Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
A question raised about Sasuke's 'seme' role Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to hurt me, ttebayyo?;.;
  YES! >[
View Results

Rokudaime Naruto-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:21 am
Okay, so I AM a big fan of SasuNaru, and I've always believed that Sasuke was more dominant. Which, at first glance, he is.
But at a mental level, if you think about it, he has the mind of a girl compared to Naruto's.

Naruto's constantly thinking about being Hokage. He has set his sights on ONE achievement.
Sasuke has too, killing his brother. But on the way, he gets sidetracked a lot.
And we know that girls have a tendency to do that.
But even though Naruto gets sidetracked when he goes after Sasuke, he still has that in mind. After all, what kind of Hokage can't help their friend?
(Somewhat of a quote; Shipuuden, Episode 1)

I'm not being sexist, but think; in real life, in adolescence, most boys constantly think about sex, sports, and girls. (Depending on who you are, mind you. XP)
Girls think about WAY more!
Boys, if they're going to high school, music, art, looking good, what everyone has to say about them.
And even as women, these thoughts progressively grow more numerous.

And usually, girls are more emotionally unstable.
They have a tendency to not thinking rationally.
Now, guys can have the same problem, but that's usually in a different scenario.(Depending on the guy)
I dunno; Naruto just seems WAY more stable mentally and emotionally than Sasuke is.

Now I know that Sasuke has that whole 'I'm twenty ******** times better than you' feel, and he DOES think that.
And this is probably just a stupid theory I had for thinking too much. -thwaps self-
I'll still probably always think that Sasuke is dominant. Naruto always wants to be as good as him, and that's a complete truth.

I dunno. I may be wrong. Forgive me if I am.
I have a mother, and I have friends that are girls. Plus, I've read a few psychiatric(sp?) books concerning the differences between the male and female brain.
So if anyone could help me clear this up, it'd be great.=^.^=

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:31 pm
Rokudaime Naruto-sama
Okay, so I AM a big fan of SasuNaru, and I've always believed that Sasuke was more dominant. Which, at first glance, he is.
But at a mental level, if you think about it, he has the mind of a girl compared to Naruto's.

Naruto's constantly thinking about being Hokage. He has set his sights on ONE achievement.
But even though Naruto gets sidetracked when he goes after Sasuke, he still has that in mind. After all, what kind of Hokage can't help their friend?

I'm not being sexist, but think; in real life, in adolescence, most boys constantly think about sex, sports, and girls. (Depending on who you are, mind you. XP)
Boys, if they're going to high school, music, art, looking good, what everyone has to say about them.

Now, guys can have the same problem, but that's usually in a different scenario.(Depending on the guy)
I dunno; Naruto just seems WAY more stable mentally and emotionally than Sasuke is.

Now I know that Sasuke has that whole 'I'm twenty ******** times better than you' feel, and he DOES think that.
And this is probably just a stupid theory I had for thinking too much. -thwaps self-
I'll still probably always think that Sasuke is dominant. Naruto always wants to be as good as him, and that's a complete truth.

I have a mother, and I have friends that are girls. Plus, I've read a few psychiatric(sp?) books concerning the differences between the male and female brain.
It's all good. So Sasuke is more dominant because of his new ego? Sorry I'm kind of losted now... I studied too much for my Math final exam... Now my head is filled with Math...X_X  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:58 pm
I don't think Sasuke and Naruto will be thinking about sex when they're in a middle of battles and killing and such. Well, at least that's my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:09 am
Zubora
I don't think Sasuke and Naruto will be thinking about sex when they're in a middle of battles and killing and such. Well, at least that's my opinion.

Well, this guild is dedicated to the thought that Sasuke and Naruto ARE gay with each other, so dominance IS a factor, even when it's not sex.>>

Rokudaime Naruto-sama

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:35 pm
Rokudaime Naruto-sama
Zubora

Well, this guild is dedicated to the thought that Sasuke and Naruto ARE gay with each other, so dominance IS a factor, even when it's not sex.>>
Well in that sense. Sasuke is more stronger than Naruto in strength. But mentally no... Actually this guild is for people to have fun talking about SasuNaru, NaruSasu you don't have to think they're gay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:23 pm
I've always liked the thought that Naruto begins the relationship. He's a bit more emotionally attached, and he could bring Sasuke some stability. But then I always end up making Sasuke be dominant because he's stronger and takes charge easily. I don't know. Sasuke can seem more dominant, but I've read some pretty good fics where he is submissive.  

Lady Kuurin
Crew

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:01 pm
Lady Kuurin
I've always liked the thought that Naruto begins the relationship. He's a bit more emotionally attached, and he could bring Sasuke some stability. But then I always end up making Sasuke be dominant because he's stronger and takes charge easily. I don't know. Sasuke can seem more dominant, but I've read some pretty good fics where he is submissive.
I say Sasuke is dominant when it comes to strength. Emotionally will be Naruto, like reasuring him that everything's fine and etc. But I agree with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:03 pm
hm i've always thought of sasuke as the dominate cause of his strength but...i guess on mental/emotional terms naruto would be dominate...  

freakypetachick

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:19 pm
freakypetachick
hm i've always thought of sasuke as the dominate cause of his strength but...i guess on mental/emotional terms naruto would be dominate...
Yup, but I think they'll switch roles in between being seme's XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:32 pm
Rokudaime Naruto-sama

THANK YOU! SOMEBODY THAT AGREES WITH ME! TwT *is happy*

I think that mentally Sasuke needs more support. Naruto would be that mental crutch. That's generally the role of the 'guy'. 3nodding  

AnnetteAoi
Crew

Nanari Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:02 pm
I always read doujinshi and such that always makes sasuke the seme. It's good like that but seeing sasuke vulnerable is great as well. I think my fav is sasuke being the dominate one hehe...I just got use to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:22 pm
Nanari Uchiha
I always read doujinshi and such that always makes sasuke the seme. It's good like that but seeing sasuke vulnerable is great as well. I think my fav is sasuke being the dominate one hehe...I just got use to it.
Same but I to me. Sure, Sasuke needs Naruto's support mentally but I think his thick headedness will get the better of him. I mean, he is stronger than Naruto. Even when Naruto was in his Kyuubi form, at the valley of the end Sasuke still beat Naruto.  

AraiHito
Crew

Prinz vom Mond

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:28 am
Zubora
Nanari Uchiha
Same but I to me. Sure, Sasuke needs Naruto's support mentally but I think his thick headedness will get the better of him. I mean, he is stronger than Naruto. Even when Naruto was in his Kyuubi form, at the valley of the end Sasuke still beat Naruto.

You forget; Naruto only had two tails at the tome, and was able to control himself.
If he displayed four, no, five tails, he proabably would have had a better chance.
And if he had nine like in the Shippuuden...Sasuke would be dead.
The two are equal; no matter how you look at it.
Until Sasuke accesses the Madara potential, of course.[
But even then, Sasuke wouldn't control Naruto like a pet.
At least, if he's not as low as I think he is.
So, they'd end up killing one another.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:54 am
hmm...
Great job you made some awesome points there and that makes sense but if you think about things from my point of view which is:
User Image

You know sasuke just has to be seme XP
(would've added a more pervy pic but you know PG-13)  

BamItsMLE

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:26 pm
-Hateful-Relations-
Zubora
Nanari Uchiha

You forget; Naruto only had two tails at the tome, and was able to control himself.
If he displayed four, no, five tails, he proabably would have had a better chance.
And if he had nine like in the Shippuuden...Sasuke would be dead.
The two are equal; no matter how you look at it.
Until Sasuke accesses the Madara potential, of course.[
But even then, Sasuke wouldn't control Naruto like a pet.
At least, if he's not as low as I think he is.
So, they'd end up killing one another.
Yet, he go beaten up pretty badly when he finally found Sasuke for the first time. Right, in the manga there are more clues that lead to Sasuke that he's stronger. He beated Deidara which Naruto and his gang did not beat.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff