush, ruby lips. She looked no older than twenty-four and was wearing a black tank top with a mesh-net shirt beneath. Her wrist bore the signs of handcuffs from previous years and she was obviously hoping she wouldn't get a reaction from Mikami. "My name is Satsu. This is Anatsu, Matsumoto, and Yamato. If they treated you sourly, then it would be on your head. Not theirs. Enjoy your stay."

Yamato bowed lightly to her superior. 'Kira, you will pay. Mikami will be the example for all Kira followers. SAMY will never lose to the likes of you.... Light Yagami.' Her eyes flared blue and she turned her head to look Mikami in the eyes and white wings sprouted out from behind her and she saw Mikami visibly shake. 'We'll take you out! No matter what!'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:57 am
Wow, you're new story looks interesting! Kinda having a hard time keeping track of the characters, though...  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:23 am
Elisabell-angel enraged
Wow, you're new story looks interesting! Kinda having a hard time keeping track of the characters, though...

the idea of confusion is because it's going to be a bit longer now.... ^_^;; sadly, longer makes the first chapters confusing, but i think i do good by trying, so, horray for something new -.- unless i screw up and have to re-do the whole thing T^T  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:54 am
Memory

Yumi lay back on the soft cushions that made up the manor's sofa and listened to the front door, should her adoptive parents return. She had learned a lot about those crazy people....

For example, she learned they were ashamed of their super smart son, who was left for dead at some guy's doorstep. They had named him It, since they hated him so much, without a real reason to hate him. She learned that they didn't like lazy teenagers and adultds. They liked beating her for lying around without doing something. They also had an entire basement dedicated to torment and guns.... most of which were unarmed and they had the amunition "hidden" so Yumi wouldn't find it.

She sighed and closed her eyes, remembering how she came into posession of the Life Note.... how Kaze had just appeared out of no where with Kagura and Toru and handed her this white notebook.... that she took without thinking first....

-~-flashback-~-

Yumi was playing the piano when she heard a knock at the door and her father yelled that she was busy and for the buttler to go away and come back later. Yumi felt a twang of guilt as the buttler pushed to open the door and she heard the sounds of wheels on the cpartet and heels softly clicking on the hard wood floors. She abrupty stopped because the heels had stopped behind her and she had a hand on the side of her neck.

She took a breath and turned to see shades looking back at her. Kagura looked so odd from the last time she'd come to inspect the damage done to a liar that had gone below the floor boards of the house to the concrete and sound-proof room below. She lowered her shades and gave Yumi a wink, telling her she was safe from her parents' fists for now and she turned to her father.

"We need a private word with your daughter. May we use your interrogation room?"

By "interrogation room" she meant the chamber that was the last and lowest level of the basement and was almost twenty feet underground. It was always filled with noise and there was always a reason for it, and now, there was a reason for it.

"Y-yes. Go right ahead!" He glared at Yumi. "Well?! Show them down!" he hissed through his teeth at her. "Go. On...."

Yumi nodded quickly and almost tore the corner of her "Alice dress", as she called it. The "Alice dress" was a soft white dress that was down by her knees and had puffed sleeves and had a bow in the back. She thought it resmbled Alice's dress from "Alice's Adventures Through the Looking Glass" and she felt like she would be chased by their cat every time she wore it....

She pushed a heavy door to the side and it banged against the iron frame that made the enterance to a rickety elevator. She was sure that there was something wrong with that elevator and there was always this looming feeling someone was watching her....

She waited for all of them to enter before she slide the heavy metal door shut, the bang resounding through the empty shaft. She grabbed a handle on the floor and pulled the elevator door shut and locked it, with some difficulty. She finally pulled a lever to the side and the elevator dropped rather quickly for an elevator. She slowly pulled the lever back up (she really didn't have a choice, the elevator was heavy and it was a small lever) and let the last few feet come close and gently rock the cart. She then unlatched the door and let it fall. With a loud grunt and a groan the door gave way to her pull and slid to the side to reveal the crisp white hall with two doors. One to the immediate right and one at the farthest end of the hall. They headed for that door.

Yumi's hands were soiled from the door and that was her downfall in a white room.... you could see her hands. If her father had given her time, she could've gotten the gloves off the piano that he used for the doors, but, he was persistant. She slid her fingers around the door knob and slid the door open with ease and walked in, letting Toru hold the door for Kagura and some odd girl in a wheelchair with some bandages over her eyes.

Yumi stood as still as possible in the very center of the room. Needles dangled around her dripping odd colored liquids and some hooks dripped blood at her feet. The walls were lined with spikes and several feeble shackles and, from every corner, cameras were set up for viewing purposes. Toru started covering each with a white cloth that she was producing from her pocket before the girl reached up and took off her bandages to smile up at Yumi.

"My name is Kaze. I want to give you something. I used it once. The thing is, I'm dying now. There's not much one can do to stop it.... but, I will give it to you under one condtion." She was holding the white notebook that had laid in her lap and her red eyes met Yumi's ultra violet eyes and she looked deep within Yumi's heart.

"What is it?" she asked, deeming her question stupid.

"You will find someone to succeed you and someone to love you."

Yumi felt the world shatter at her feet. No way she would find a boy who'd like her! She was too "perfect" and she wouldn't fit in! And someone who would take a notebook from her! What was this?!

"Now, here." She held out the notebook like it was something precious she wasn't willing to just give away to just anybody.

Yumi's hand reached out and--

-~-end-~-

There was a bang and Yumi's eyes flew open and she quickly sat up and grabbed the book she'd been pretending to read. She quietly held out her hand as their cats decided to come around her and curl up beside her.

"THERE you are!" said a fakely sweet voice.

She didn't respond. If she did, she would be scolded and then she heard a soft thump behind the couch and she slowly turned around, she had another body? She looked down and recognized that body....

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:42 am
Torment

Yumi watched his head slowly tilt to the side. Mikami made a noise and she took a needle out of his knee and stabbed it back in without even looking at him and she noticed the newcomer's head snapped up at that sound and she pushed her shades up her face.

"So.... we meet again, red-head." She pushed off of the floor and stood there, looking him up and down. She always had to strip away the things that could conseal anything and he was mostly clothed, save for his boots, socks, shirt and vest. Some people might think she's just a perve, but she was sure that her parents were happy with what she'd done.

"Who are you?!" he demanded. His eyes glared her down and she just stared calmly back at him.

"If you're trying to threaten me, you're not doing a very good job." She picked up a needle and walked over to him. "Everytime you demand something of me--" She flicked her arm back and the needle flew across the room and hit Mikami's shoulder. "--I get to poke you." She smiled ruefully when he glared at her. "Now, since you understand the rules, let's decide something, shall we?"

"Fine."

"What's your take on life?" She flipped open her whtie notebook and picked up a pen.

"Life is life. We go around once. That's all there is to it. I think we should have more time spent living than mourning or filling it with remorse." He started grinding his teeth together.

She scribbled something down and quickly picked up a small hook and attatched it to the hem of his pant leg and put a weight on it and then put a needle through his palm and watched his other hand clench before she heard Mikami mumbling. She sighed and walked over. "Care to share?" she asked, grabbing his throat and hearing him choke and she felt a twang of guilt before he spoke up.

"You'll never catch Kira. He's killed the deamons wandering this world! From now on, you should consider him a god!"

She thrust her hand harder into his throat and he choked hard this time. "I don't bow down to cowards like Kira! Kira, Kira, Kira!! That's all you talk about!! You only talk about converting me to Kira's side! I won't be stepped on! Not by L! Not by my family! Not by Kira! And, most certainly not by Near!" She thrust her hand farther and he started struggling. She released him and picked up a knife this time. "Say one more thing about Kira while I'm interogating and I'll put your eye in the trash can!" The knife stuck to the wall with a deafening BANG! and she turned back to the red-head.

He looked utterly horrified at what he'd just seen out of her.

She smiled and picked up a scaffold and started spinning it in her grip. "So they bring you here.... I would assume that they wanted you for something.... father and mother are so odd. You have a name, red-head?"

"Y-yes." He was looking at the needle in his hand.

"All right... I was given the name Yumi when I interrogate. What's your name?"

"M-Matt." He was straining to keep calm.

"Matt. Hmm.... that's a strong name."

The door clattered open and she let her and Matt's parents enter the room and the look he gave was priceless for them. To her, it was almost like being the unknown extra in family affairs....

"You!"

"Hello, Matt. She was to interrogate you under strict conditions."

Mikami mumbled and she advanced on him. Her heart was caught in her throat and she pulled the knife out and just slashed at his shirt and watched it shred to pieces. She knew Anatsu would be so happy to see his body, but she felt a bit awkward having parents like her's talking to Matt like they knew him....

"I hate you!!"

She looked around and saw Matt was bearing his teeth at her father and she knew that look. Her eyes widened and she let the knife fall and clatter at her feet as they turned to look at her.

Her pupils shrank and she stared at Matt before she excused herself and she ran down the halls, her feet starting to make less and less noise before she felt a hand grab her elbow. She gasped and turned to see those blue eyes and the soft brown hair and copper-tinted skin. She fell into Anatsu's arms and she broke down crying as she realized she had replaced Matt and was probably the reason he was left out in the rain to be found by someone else....

'This is a bad day!! I want to go home to a warm house and not a cold house. I don't belong. I never did.... I'm Yamato Hanatsu! I'm not Yumi! I don't want to be Yumi.... but what am I running from?' She looked up at Anatsu and saw kindness in her eyes. 'Satsu.... is it okay?' She quietly wiped her eyes dry and looked back at the door.

"You okay?"

"No. I was never okay in that room."

"You want help?"

There was a long pause and finally, she said, "No."

"You want a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen?"

"An ear to listen would be nice...." She felt a jolt and was on her feet and was being led into the observation room where Anatsu and Matsumoto worked and sat down. 'I know what to say now.'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:29 am
Yay! More Matt!  

Elisabell-angel enraged

johansaiou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Kiss

Mello got the call and was staring at his phone as the voice on the other side repeated that same statement again, for the umpteenth time so he would understand. But he still didn't understand.

Matt wasn't home because he was....

"Where is he?!" Mello screamed at the phone.

"He's safe, for now, anyways. I'll send you an SMS so you can come and get him. If not, we'll drop him off at your HQ for all of your plans. We don't really care. But you might want to decide fast."

There was an utter and horrible scream and Mello's hands began to shake and he gritted his teeth and thought of Matt's well-being and sighed. "Fine, I'll come and get him! Just don't do anything to him!!" He slammed the phone down and grabbed the keys to his bike and grumbled that he didn't want to deal with someone like that right now, not that he had a choice in this matter....

-~-~-

Anatsu pointed at the phone. "He hung up on me...."

Matusmoto shrugged. "That's no surprise. Satsu seems to be taking her time in there.... I think she's enjoying 'toying' with Mikami in there." She nudged a thumb at the one-way mirror that made up one of two walls to the chamber beyond. "But do you think it's a good idea to let Yumi patch up the red-head?"

Anatsu shrugged. "That all depends on what you think. I think, personally, that we should probably let her do that." Anatsu pushed off from one desk and rolled to the desk closest to the window and picked up the headset so she could adjust some things.

"Why?" Matsumoto sat down.

Anatsu put the headset down. "Because Yumi likes him."

She pointed.

On the other side of the glass, Yumi was sitting on Matt's leg so he wouldn't move it too much as she stitched his knee shut. She didn't want to look at him as he manuvered and she finally leaned down and nicked the string so it parted and she quietly sat back to look down at him and smiled.

"One more." She picked up a new string and tied it to the fish hook and began to knot the end when he tried to get out from under her. She grabbed his throat and pushed him down so he was still again. "If you really want me to poke you in the eye, go on. I need to patch that wound on your cheek. Now, either hold still or lose an eye." She slowly began to thread it through his skin only. With all her years of medication and training in a hospital, she was quite nimble and quite agreeable.... and it always helped that she was cute. "So, you really did want Mello to come and save you, huh? Is he like your brother? Or is he more like the sibling that you just like being around?" She leaned back to get a different tool and gave Matt time to talk.

"He's like my brother." Matt quickly closed his jaw and lips as she came back and she came closer, obviously, her mistake would cost him his jaw if she didn't act fast, so.... he yelped.

"I'm sorry! I just missed a stitch and went over! Hold still! I'll fix it quickly!" She started working quickly and she felt sweat roll down her cheek and before long, she was reeling back to put the tool back in it's slot on her package. She leaned back down and continued the stitching, and pretended like she was more worried about her work than him. "I hope that doesn't leave a mark...."

Mikami mumbled something and Satsu looked up from Matt's face and looked at Mikami, as though she'd never seen him before. He was currently tied to a chair and was wearing a plain white shirt with short sleeves and a small tear over the heart and a pair of light blue jeans with some sort of color near the bottom. He'd been allowed to change under Satsu's orders. She slowly came closer before she reached up and patted his head and gave him a kind smile as Matt's stitching was finished.

Yumi went down to bite off the extra thread, but Matt moved his head at the wrong moment and she fell off the table and hit the floor, hard, sending scafolding and knife flying right at her. She was dazed and in pain, so, she couldn't see it coming until Matt pulled her out of the way by the foot. She watched the sharp objects from her medical kit clatter in front of her as well as Satsu's knife. Looking over her shoulder she saw Matt holding the thread so it wouldn't come undone.

His eyes met her's and she quietly manuvered so she was sitting in front of him. She reached out and touched his hair and this time, she was able to cut the thread with a scafold rather than her teeth so it came out awkward. She sighed and let her hands drop into her lap before she met his gaze again and he said; "You have soft lips."

Satsu's fist hit Matt so hard on the side of the head he cracked the one-way mirror before he slid down. "Don't you dare break her heart!" Satsu's whisper sounded like a scream to Yumi. "If you start flirting with her, I expect you to be kind!"

Yumi's heart sank. A moment earlier, she would have gladly returned the compliment, but Satsu had a way of seeing the future rather than the present. For some reason, she couldn't help herself and she touched her lips so that she was forced to ponder how much Matt thought about a girlfriend....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:59 pm
Lost

Mello threw his helmet on the sofa before flopping down and waiting. He put his feet up on the table and stared around him and his eyes fell on a portrait that was covered by velvet drapes. He looked around and decided to see what was under there.

He pulled the gold cord that hung beside the strange portrait and the curtains pulled back to reveal a young woman. She had a dashing smile made of the purest happiness and she held a baby in her arms. Her beautiful dress was obviously an antique and the baby was wrapped in a white blanket and sleeping kindly. That face.... she looked so familiar.... and so unknown.

There was a creek behind him and he wipped around and saw Matt's mother standing there smiling at him. What was she doing in a place like this?! "Hello. You must be Miahle."

"Yes...." He felt suspision grow in him as she circled around and held her arms wide to welcome him. "Where's Matt?!"

"Ah, yes." She quickly dropped her hands and gestured to the sofa, pulling the cord so the portrait of the smiling woman vanished. "I suggest you wait a moment. We must find his weapon we siezed off of him earlier. I do believe that will take some time. In the meantime, whey don't you tell me how you came to know Matt, Mihale."

Mello's fists clenched and he turned away. "That's not something I want to talk about. That was a deal me and Matt made years ago. I wouldn't tell someone like you anyways." He stomped his foot to scare a mouse out from under the table so he could snatch it up and when he had it, he threw it against the hearth's edges so it bled slightly. Oh, how he wanted so badly to constrict the last breath out of that woman, but he knew better than to take his rage for her out on her, even if she did deserve it with all that torment she put Matt through.... "I want to explore this house. Do you mind?"

"No, no, not at all! Go ahead. We won't bother our guests with rules and boundaries!!" She smiled a crooked, evil smile.

Mello snatched up his helmet and waited until he was sure that he wouldn't be seen and slipped the helmet on. He took out his gun and checked for bullets and armed it before he went through the house, his gun hanging at his side in his grip. He slowly made his way around before he noticed the floor was hollow in places and filled in others. He followed the hollow sounds in the floor boards and found a solid, iron door. He pushed it aside and saw an elevator shaft. He stepped in and noticed there was a handle on the floor.

He yanked it and it slid shut so he was in an elevator. He looked around and pulled on the lever and felt the whole thing lurch. When it stopped, he held his gun up before releasing the door and was faced with a beautiful woman and he faultered for a moment before realizing she was armed as well, but her hands were up in defense. "Where's Matt?!"

She looked shocked and then reached for her gun as a door opened at the end of the hall.

He reacted and grabbed her arm and twisted her around and pointed the gun at the side of her head. "Where is Matt?!"

His eyes met Shinigami eyes and he almost pulled the trigger, but the eyes became violet and he couldn't help but watch as this woman came closer. The red in her hair moved to disguse her face and then moved back again. She stopped within range of his gun at lethal point before she squared her shoulders and snapped her feet together. "Release her, she isn't the one you're looking for. Please, listen to me." She reached out to hold his hand and offered him a small silver locket in the shape of an oval with ornate decorations. "Matt's waiting for his gun. We need to reload it so he can test his shoulder. If all bodes sour, we may have to take him to a hospital. If it bends in our favor, then we can lend him back to you. If all goes well." She smiled and Mello felt his heart melt.... he released the girl as he was told. "Matt's this way. But take this. That way you won't be curious why he looks crazy."

He took the locket and saw an Angel standing a few feet from him and he stumbled back a few steps before the Angel beckoned him forward and he obeyed. He entered a white-washed room and saw Matt talking to an angel with violet eyes and long white hair. He was wearing a long white trench coat with red embroidery forming flames up his arms. His wings were folded and he was crouching in mid air. He and Matt looked at Mello as he entered.

Matt waved and gave that goofy grin that was often visible when he was happy. "Hey, Mello."

The girl who'd led him in smiled. "Aha! Satsu, it's Mello!" She was calling to someone beyond a cracked mirror. "Oh, that's right.... Satsu wants to meet Near.... is that okay?"

Mello gritted his teeth again and nodded. She was making him uneasy and it was getting harder and harder to speak.... he must be in love.....

'I'm going to shoot myself if she ends up like the three girls Light, L, and Matsuda fell for.... oh, if only I could tell when they'd die.... NO!! I'm not Kira! I won't think of things like death!! There's no such thing as a set date of death! We die when we die!! I won't pretend like.... I don't like her, because I do.... I'm lost.... I don't understand.'

johansaiou

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm
Melly-chan is already intense smile !  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 pm
Angels

Near heard a soft click and looked down. His cell phone that he had carelessly thrown aside had fallen on the ground and made a soft crunch and then clicked quietly against the table's leg. He watched it bounce off and then crawl close only to bounce back to its old place.

For some reason, he wasn't sure if he should pick it up. He reached down all the same and picked it up, cautious not to open it just yet. He clicked his teeth together and opened the phone.

"Hello, this is Near." Of course, with all his cell phones, his voice was distorted unless they were people knew him personally.

"Near, I need a lift." It was Mello. He sounded unsure of anything at the moment. The sounds behind Mello were almost like he was in a sound-proof room. "Seriously! I crashed my ride. Come and get me. I'm not anywhere near Kira. Trust me on that. I'm in safe hands."

"Very well." Near clicked the button to put Mello on speaker. "Pardon! I need someone to write down this address!"

-~-~-

Matt stood beside Mello at the base of the marble steps up to the mansion they had never realized they had been under. Matt was smoking again and the three girls looked impatient for him to put it out.

Satsu, sadly, wore a hood and a black cover over her nose and mouth. She had some allergic and deathly reaction to the sun and wasn't supposed to come in contact with the sun. She seemed helpless and seemed to want to make sure no body stared at her long. However, the three that stood nearby were wearing white, as to deflect the sun away from them so that they wouldn't get too hot.

Anatsu reached out a hand and patted Matt on the shoulder. "Put out the cigarette. Satsu's lungs aren't the greatest and she thinks of smoke as a way of disgusing yourself." She let him go and ambled over to join her friends again and Yumi looked at Matt for a moment before she looked away, distracted by Anatsu and Matsumoto, who were both whispering about one of the two boys.

Matt put it out after seeing the look on Yumi's face about how disgusted he was with a cigarette in his mouth. He watched and Yumi's eyes met his again and he felt almost like flying, even if he died flying without wings, and she smiled slightly at him. He was vaugly reminded of the Angels that wandered around this home of theirs.

Despite the time he'd spent in that chamber, Matt still recalled the event of his stitching. He touched his almost healed wound and smiled to himself as he looked up at the gates and noticed a car coming in. He looked at Mello and was sure that they were ready to help Near into the house, even if the poor boy disagreed.

Mikami still had to be brought to justice, or so they said, so, Near would probably like to see that.... or he might want to see that. There was no way to tell how he would react to seeing one of the many pieces of Kira strapped to a chair and as defenseless as ever.

The car pulled up and Satsu's hands folded quietly before her. Anatsu, Matsumoto, and Yumi stepped forward. Yumi and Anatsu stood on either side of Matsumoto, but several steps behind, rather than even. They had their heads bowed, as to show respect to Near and not look him in the eye until he was safe with Matsumoto and Satsu. The car stopped before Matt, Mello, and Matsumoto.

As the door opened, Yumi and Anatsu quickly blocked any view of someone coming out of the car, still looking down. Matsumoto opened her arms in welcome to Near.

Satsu seemed a little uneasy as the door closed. She watched from the top of the stairs to make sure that Matt and Mello would bring the boy inside where she could assess him closely and see what his reaction would be like. He was certainly a sight to behold, clad in white. He was currently being carried by a gentleman dressed in a black tux and looked like a buttler rather than a cheafur. She smiled under the sheild she wore and turned to go back inside. She had to see his reaction first-hand to Mikami and she was going to get it when she met him in the chamber far below the surface of this mansion of sorts.

johansaiou

johansaiou

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:10 pm
Closed

Near watched as they lowered the shaft. He looked at the back of the two girls' heads because he couldn't see their faces. He looked up at the masked butler he'd asked to come with him for protection's sake and thought it was silly now. He couldn't walk properly and it wasn't like walking around in socks was any more helpful.

He heard the shaft coming to it's rattling halt and he looked around and noticed that one girl was pulling a lever with all her might and another girl was reaching up to undo a latch so that way the butler could fit through the opening. He cocked his head to the side and then looked at Matsumoto and then at Mello and Matt and back to the girl by the door.

Soon, he saw a sliver of light fall on his folded hands. He heard a gun click and the two girls looked appprehensive. He didn't understand what was going on and he quickly held onto the butler as the two girls kicked down the metalic door that was probably the outside.

The one with red tips turned around, violet eyes meeting his shaded eyes and she gave him the feeling of security. "Stay here until we call you forward." She advanced close behind her friend.

Matsumoto quickly brought the door up and took out her own gun and armed it standing before Near.

They stood there in silence before they heard fire going off in the distance and Matsumoto didn't withdraw from the door, but Near was now being protected by the butler, Matt, and Mello and he hid his head so that way he wasn't visible unless you looked.

Matsumoto's head snapped up when the door was torn down and she was met face-to-face with Mikami. He had managed to escape and was currently armed with Matt's missing gun and he was coming under heavy fire from the three guards stationed by his holding place. He stepped back and held the gun to her forehead and he looked almost like he was going crazy, but Matsumoto was faster.

She ducked under and grabbed his wrist and threw him onto the hard metal that was at her feet and dragged him away from Near and the others and into the bloody walls that used to be pure white. She felt Mikami grab and twist and she came down hard as he got up and she noticed his red eyes and she smirked.

She knew what he could see now. The wind picked up around her as her Angel threw his arms out to form a cross and his feet skid along the floor and his cloths remained flung every-which-way it chose. She got up and spit out some blood in her mouth and then looked up at her Angel and noticed he was breathing hard and she turned to look behind her and saw Anatsu and Yumi were standing guard by the door to the shaft.

Anatsu quickly turned around and pushed the door open slightly. She suddenly ducked and a bullet rocketed past her and scared Mikami down to the floor. Anatsu shrugged sheepishly and stood up striaght.

"They don't trust me anymore." Anatsu and Yumi both armed their guns and prepared to execute Mikami when Matsumoto opened the doors. Anatsu sighed. "I wish we didn't have to kill you...."

She pulled the hammer back and squared her shoulders to prepare to shoot and she pulled the trigger.

Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff