Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Debate: Are we bias? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money
View Results

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:15 pm
Good evening to you all. I am this guild's vice captain and from here on out I will also be creating the discussion and debate forums.

Let me ask you all a question. Do you think we, SasuNaru and NaruSasu fans bias? Please refer to a dictionary if you don't know this word. If we are, please explain. How are we bias and why.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:19 pm
Didn't we discuss about this somewhere? O.o Well, no matter.
I think we are but we can't help it, can we? No one can not be bias it's like a human thing...for them to be bias.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Gamexrocks
I think we are but we can't help it, can we? No one can not be bias it's like a human thing...for them to be bias.

A human thing...? I believe it is quite the opposite. For humans to automatically judge another from their appearance. It all depends on how you were raised. Some hetero fans will think only a boy and a girl can be a couple because they're used to seeing that. It's human nature and how you were raised. It doesn't come out of nowhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:31 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

A human thing...? I believe it is quite the opposite. For humans to automatically judge another from their appearance. It all depends on how you were raised. Some hetero fans will think only a boy and a girl can be a couple because they're used to seeing that. It's human nature and how you were raised. It doesn't come out of nowhere.

False!

Actually, what I meant is human nature not thing. Moving on, it's how an individual looks at the world. Because not everyone listens or believe what their parents say. And it is also their own choice to like what ever things they like. It's not really how they were born. Yes I do know that if they're used to seeing such things like, fairy tales, where girls always get their love. But they can also change their opinion.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

False!

Actually, what I meant is human nature not thing. Moving on, it's how an individual looks at the world. Because not everyone listens or believe what their parents say. And it is also their own choice to like what ever things they like. It's not really how they were born. Yes I do know that if they're used to seeing such things like, fairy tales, where girls always get their love. But they can also change their opinion.

Not true.

If they can change their opinion don't you think there would be less Naruhina fans? And SakuSasu? Everyone are different and yes, it is human nature but like I said, it's how they were raised to see the world. For example, a rich fellow grew up thinking that poor people are savages.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:39 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

False!

Not true.

If they can change their opinion don't you think there would be less Naruhina fans? And SakuSasu? Everyone are different and yes, it is human nature but like I said, it's how they were raised to see the world. For example, a rich fellow grew up thinking that poor people are savages.
Your point?

Yes, it is how they were born to see the world but they can also change. A rich person can change his/her personality.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:44 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

False!

Not true.

Your point?

Yes, it is how they were born to see the world but they can also change. A rich person can change his/her personality.
My point is that it's not neccessarliy human nature when not even half of the population of the world change, some will even stay bias until the ends of the Earth. It's what they believe in that makes them bias.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:15 pm
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

False!

Not true.

Your point?

My point is that it's not neccessarliy human nature when not even half of the population of the world change, some will even stay bias until the ends of the Earth. It's what they believe in that makes them bias.

Then that will also lead us in thinking that no one can change? Quite the contrary, in fact they do change. Even if takes weeks, months, years, they'll change, eventually.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:17 pm
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks
1ntransigent
Gamexrocks

False!

Not true.

Your point?

Then that will also lead us in thinking that no one can change? Quite the contrary, in fact they do change. Even if takes weeks, months, years, they'll change, eventually.
Some do, and some don't. It all depends on the person.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 pm
Aren't the hetero fans more bias? Because even though there's no evidence what so ever showing that Naruto actually "likes" Hinata. They stay believe in it. And yet they hate slash pairings because it's wrong to them and they prefer Naruhina because it's cute.  

AraiHito
Crew

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:26 pm
Zubora
Aren't the hetero fans more bias? Because even though there's no evidence what so ever showing that Naruto actually "likes" Hinata. They stay believe in it. And yet they hate slash pairings because it's wrong to them and they prefer Naruhina because it's cute.
Wrong, slash pairing fans also do that. Putting two boys together even though they have no evidence that shows they like each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:28 pm
1ntransigent
Zubora
Wrong, slash pairing fans also do that. Putting two boys together even though they have no evidence that shows they like each other.

Buuut, hetero fans put a girl and a guy together even though it's one sided. And just because they're together. Slash fans do that too but if hetero fans know it's one sided. Why do they believe that will happen but not a slash pairing? They are more bias then us.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora

Buuut, hetero fans put a girl and a guy together even though it's one sided. And just because they're together. Slash fans do that too but if hetero fans know it's one sided. Why do they believe that will happen but not a slash pairing? They are more bias then us.
Actually, we're all bias. And no, they can not be more bias then us because everyone are different. I bet even a SasuNaru/ NaruSasu is really bias.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:33 pm
Zubora
1ntransigent
Zubora

Yet, we know that it's shounen and we still like this pairing.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas