Reply Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals
Try To Volunteer Sometimes! :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wold_Demon17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:35 am
Hey, I just wanted to say thor deonate to some like the Seacrest Wolf Preserve that I might go to in the summer. When you help out it DOES make a difference ^_^ just wanted to say that and thank you smile

p.s some preserves I found:
Seacrest Wolf peserve
Wolf Howl Animal Preserve
Shambala Preserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:01 pm
I like The World Wildlife Foundation, I also adopted a pet at our local Zoo, we get our kitties for Cat Welfare, and never forget our Forgotten Four Paws throughout the year. Thanks for the info on your charitys.  

lilithskye
Vice Captain

Nalubej

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 pm
Once I'm done being "underage" I'm going to volunteer at animal shelters. I'd like to feed stray animals and keep them warm and comfortable...this includes ALL stray animals! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 am
Kawaii Turtle
Once I'm done being "underage" I'm going to volunteer at animal shelter.

Same here.  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Sarahmooo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm
I really want to volunteer at our local animal shelter but I can't until I'm fourteen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 pm

I start training to volunteer at the New England Aquarium this weekend. Our aquarium is doing amazing things for preservation of sea life and the planet. They use the power they have as a popular attraction to teach people about conservation, sustainable seafood, and ways that people can help in their everyday lives. They also take part in rescues of many hurt or stranded animals along beaches and other places. I'm proud to be a volunteer there because of all the wonderful things they are doing for animals.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sarahmooo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:12 pm
Vanilla eXee

I start training to volunteer at the New England Aquarium this weekend. Our aquarium is doing amazing things for preservation of sea life and the planet. They use the power they have as a popular attraction to teach people about conservation, sustainable seafood, and ways that people can help in their everyday lives. They also take part in rescues of many hurt or stranded animals along beaches and other places. I'm proud to be a volunteer there because of all the wonderful things they are doing for animals.

That sounds amazing, I wish I could do something like that but I live in a very small town and the only thing I know of I'll be able to volunteer at is the animal shelter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:54 pm

I love it there, it's hard work but very worth it.

Animal shelters are great places to volunteer as well because they do so much to help animals in need! Plus you'll be able to meet like minded people who don't think you're crazy for caring too much!

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

I His Neko_Rawr I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 pm
I volunteered at an local animal shelter called Friends for Life but now my said to volunteer at the local spca because well at Friends for Life there is a big problem with fleas all over the place and one unlucky day I got flea bites all over my behind if you saw it you'd probably puke on the inside I had to go to the emergency room and get medication cream and did my mom except she got bit only a little on her stomach. The doctors diagnosed me and my mom as having Scabies meaning infected bug bites which really sucks good thing the bites are gone but we still keep the medication just in case. I'm going to go volunteer at the local spca now starting....well when me and my mom aren't busy because she's tyring to get her master's degreee through one of those internet college things and she gets a lot of projects from the website. She stays reading what kind of project/ work she has to do and does it while being on the computer for at least 6 hours a day. I on the other hand am busy with my school's robotics club yesterday we had a chicken fundraiser and we had to cook 1000 chickens it took about from 8am-12pm it was really exhausting and my hair smelled of smoke after. I had to come home after I was finished and shower then I went to sleep. Me and other robotics members had to be at the school at 6:45am to meet up with each other then follow the teacher to where we had to cook the chicken at which was 45 minutes away from school.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 pm
biggrin *_* +_+  

kenzie817

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers