Lost without you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilithskye
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:36 pm
You went away so suddenly, I wasn't there but I know it wasn't peacefully the way you went. I miss your black fur, your wet black nose, the way your breath smelled like death. The way your tounge was scratchy on my nose when you liked it. I miss your purr and your paws. I miss having you asleep in my arms, so young I could clip your claws without waking you up. Kittens sleep that deeply. How you would let me look at your teeth and check your ears. You were my little man, my boy kitty that looked like my female cat Katelyn who passed from old age. You should still be here, you should never have been taken so soon. I want to cry but anger for the one who took you still fills my soul. The tears are there, I can feel them, I only wish I could taste them, then I will know I am truly greaving for your departure. I have not cried, I want to, just not ready to say good bye, Yet!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:51 am
Im so sorry for you!

The guinea pig that i have had LITERLY for half my life has died. no not like yours. I had to watch mine. jellow for his stomache. eyes skwinted. loosing life. In a box now. a cloth. a wooden house crying  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:09 pm
lilithskye
You went away so suddenly, I wasn't there but I know it wasn't peacefully the way you went. I miss your black fur, your wet black nose, the way your breath smelled like death. The way your tounge was scratchy on my nose when you liked it. I miss your purr and your paws. I miss having you asleep in my arms, so young I could clip your claws without waking you up. Kittens sleep that deeply. How you would let me look at your teeth and check your ears. You were my little man, my boy kitty that looked like my female cat Katelyn who passed from old age. You should still be here, you should never have been taken so soon. I want to cry but anger for the one who took you still fills my soul. The tears are there, I can feel them, I only wish I could taste them, then I will know I am truly greaving for your departure. I have not cried, I want to, just not ready to say good bye, Yet!

Oh, thats so sad. One of my cats, a gray and orange tabby kitten that I named Tina, died the other day, crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Aww I thought cats had nine lives? cry  

Nalubej

userbaby123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:07 pm
Oh, thats so sad, One of my birds died i know how u feel b/c i went thro the same thing crying crying

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 pm
That was beautifully written. So sorry for your loss *hugs*  

unchained-aura
Captain

Sarahmooo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Oh, I'm so sorry..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Very sad. I personally hate it when I'm not there when one of my pets is dying, even if it's a peaceful and controlled death. My first dog (we'd had her since I was three) had to be put down when i was sixteen. We were out of town and got a call from the vet where she was being boarded that she'd just started bleeding internally everywhere, and the only thing the could do was keep her alive for the 12 hours it would take for us to load up and get back, so we had them just end her suffering without us. While I'm glad we didn't make her sit in pain, I still feel horribly guilty that I wasn't there.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Sorry for everyone's losses! When I had to put my little Fuzzle down last year, my brother and I got to be there with him and I got to hold him.

It must be so much harder not to be there. There's a certain comfort for me that I was able to make the decision and be there to hold him in his last minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:14 pm
Lady Nekochan
Very sad. I personally hate it when I'm not there when one of my pets is dying, even if it's a peaceful and controlled death. My first dog (we'd had her since I was three) had to be put down when i was sixteen. We were out of town and got a call from the vet where she was being boarded that she'd just started bleeding internally everywhere, and the only thing the could do was keep her alive for the 12 hours it would take for us to load up and get back, so we had them just end her suffering without us. While I'm glad we didn't make her sit in pain, I still feel horribly guilty that I wasn't there.

Aw, you don't need to feel guilty.
You couldn't have known it would happen, and at least you had the heart to end her suffering.

Sarahmooo

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Skittleo
Lady Nekochan

Aw, you don't need to feel guilty.
You couldn't have known it would happen, and at least you had the heart to end her suffering.
I'll always feel guilty about stuff like that. I think it helps me realize how important it is for me to be there. I can't image how suck-ish it would be to be dying in a vet's office with complete strangers.... Most of our other animals have either passed away at home or had one or more family members with them, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 am
I just found out that my friend's rabbit just died last Tuesday. It's very sad because Patches, the rabbit, was a really great pet. In honor of her my friend, kikioblack, posted a little memorial page about her along with some pictures in her journal.

I thought it was very sweet, if you get a chance to read it I posted the link below.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&u=4449462  

Tomokie Masen

Angelic Fairy

11,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Building the Army 50

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Memorials

Here is a website where you can "light" a virtual candle in memory of your pet. It'll stay lit for 48 hours. You can write their name or whatever you want about them, or a message to them or something and whenever people click that candle, they'll see the message you left for your pet. I think it's a really great thing. You'll oftentimes find a memorial there to my little Brucey.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:33 pm
very sad my kitty just died 2 days ago crying so sad so sad  

lovestoned637

Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas