Please sign! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are your babies your life?
  Yes! Stupid question!
  No, Hello!
  Are you kidding, I'm just lucky they don't eat me! Yes they are my life!
View Results

lilithskye
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:47 pm
Hello and welcome to everyone new! I would like it if everyone would sign in here and tell us about your pets and why you are passionate about their rights!

I will start, I have two wonderful and cute pumpkins. My kitties names are Kenzie and Gwynnie. Kenzie is three and Gwynnie is two. They are my life and I am very passionate about them and all animals because Kenzie was bought in a pet store. She came with friends in her ears, on her body and an upper respatory infection. Even though I bought her I consider her a rescue. Gwynnie came to me from one of my Momma's friends that live in her complex. Gwynnie was dumped with her brother on the side of the road a very busy street. She was four weeks old and just weaned. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat their animals. It is sad that there are people out there who have no regard for life. I am lucky to have my babies, they are good babies. They are my life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:24 pm
THEY ARE SO MY LIFE I WILL NOT AND CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Bread crumb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:32 am
i saw the most adorable puppy today i thought it was a teddy bear whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:25 pm
I absolutely love animals, I'd be heartbroken if anything happened to my two cats, Blackjack and Tina. There are two things In my life I wouldn't be able to live without;animals and music.  

Kay-VW

Wold_Demon17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:08 pm
I luv animals! I feel like they know me better than even my family. When I look inot their eyes, they look so wise and inteligetn. I feel like a can talk to them and they know how i feel and come and comfort me. Even when my fish died( sad ) I cried for a long time. I still go bac to my ginea pigs grave and talk to her. I know it sounds weird but I grew up ith her. Animals are my family smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:51 am
I have a beautiful Beagle named Holly heart . I got her a week ago. I adopted her from a place that cares for Beagles and such. She had been running around Homewood for 3 weeks before they fianlly got her. She had heartworm. sad They don't know anything about her before that.
Me and my boyfriend also have a Hamster. His name is Sir HamHam Loco the second. He is very crazy, always finding ways to escape. I love him to death also.

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

panda_baby_96a

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:45 pm
I luv u guys and i luv my cats alot!!!! They r like my own kids!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 pm
Hi! I have cats, birds and geese. My Mom rescues and fosters animals so we always have a revolving door of creatures. I have come to know all animals as loving, sensitive beings and believe they should be respected and protected by us all. Please feel free to PM or comment me with your animal stories........  

NoneApparent

shelbcutie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Hi!!!! I have six cats, horses, farm animals,etc. All the animals that i have have been rescued from very bad situations. I believe that all animals should be treated equal and should be treated the same way as humans. Feel free to pm me or comment me to talk or talk about my animals!!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:26 pm
hi im here and alive...i have 2 dogs both girls molly and shiloh and a girl cat named jasmine and i love them all so much!!!!>_<  

ii_TardMuffin

greenstar_861

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:33 pm
Hello. I have three animals at the moment. I have a dog and two cats. They are my family and so if anything ever happened to them, I would be devastated, just like if my sister of my parents had something happen to them. They mean the world to me. I personally think that animals are higher than humans, and should be treated as such. They are better than humans in every way, and they are more trustworthy. A cat isn't going to talk about you behind your back, it will let you know instantly if it doesn't like you. This is why I am passionate about their rights.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:04 pm
I have a Havanese puppy, Basil 4laugh and i COULDNT LIVE without him. heart 3nodding  

puppylove8888

Anmlsikocc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 pm
i have a dog-dino- and he is my life. i hate ppl who think animals dont have souls(hint hint my religion teacher) becasue just look at how much they love you and they have feelings to! do you think they dont feel hurt when you ignore them? what about when they show affection?!? animals make choices all the time, too! THEY HAVE SOULS! and they should be our role models  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:27 pm
I saw the most wonderful beautiful puppy today x3  

LucyPerry123

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:47 pm
I am basically one of those crazy ladies who goes around saying her cats are her children. Except I have no cats (except we have decided to officially "adopt" a feral we have been monitoring through a trap neuter return program even though it is against our condo rules and see if we can hide a winter shelter in our shrubs.). Instead, I have:
3 sugar gliders (my babies! heart ), a tortoise and a turtle (my boys), 11 hermit crabs, 3 bettas (and their pet snails), a tank of guppies and platies, a tree frog... and my roommate has 2 little dogs, 2 parrots, a parakeet, a canary, a finch...
and we often take in fosters and also do some wildlife rehabilitation.

So, yeah. It's like a zoo. We call our house The Ark. mrgreen  
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces