Reply The Vault
Who do you love? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:34 pm
I know that there are certain people where when I see they have posted I'm like "YEA!! so-and-so posted!". I was wondering if any of you were like that too? I enjoy seeing a lot of the people here post, I can try to list everyone later.

Also, who's avis do you like right now? Whether you think they're cute, hot, amazing, one of a kind, or so on. This part came up because I saw Reiku's avi and I think it's ******** adorable!

Hmm, I suppose you can mention profiles as well if you're a profile junkie. Anything else you want to mention about other members is cool too! Just make sure it's good.

maybe this can be the guild's offical "make a member feel good" type of thread... that's allowed right?

I LOVE EVERYONE! Well almost. More and more people posted and I would keep saying "God how could I forget them?!" I think there is only one or two people who I'm not fond of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:46 pm
User Image Wow! Thanks ^^ I like my little monochrome dude too =3

I usually rejoice when anyone I know and recognize posts in a thread of mine. Especially if I might not have seen them for a while and might've thought they were dead (AKA banned). I don't make too many threads anywhere, maybe one or two a month in regular forums. I can only remember ever posting one here O_o I'll make more. . . Once I have something to say that someone else hasn't already put in topic form.

I really like most of Silver's avis, personally. They're usually very fun, to me and random in a good way =3 Definitely more creative than what I was used to seeing. Arc's avis are usually pretty cool to me too, same with Slim's.

A good self esteem thread would be cool, right? sweatdrop I mean, after eating those low self esteem burgers that I love so much, it's good to have higher self esteem (Subway commercial joke. Had to do it, since I just saw that commercial this morning and it made me lol). User Image

Reiku Alche

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:55 pm
Well, personally, I always enjoy reading your posts, and GTR's posts too. Jimmy's always a fun person to see on and talk to if he's able to. Sanzo as well, she's a fun little fox! Alarias has always been more fun than a barrel of monkies! Lin is always great to talk to, and I couldn't possibly leave out Isel, and I'm very excited that he's back! And of course Sav... well, He's just a d**k, but fun to bullshit with nonetheless.

Lizzerde and Shram are always fun to talk to online when I get the chance, but lately I've been talking to them less because of my lack of internets = (

Ummm, I would have to say that a big person for me here in the ATG doesn't really post that much that I know of, but Vadessa. I've been talking to her for a long time and she's been able to help me with a lot of s**t I've put myself through, and has always been there for a fun and interesting coversation (and sub sammich ^__^)

Oh yeah, then there are five people, two of which who don't post here anymore, that I'd love to be able to talk to more.

Tsu.PNG - Doesn't post here anymore, and I haven't been able to even talk to her in ages... I miss her = /
MangaCatGirl - Another non-poster, who I love talking to on IM when time permits. Funny, smart, and always interesting she is!
Nami - I think she still posts here, but I've not talked to her in a few weeks. She's always a fun person to talk to!
Slim95 - Come ON! Who doesn't have love for the lit'l Slim!
and last but certainly NOT least
Who could make a list of people they like in here and not add
JAFT - Seriously? Who in here doesn't see that he posted and think to themselves "******** YEAH!" I know I think that, because his posts usually make me laugh with all those corny little puns.

By the way, has anyone talked to Joey recently? I haven't seen them on in AGGGEEEESSSS!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:56 pm
I don't think I've seen them.

But I think everyone needs someone to tell them something that is liked about them. And not just in game form either, I mean you post and someone has to post about you. This way it's really sincear(sp?).  

God-Raped-Me

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:07 pm
User Image Nami rarely posts here anymore =/ She's mostly on DA and such. And barely ever on messenger anymore either. Or maybe I'm just never online at the right time anymore? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:15 pm
I'm always happy whenever Lin posts a thread, and I don't see as much of wakusei and Sanzo now around here as I would like to. And aretoo and Ciel and Sav, And of course all the regs I've known and loved during my time at the ATG.... that's a pretty big list. I guess I've just got plenty of love for the guild, enough to share with everyone.

Almost everyone.

I miss Joey Go and True Arrogance, though. :/

K0m0d0

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:17 pm
*nods* Me too. What DID happen to Joey?

Edit: Ya I love most of the ATG!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:19 pm
I made your list?! Yay! You made me so very happy, GRM! heart biggrin

For me, there are a lot of people in the guild that I am happy to see post. I have made a lot of friends in the ATG, so there really aren't many people...if any...that I'm not happy to see posting.  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:24 pm
Oh baby, Jaft feels the love. Does anyone want Jaft to love them back?

8D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:31 pm
I miss Joey Go! so bad. D:

Anyway, I have a few people on my list, I'm bound to forget some. Oh well.

Celes: Is awesome. No words can describe it.

Sanzo: Was one of the first people to welcome me in the guild when I first get in here. And she usually cheers me up. :3

Slim: Wins so hard. Regardless of the fact that she calls me "Momma Jade". (I think I was the one to start that though. No worries.)

Jaft: Seriously makes me laugh. Him and his infinite puns.

Reiku: Now has me gender confused. Is quite awesome. His avatars are also quite unique, in their own way.

Both Kusa and Aretoo: They're both awesome. And also very nice, even if Kusa is a bit random at times.

There's more. The rest are slipping my mind. D:

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:34 pm
Everyone wants Jaft's love! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:37 pm
gonk I forgot to mention you Silver! I love your posts too!

And I didn't know Reiku was a man either. eek ..... redface  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:46 pm
@GRM: 8D~

@Everyone else: Joey Go! "Last Login: 05/08/2007 5:14 pm"

>.>

It seems he made enemies in the GD too. =O

Man or woman, Reiku also gets my love...

<.<

In his butt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:50 pm
God-Raped-Me
gonk I forgot to mention you Silver! I love your posts too!

And I didn't know Reiku was a man either. eek ..... redface

Too many gender changes. D:

I forgot to mention you, as well. D:

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 pm
That's ok, we just love a lot of people!

I forgot to mention Turtle too. I need a new brain!  
The Vault

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff