Advertise the GUILD

To help the guild grow in numbers, I have thought of a small idea to advertise the Guild to others. Here are a list of suggestions for everyone to read, and to do, if you want (I strongly suggest that you do this to help).

1. Put a banner in your signature.
We have different banners so you can put in your signature. That way, people can see it and click on it. The more people see us, the more they will come.

2. Send PMs to friends
If you know someone that is interested in the serie, please send a PM to this person, inviting him/her to the guild. Please, do not forget to mention it's an English Guild.

3. Invite people
Now... This is an interesting little thing. If you know a few people that aren't on Gaia Online and you know they would love to join the guild, you can invite them and tell them about the guild.

Also, I suggest that with number #2 and #3, you invite 5 people in the Guild. I have put in the rules to join something in this effect. This way, I will know who invited who.

And now... LETS MAKE PEOPLE SEE US!

Quote:
If you haven't noticed, the previous topic about this has been lock for a reason: the new topic will be more structure and I have manage to think up of an idea how to do things.