Submit

famusamu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The historic document, known as "Megillat Bush - The Bush Scroll", written and signed by the New Jewish Congress, The Sanhedrin, and The Holy Temple and Temple Mount Movements was presented to President George W. Bush upon his arrival in the land of Israel on the second day of the Hebrew month of Shvat 5768, (January 9, 200 cool .

The Bush Scroll states unequivocally the stand of the Jewish nation concerning the indivisible integrity of the Land of Israel, a stand which has remained unchanged throughout four thousand years of history and two thousand years of exile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:25 pm
Wow.
I got shivers reading that.
Let's pray that God's will be done.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:34 am
That was most... eliquent. It kind of fences him into seeing it their way, almost. Let it be done, and soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 am
The Goverment of Yisrael in my opinion doesn't hold the true views of the majority of Jewish People. I believe the Scroll refers to Bush as the Chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal ( Ezek. 38:1), on purpose as a staunch warning. Those are some pretty strong words. It gives Bush a choice to be remembered as a Righteous Gentile like King Cyrus or to be remembered as a wicked King like Nebuchadnezzer, or even Hitler(yeshu!).

Ezekial 38:2 -4 says: "Son of man, prophesy against Gog of the land of Magog, the prince who rules over the nations of Meshech and Tubal. Give him this message from the Sovereign LORD: Gog, I am your enemy! I will turn you around and put hooks into your jaws to lead you out to your destruction. I will mobilize your troops and cavalry and make you a vast and mighty horde, all fully armed. "

Basically the reference to Ezekial 38 is a warning that if the U.S. sides with the 'pallywhatsits' that the LORD G-d will smite us to our bitter end! Chas v'Shalom!! What do you think??  

famusamu
Captain

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:45 am
Yep...God gave the land to the Jews and helping others to take any part of it away is not right. He said, "I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you."

But yeah...calling our President that seems a little much.

What does "yeshu" mean?

So...the gov't, the Sanhedrin - how do their views differ from that of the majority of Israelis?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:07 pm
I thought that was weird that they called him "Gog" without even saying it. Not an honorable title. Just shows you what GWB doesn't really know, or the leaders of the US. Did you hear that "gog" was GWB's name when he was in the Skull and Bones at Harvard? Interesting....  

grani4fam1

Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff