Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An abnormal love of cats
Introduce yourself and your kitties Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth MeowMeowz

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 pm
Hi, I’m Lindsey, and Cats are my drug. They’re my favorite thing in the world even though I’m extremely allergic to them (If I slept in the same room with one I would probably die.).

I have two wonderful kitties—Blackie and Butterball.

I’ve had Blackie (or, rather, he’s had me) ever since I was three (fourteen years). He’s a non-pedigree black-and-white cat and he’s the king of the world and the perfect little gentleman. He looks like he’s wearing a tuxedo. He doesn’t have a tail anymore because my mom ran over it (on accident) about seven years ago. He walks around with that dignified sophistication that only cats have.

Butterball was given to me last fall when my second cat, Kyo, died. He’s a big ball of orange, and he’s my little baby. I spoil him way more than I should because he’s got me wrapped around those gigantic paws of his. His sister, Teeny, lives up the road with my grandparents and I get to see her from time to time.

I love my kitties so much and cherish each day that I get to spend my time with them! smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:32 pm
Hey I have a black cat named Salem that I recently got. He is less than 1 year old and is really playful. He always has energy and tends to chase imaginary things. He has made two holes in the walls of my house already trying to attack unknown invisable things. lol I recently had my dear kitty Furby run away and hasnt been found... sad .  

Yumixfan

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:56 pm
God this guild is ridiculously inactive.

I have a fat black cat. Nuff said. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 pm
it is inactive! thought I'd reintroduce myself, since so much has changed.

My nickname online is Akiko. I am a senior in college. I will be receiving my Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing next May.

I have an adorable kitty and I live with another adorable kitty.

Mine is named Kuma. He is two and a half years old. I adopted him when he was three months old. He's a tuxdeo cat with smoke fur along his back. His sides recently turned grey. He is very short and stocky and has enormous paws. He's playful and cuddly and essentially perfect.

I live with Tiber, my roommate's cat. Tiber is a fluffy orange tabby. He loves everyone (as long as he's met them before) and likes laps. He was a rescue cat from the Humane Society. I believe he is five years old.  

psychofirewitch

Fashionable Lover

An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas