Boss advice? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hardest KH1 Boss Battle?
  Platinum Match (Sephiroth)
  Phantom
  Riku (Any version... I personally hate him in the islands XD)
  Any final boss battle against Ansem
  KZ
  Other
  I WILL PWN YOU WITH THE ULTIMATE KEYBLADE U POLL WHORE! >:(
View Results

Sephirothfan4223

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:10 pm
Does anyone have a good strategy for Phantom and/or Kurt Zisa (idk how to spell it XP)? Gettin annoyed with them... actually ik HOW to beat the phantom but i SUCK at it XD
Bleh.
They are the only 2 bosses I can't beat... beat like every collesium thingy tho even Platinum Match :p
Any good advice?

I will give advice for other fights if someone's havin trouble with some other boss :p

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:59 pm
Seeing as to I have never even tried to fight any of them aside from Sephiroth in the first one, I would be a bad choice to ask. MetalWing hasn't even beaten Sephiroth and that doesn't make her happy.  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:29 am
I'd have to say that if I picked on of those It would have to be Phantom, he was really just too annoying for his own good...
but if you think about it the very top most annoying boss would be the Organization menber in Hollow Bastion, he was very VERY hard to kill, but that is KH:FM... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:54 pm
lol LadyAnlu XD
Sephiroth was a pain.... one day I sat down in front of my PS2 and I didn't get off until I beat him :p
Ugghhh............. took forever XP

Totally agree with you Haui_Yali on the phantom... he IS too annoying for his own good XD
I quit trying to beat him cos he ticked me off too much :p
I KNOW how to beat him...... but... ehh............ IT'S TOO HARD X_X
I can't get the timing on freezing the clock... :p
Odd thing is he ALWAYS goes for Donald when I fight him which is a royal pain since he casts spells at random ANYWAY...... XD  

Sephirothfan4223

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:10 pm
That makes it difficult if he keeps going for Donald. MetalWing and I have it set up where Donald keeps casting heal on us and he doesn't use any other major spell. That would make my life living hell if I ever tried to go up against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:19 am
Kurt Zisa was SOOOOOOO ANNOYING!! I hated not being able to heal myself cuz he'd sap my magic and he took forever to hit! Sephiroth you just needed to read his pattern. After a while, he becomes so predictable.  

Claeris

Sephirothfan4223

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:28 pm
Yeah... Sephiroth's easier once you have fought him enough times and got pwned within an inch of sanity... XD
KZ is a pain in the you know wot...... X_X
Ugghh...... @_@
lawl...
I am SO bored right now XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:56 pm
ditto the boredum thing...
Like most bosses in regular RPG's the KH & KH2 Bosses are all based on the players level in the game...
this is not included however in the hidden bosses, they can be challenged whenever and on whatever level.
I believe that this, is the reason they are always so dang hard... xp
But other than that they all have a time (or opening gap) where it is possible to hit them, just find it and youll beat them all in no time flat... mrgreen  

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MetalWing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:31 pm
Sephi of course, for toughest boss. I've beaten every boss and secret boss in KH1, save for him. The boss fights that are part of the story are so much fun however.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:30 am
Did you even beat the phantom from Neverland?? Or Kurt Zisa from Agrabah?? I didn't even see you attempt to beat them....  

ladyAnlu
Captain

MetalWing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:35 pm
I think because I might've already beaten them..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:23 am
My friend and I have a system. She play the DS while I play KH. When I get to a boss, I lose once, and she sighs and beats the boss for me. The only boss I ever beat by myself was Demyx.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:27 am
The only boss that I had a very very hard time with in KH1 was the Organization member in Hollow Bastion... the rest of them were hard but I did manage to beat them in under 6 tries
The Organization member took me like 12-15 tries to kill him... stupid lasers... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:30 am
That one was probably Xigbar.  

sunnykitty19990330

Anxious Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:36 am
acctually I think that it was Xemnas, he was fighting just like him except he was going like 2x the speed that he does in KH2... it was crazy... if I hadn't summoned Tinkerbell and Bambi I don't think that Donald would have lived... sweatdrop
Crazy, that is the best word for it! lol  
Beyond the Worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces