Random chatter. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anlina
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:52 pm
Chat, post random crap and hangout here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:33 pm
I cannot get over how adorable my kitty is. I'm just so totally in love with her... it's hard to leave her alone and not pick her up or pet her constantly.  

Anlina
Captain

bp56

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:37 pm
I once bought a magazine that had cat astrology in it and what humans by their human astrology sign went well with which cat. They are the same signs just not in the same time as the human version.
If any one is interested in finding out what their cat(s) are and how they correspond to yours I will try and find it.
Just post letting me know you are interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:54 pm
That would be spiffy. I'd be interested to see that and compare.  

Anlina
Captain

sillie4cats

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:27 pm
i'm interested too!!!

random crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh how i love thee. tapioka!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm
It would help if I could find it. sweatdrop  

bp56

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Anlina
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Hoookay. Kitty tongue in the belly button - officially one of the weirdest feelings ever. eek

I don't mind her grooming me, but that was a little much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:39 pm
Anlina
Hoookay. Kitty tongue in the belly button - officially one of the weirdest feelings ever. eek

I don't mind her grooming me, but that was a little much.

LMAO...yeah, I'd say so.  

sqooky

Blue Eyed Ditz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:54 pm
Try waking up to a kitty licking your eyelid, that's not a very nice feeling either. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Eww, that just sounds painful.

Our first cat, Kitty, was extremely stand-offish and didn't like to be picked up or petted and was generally just not affectionate. But she would come into the bedroom and night and lick your ears until they were raw, which I guess was her way of showing her love. Love hurts, apparently.

In other news, Violet keeps dragging raw meat all over the carpet. >< Cleaning chicken blood off the rug is not fun, but I bet explaining to my husband why there is chicken blood on the rug would be even less fun.  

Anlina
Captain

Blue Eyed Ditz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:03 pm
Oh wow. The worst my cats ever drag over the carpet is their butts after they've used the litterbox. That's not pleasant either.

How are they getting the chicken?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:08 pm
She's on a raw diet, so she gets whole chicken legs and wings for some of her meals. I think she just prefers to eat them on the carpet, cause they don't slide around as much as on her plate or placemat, which I can certainly understand, but it doesn't make raw chicken on the rug any better.  

Anlina
Captain

Blue Eyed Ditz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:18 pm
Any rooms without carpet you can put her in until she's done? I'd much rather clean blood up from tile then from carpet. Plus, there's enough damage done to this carpet from claws and digging, I wouldn't want to add blood to the equation too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:37 pm
I'm seriously considering getting a baby gate for the kitchen, since it's got no door. The only other options for hard floors in this place are the bathroom (not exactly the best place to be eating) or the storage closet (tiny, packed with stuff.)

Thank god, Violet doesn't claw the carpets. That would be a major issue.  

Anlina
Captain

Blue Eyed Ditz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm
That's actually the exact same layout as my apartment.

Only Esper (don't know if you saw my intro to my cats or not, but he's a monster) claws the carpet and it's only in one corner really. He's clawed up a few inches of carpet so far. I've had to put my phonebook there to keep him from getting at it. He's slowly tearing all the pages out of it. Sometimes he picks at the carpet when he's bored though, but that's nothing sever.  
An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff