Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:21 pm
If she didn't marry Penbar or if Light hadn't gotten to her, I think Naomi would have made a good woman for L. *some spoilers for the novel here*

They worked well together on the BB serial murder case, and even tested each others fighting skills. She's smart and kicks butt.

Naomi also clearly had strong feelings for L, or at least a lot of respect, to lower her gaurd as she did when Light starting talking as if he knew L.
And L did mention knowing her, although it was in passing and he needed a jog in memory to do so, but it could be enough that he mentioned her at all to say that he held her in a high enough regard to remember at all. Surely a detective of the world can't remember everybody. Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:51 am
I like this pairing. When Naomi talked about L with her tone of voice and her words my thoughts immediatly said 'she sounds like she's in love with him.' They would make a good couple. L obviously likes her too.....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:09 pm
Gabby Logic
And L did mention knowing her, although it was in passing and he needed a jog in memory to do so, but it could be enough that he mentioned her at all to say that he held her in a high enough regard to remember at all. Surely a detective of the world can't remember everybody. Dx
I think that he could have pretended that he didn't really remember her so that Light wouldn't try to dig into Naomi's past to find out more about L. He probably would have found out about B's connection to L and wouldn't have killed him, which I've done a bit of figuring and Light killed B just around the time that he and L played their tennis match. He could have easily tried to get in touch with B and found out L's real name. Which would suck for L. But all of this is just a random thought of mine...

I do love this pairing a lot. <3 I mean, Naomi kicked L down a flight of stairs. That is kind of cute, in an odd way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:21 pm
L Lawliet
Gabby Logic
I think that he could have pretended that he didn't really remember her so that Light wouldn't try to dig into Naomi's past to find out more about L. He probably would have found out about B's connection to L and wouldn't have killed him, which I've done a bit of figuring and Light killed B just around the time that he and L played their tennis match. He could have easily tried to get in touch with B and found out L's real name. Which would suck for L. But all of this is just a random thought of mine...

I do love this pairing a lot. <3 I mean, Naomi kicked L down a flight of stairs. That is kind of cute, in an odd way.
The pairing needs more fanart definatly. I really need to buy the novel, from what little I know the story sounds funny and cute even though it's strange.

I don't know when B died so I always figured L got on the Kira case because of BB's death. Or maybe that's just my inner fangirl slashing them.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:39 pm
Oh goodness.

I... I love this pairing as well~
Theres only four couples I like in DN and two of them have already been spotted here!

I'm glad there are at least some fans alike! :D
heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:42 pm
Tea with Bubbly
Oh goodness.

I... I love this pairing as well~
Theres only four couples I like in DN and two of them have already been spotted here!

I'm glad there are at least some fans alike! :D
heart
Even if your pairing is the most off base, weird, or whatever, there should be at least one mor fan that likes it also. Expecially with such a big fandom, some are probably just not admitting it. ;D

I've seen a few fanarts of this pairing, but I didn't save the pictures. D:  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:54 pm
i love pairings..btw naomi and L looks perfect!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:34 am
This pairing kicks so much a**. LxMisa is cute, but LxNaomi is OMGWTFPWN.

I'm pretty sure if she and L had gotten together, her death probably wouldn't have happened, cause there'd be no "dead fiancee" Raye Penber to make her go to talk to L and end up running into Kira. His death most likely still would have happened, and she would have come to the same conclusion that Kira could kill without using heart attacks anyway.

And the way they interact in the novel, it's funny! Poor L though...

UltimaMage3

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:18 am
It's a shame there wasn't much of an opportunity for a relationship, because after reading the novel I'm convinced Naomi would have been a wonderful woman for L.

Also, pimp time:
Here is a livejournal comm for the pairing.
I really liked this fanfiction (I should get around to reading the other fanfics on the comm...) and an old drabble by me .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:56 pm
I'm going to go to Barns and Nobles sometime in April, so I really hope that Another Note is there. I want to know more about Naomi/L interactions from that novel, but I don't want to spoil every bit by reading what's posted online.

I think I saw that Livejournal comm before, but figured it would be very small. I should go check it out. biggrin  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:20 pm
Okay I have Another Note read. The part I got the most vibes from was when L asked Naomi if she thought Ryuzaki was cool after she described B's odd behavior that matches with L's own. And then she goes on to say how weird Ryuzaki is. xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 am
caramel_lover_taca
i love pairings..btw naomi and L looks perfect!

It really does! I mean they're meant for one another!!! I wonder what their babies would look like...  

Saya_Otonashi_67

kittychan45

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:11 pm
they fought?? I thought...hm I like the pairing though. that would be intresting to see. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:47 am
They seem like a cute couple  

Blind Anbu

Katsumi KojimaXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:18 pm
L and Naomi don't really make a good couple to me in my opinion
but hey anything is possible; I'm not saying they would make a terrible.  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff