Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Ideas for a SasuNaru/NaruSasu story Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

el_luna88
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:21 pm
I found a site where you are able to make fanfics of any anime and i need an idea(any idea i dont care)to make this fanfic
if you want to know the site just simply ask me
*all ideas will be taken serious and dont feel bad if i dont choose ur idea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:41 pm
el_luna88
I found a site where you are able to make fanfics of any anime and i need an idea(any idea i dont care)to make this fanfic
if you want to know the site just simply ask me
*all ideas will be taken serious and dont feel bad if i dont choose ur idea
What kind of story do you want to write about?  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

el_luna88
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:47 pm
I wanna write a sasunaru story with humour or kind of a story with different parts(chapters)in it and to make it intresting  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:50 pm
el_luna88
I wanna write a sasunaru story with humour or kind of a story with different parts(chapters)in it and to make it intresting
I suggest your plot to be SasuNaru everyday life in the Konaha. And put in some humor here and there. They can go on little dates, train, fight and etc.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

el_luna88
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:58 pm
oh like an advent calender I could try that thanks! 4laugh but where to start...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:01 pm
el_luna88
oh like an advent calender I could try that thanks! 4laugh but where to start...
Your welcome.
You could start off like any other day. Naruto yelling at Sasuke for no reason at all.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Sharayu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:23 am
Are you a good writer? If you are, I would like to make a request if it's not too much to ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:03 pm
well i guess im pretty good but sure ill take a request 3nodding  

el_luna88
Crew

Sharayu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:05 pm
Oh yay! Thank you!

On to my request...

One word: Roleplaying.

Naruto dressed up as the Hokage (He will be hokage...one day >.>) and Sasuke as the captured prisoner/missing nin with the shackles and everything. I had originally wanted to make this idea into a oneshot but I probably will never have the time to do it and so I hope you will fulfill this itch to get this idea out there for me. And don't worry this is NOT NaruSasu.

On to details (and I am being really specific here): I want it to start off with Naruto walking down an dark corridor, you can put in Izumo and Kotetsu as bodyguards to add on to the effect that he's 'hokage'. They will be payed handsomely later by Sasuke. Okay anyways they walk down the dark hallway to the jailcell where Sasuke is being kept. Naruto/hokage walks in and sits down across from him. He says something to the effect of you know why you are here and starts listing the crimes he has done against konoha and that the council has agreed to sentence him to death by hanging.

IMPORTANT DETAIL: It is best to not reveal Naruto's identity from the beginning to add on to the suspense. The fact that Tsunade and Naruto are both blond makes it easier.

Back to the details: So he lists the crimes and he (just call him the 'blonde' or 'hokage' for the sake of his gender and identity not being revealed) asks Sasuke, "You are about to be hung for treason, do you have any last wishes?"
Sasuke: "Can I ask for anything?"
Naruto/'blonde': "Anything as long as you're not asking me to spare your life."
Sasuke: "Hn, so anything besides that and you'll fulfill it?"
Naruto/'blonde': "Yes, if it's in my power to do so."
And then Sasuke says in a low voice so that Naruto/hokage is the only one that can hear this, "My last wish is to ******** you right here, right now on this floor until all of Konoha can hear you scream out my name as I pound into you. Now...could you find it in your power to do that, dobe?"

-end detail rant-

And that's exactly how I want it to happen. The lemon if you want to do one is up to you how you want to do it. How Sasuke convinced Naruto to do the roleplaying is also up to you. But the part with the dialogue I am absolutely a**l about it being in there and also how Naruto's identity is revealed only when Sasuke utters the word 'dobe'.

Sorry if I seem controlling but I have been wanting to write this lemon oneshot thing for almost a year and never got to it. So I hope you will excuse my analness and hopefully will except my rather long request.

Oh and you can end it with Tsunade wondering where her Hokage robe went so that your readers know that Naruto isn't really hokage and that's where they got the robe for the roleplaying. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:48 pm
okay i can totally do that and now I cant wait to write it!! biggrin  

el_luna88
Crew

el_luna88
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:30 pm
o_O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm
Que? What's with the 'o_O'?

Sharayu

Dr Sensitivity

Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:53 pm
Hn could I ask what site it is I want to read your story. Maybe you could send me the ones you wrote?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:34 am
for the humor that lntransigent wrote about having naruto yell at sasuke, it could be that sasuke saved naruto on a mission, so now naruto is pissed that now he owes sasuke. and you could fly with it from there. if that's any help. sweatdrop  

kittyluck13

Ekia Emu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:55 am
i would love it to see sasuke crying in front of naruto!!!
MUHAHAHAHA!!!!...
sorry... redface  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas