Reply Beyond the Worlds
what should be the next new world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silent_awakend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:39 pm
what disney movies should be a world now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:16 am
Any of the sports ones. As long as I can get a friend to play that level...  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 am
I'm voting for Pixar films like Monster's Inc., Toy Story, Cars, Bugs Life, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, and Finding Nemo
and lets not forget that Wall.E is comming out soon and that might be an interesting place.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Hmm, for Pixar movies, I can't see Cars being turned into a KH game world. You'd have to turn the characters into cars. Nor can I see a Finding Nemo world either. Bugs Life and Monsters Inc would be the most likely to me.
I personally would like to see more worlds based off of Disney live action movies, Bednobs and Broomsticks would make for an interesting world, as would Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.  

MetalWing
Vice Captain

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:30 pm
I disagree, I think that Finding Nemo would make a sweet world fo KH it would be at least interesting. Also I agree on the live action movies, since POTC was a cool world, other ones would make it interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:21 pm
I'd like to see mb the Jungle Book or Hunchback of Notre Dame or the Rescuers.  

Aquesta

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 am
There are so many Disney movies that I love, that it would be hard to decide what world to make. Personally, I would love to see them make a Black Cauldron or Sleeping Beauty world. Sleeping Beauty because then Sora, Donald, and Goofy could find out about Malificent's past. I think that would be cool. I want to see the Disney movies that aren't that well known to the public to be considered for KH.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:15 pm
Hmmmmm.....Poccahantus, Atlantus, ooooooooooooo, SLEEPY HALLOW!  

Claeris

Aquesta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:50 pm
ladyAnlu
Personally, I would love to see them make a Black Cauldron or Sleeping Beauty world. Sleeping Beauty because then Sora, Donald, and Goofy could find out about Malificent's past.

I think thats an awesome idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:50 pm
ladyAnlu
There are so many Disney movies that I love, that it would be hard to decide what world to make. Personally, I would love to see them make a Black Cauldron or Sleeping Beauty world. Sleeping Beauty because then Sora, Donald, and Goofy could find out about Malificent's past. I think that would be cool. I want to see the Disney movies that aren't that well known to the public to be considered for KH.

Movie!Black Cauldron= FAIL. NO.

Sleeping Beauty would be awesome though.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

MetalWing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 pm
I've not seen the actual Black Cauldron movie, but I used to have a comic version of it. I could actually see it working, even if many wouldn't want the world. Consider that Tron was in KH2, and it's pretty much a cult classic among geeks. Popularity of a movie isn't an indicator of inclusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:18 am
As long as we don't have to deal with that Fflewddur.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

Coddlebrand

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:28 pm
I'm not too keen on Finding Nemo. That's like Atlantica only... full fish-mode. User Image

However, I can see Toy Story and/or Monsters, Inc. With the former, Sora can be an action figure :'D With the latter.... not sure how it'll work.

Also, total yes going for Atlantis. Fighting semi-ancient-technology-Heartless. :3 And, uh...

And more Destiny Islands, actually. We need to see more of that homeworld beyond the island for the kids to play on. emo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:20 am
ladyAnlu

I agree, these would be two of the coolest ones. They could also do updated graphics for them since they are both such old movies which a lot of people would love to see.

Since they have licensing with Square Enix though, they could add Chrono Trigger characters...  

Lord Tairen
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Beyond the Worlds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items