Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:02 pm
User Image

It's sick! It's twisted! It's violence gone mad! But we love it ^o^
Let's discuss one of our favourite ecchi horrors, Elfen Lied.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:06 pm
i just started reading Elfen Lied!
i am chapter 2 now, and OMG!
all i can say is wow!!!!!!!!  

chakra1

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:22 pm
Wow indeed!
My brother's friend leant me the first volume of the anime. I was certainly taken aback by the....interesting plot XD
I also have a friend who can recite the entire theme tune, Lilium. He's a Latin student..and also a bit of a geek ~hahaha ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:44 pm
Cheremy LeBeau
Wow indeed!
My brother's friend leant me the first volume of the anime. I was certainly taken aback by the....interesting plot XD
I also have a friend who can recite the entire theme tune, Lilium. He's a Latin student..and also a bit of a geek ~hahaha ^^;;

ok back, i am now at chapter 8!!!!!! OMG!!!!! this is already going in my top 15 anime/manga spot.........in short tx u for the topic creation!!!!!

the entire theme song???!!!!!!wow!!!!!!

i must say this is now a must read for me! i wounder how long it will take to read the whole thing????  

chakra1

Sashy-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:51 pm
^n.n^ heee I like the beginning wif the big science facility and her just tanking around ripping the place apart like it was made of wet paper. Ish neat to watch anime like this cause ish not held down by any limitations on their creativity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:59 am
chakra1
Cheremy LeBeau
Wow indeed!

ok back, i am now at chapter 8!!!!!! OMG!!!!! this is already going in my top 15 anime/manga spot.........in short tx u for the topic creation!!!!!

i must say this is now a must read for me! i wounder how long it will take to read the whole thing????

All 107 chapters??? good luck sweatdrop  

Rayne Blessed

Rayne Blessed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 am
Sashy-chan
^n.n^ heee I like the beginning wif the big science facility and her just tanking around ripping the place apart like it was made of wet paper. Ish neat to watch anime like this cause ish not held down by any limitations on their creativity.
U mean not held down by science right? Cuzz imagination is endless rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:42 am
Prizz1989
chakra1
Cheremy LeBeau
Wow indeed!

All 107 chapters??? good luck sweatdrop
thats all? ok then it will be read by the time i go to school tomarrow!!!! ok i am a dreamer, but it could happen, right?
i posted this in the mornning, so it gives me another day! *reading*  

chakra1

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:39 am
Prizz1989
Sashy-chan
U mean not held dow
n by science right? Cuzz imagination is endless rofl

More like not held down by censorship O___O!! The violence in Elfen Lied is limitless...and that goes without mentioning the morality of the show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:11 am
chapter 35, i must keep reading!!!!!!!!!!  

chakra1

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:20 am
chakra1

Hahaha XD Good luck! I was the same with Death Note XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:27 am
Cheremy LeBeau
chakra1

Hahaha XD Good luck! I was the same with Death Note XP
i know how you feel, right now i am reading it sooooooo much i cant stop, well i am trying to take a break for now, but i will be reading it latter on. i....cant.....stop......!!!!!!
when there is no drama then there is action, and if there nither then a flash back to fill in.
anyways i should br done tonight with all 107, or so chapters if i speed read, and dont get interupted at all, but that is not likely. school is an issue, maybe i should skip, i have not yet this year.........naw i will go, but i will have to exsteand when i will be done! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

chakra1

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 am
Hahaha XD Ditching school for manga! I suppose one is considerably more appealing than the other. hehe. I'm sure if you stay up all night you'll manage to read them all by tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:11 am
I haven't read the magna, well any magna. I have seen the anime series and I own it. But I haven't finish watching it yet. There is a plot even from the insane amounts of violence.  

Kagome440

Cheremy LeBeau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:08 am
Kagome440
I haven't read the magna, well any magna. I have seen the anime series and I own it. But I haven't finish watching it yet. There is a plot even from the insane amounts of violence.

I haven't read the manga either, but I love what I've seen of the anime so far. The violence came as shock to me, cos I wss leant the series and didn't know what it was about XD  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff