Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's sick of people saying Sasuke has to restore his clan? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of them?
Yes
69%
 69%  [ 86 ]
No
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Maybe
20%
 20%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 123

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:10 pm
Sorry, I'm going to rant.

Seriously, in all of my life of being a Narutard the ones who annoys me the most are idiots with a one sided brain! I can not understand why anyone would say making babies have anything to do with love. You don't even know how Uchiha babies are made! You don't even know if he likes anyone! And if I was Sasuke I would care more about the Sharigan living on because that's what's really important. And you know what? Sharigan can not be made by a girl that is OUTside of the Uchiha clan. It has to be a a full Uchiha person in order for that kid or person or whatever to obtain the sharigan. So beat it, kids.

07/18/10 edit: (its still a rant)
Yes I know this is the anime world nothing needs to be accurate, that also includes cousins having sex without getting a 'deformed' baby. This is the fictional anything can happen. But don't think Sasuke will go from, KILLING KONOHA, to, "have sex with me."
He does not care about getting lotz of babyz. He already said so in the chapters, that he wants to clean his clan, to get his clan's glory back.
NOT kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:38 pm
Just leave them be. They're just kids, even though they are really annoying...most... But what can we do?  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:49 pm
Gamexrocks
Just leave them be. They're just kids, even though they are really annoying...most... But what can we do?
We can't do much I know but omg...Will they ever shut the f up?! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:50 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks
We can't do much I know but omg...Will they ever shut the f up?! stressed
Maybe, but we'll have to wait until the whole series of Naruto is over. Just be patient.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Ren Hoshikaze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:34 pm
i agree with him they really need to keep there opinions to themselves...i mean we dont dog on them if we dont like the couple they like so why should they =

i keep quiet around my friend who loves sasuke but she dosnt yap about sasuke restoring her clan cause she respects me so that also proves that these people who do this need to learn a little respect for others

yet what can we do? we can make them listen so we just hafta take it i guess =

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:24 am
Ren Hoshikaze
i agree with him they really need to keep there opinions to themselves...i mean we dont dog on them if we dont like the couple they like so why should they =

i keep quiet around my friend who loves sasuke but she dosnt yap about sasuke restoring her clan cause she respects me so that also proves that these people who do this need to learn a little respect for others

yet what can we do? we can make them listen so we just hafta take it i guess =
Exactly! Thank you for agreeing with me.  

AraiHito
Crew

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:27 pm
It's annoying, 'cause he only said he wanted to restore the clan once. .-. The only thing he's been concentrating on as of lately has been the actual revenge. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:31 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
It's annoying, 'cause he only said he wanted to restore the clan once. .-. The only thing he's been concentrating on as of lately has been the actual revenge. ^^;
Yup, but restoring his clan maybe mean something else.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AnnetteAoi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:34 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Even if it didn't, it wouldn't matter. He's already burned that bridge. :'D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:37 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Haha xD  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:15 pm
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Haha xD

He is gonna restore his clan... by killing off the only other member.... Interesting LOL-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:38 pm
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Haha xD

He is gonna restore his clan... by killing off the only other member.... Interesting LOL-

Not only that, but it's impossible to restore the clan to it's original glory 'cause his spawn isn't going to be liked so much since he's considered a traitor. :'D  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:01 pm
PsycoArsonistArtist
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Haha xD

Not only that, but it's impossible to restore the clan to it's original glory 'cause his spawn isn't going to be liked so much since he's considered a traitor. :'D

Even if ... he cnt restore his clan with naruto ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:17 am
Maiiz_
PsycoArsonistArtist
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
PsycoArsonistArtist

Haha xD

Even if ... he cnt restore his clan with naruto ^^

lolz That's true. And since his family's name has already been dragged through the mud so much that it can't possibly respected like it once was it doesn't matter. XD;  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Rinnys_Red_Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:14 pm
those people need to shut up and move on  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items