Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:27 am
Will do that sooooooon then smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:22 pm
GillaGrrl

crying i dun understand how the heads up for the glowing fish in the updates. it says the time but i dunno whos time and whenever i check my aquarium it doesnt glow sweatdrop  

Adie05

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:20 pm
Adie05
GillaGrrl

crying i dun understand how the heads up for the glowing fish in the updates. it says the time but i dunno whos time and whenever i check my aquarium it doesnt glow sweatdrop
User Image

Do you have your time in correctly? LIke GMT to your time zone? Cause it really matters! I use the notices for it too, have to make sure you have your timezone right on.

and they give you a ten minute window where it might glow... You wont actually see your own tank glowing either, unless you go to the Gaia Labs and turn on the top one, the GLow indicator, then up top of your post where you see the quote button there will also be a GLOW button which will indicate that you are glowing, and how many people are playing smile

Did that help? Cuase you will never see your own glow sign, gotta enable that Lab feature, it'll help.

Please BUMP all the tanks you play.
Support the Tank Owners.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:42 am
GillaGrrl
Adie05
GillaGrrl

User Image

Do you have your time in correctly? LIke GMT to your time zone? Cause it really matters! I use the notices for it too, have to make sure you have your timezone right on.

and they give you a ten minute window where it might glow... You wont actually see your own tank glowing either, unless you go to the Gaia Labs and turn on the top one, the GLow indicator, then up top of your post where you see the quote button there will also be a GLOW button which will indicate that you are glowing, and how many people are playing smile

Did that help? Cuase you will never see your own glow sign, gotta enable that Lab feature, it'll help.

Please BUMP all the tanks you play.
Support the Tank Owners.

oooohhhh blaugh thankies! i keep wondering why its not glowing on the said time. tho yeah, my time is prolly not set correctly here in gaia yet  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 am
blaugh sketch done!! rawr!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 am
backity backity~

still got some encodings to do though. sweatdrop  

Adie05

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image