Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Back to Guilds

Reply Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear
Questions, feedback, opinions, and suggestions for the Guild Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:51 pm
Questions, feedback, opinions, and suggestions for the Guild

This is where we will be Answering all of your Questions; and is a quick way for you just to get a message out to us.

We will do our best to make this place something that can be enjoyed by all. And for all of us at The Saint Seiya Guild, thank you for your questions, feedback, opinions, and suggestions in advance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:38 pm
Since a few of us are already on, I have a quick little proposal. I would like to make a Saint Seiya RP. First off, I'd like permission to do that before I make one. Secondly, if we did make one, what should the setting be for it? I'd love ideas for one.  

CyroByrd

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:01 pm
CyroByrd
Since a few of us are already on, I have a quick little proposal. I would like to make a Saint Seiya RP. First off, I'd like permission to do that before I make one. Secondly, if we did make one, what should the setting be for it? I'd love ideas for one.

I love the idea actually, but if it has to be AU, please make sure to consider that if it's an After Hades everything that was before is still possibly happen.

And I might (I need to discuss with my Vice-Captain) make a subforum for the RPG.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:07 pm
HikariJay
CyroByrd

I love the idea actually, but if it has to be AU, please make sure to consider that if it's an After Hades everything that was before is still possibly happen.

And I might (I need to discuss with my Vice-Captain) make a subforum for the RPG.

Actually, I just started it. Can we delete it somehow, make the subforum, and place it there? I'm going to send you a PM with some questions, okay?  

CyroByrd

Hedera Helix
Vice Captain

Astral Lunatic

24,150 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:09 pm
HikariJay
CyroByrd

Making a sub album for Saint Seiya RPs sounds like a good plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:57 pm
I finished setting it up, with the advice you gave me. Can we start it now?  

CyroByrd

PadawanCyn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:49 pm
I noticed you don't have a lot of info on Episode G, besides the standard summary. I've translated the first volume to english, but since it says in the rules thread not to put up links, I was wondering if it would be okay to post? (as a sort of initial offering to the guild, see? ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:40 am
PadawanCyn
I noticed you don't have a lot of info on Episode G, besides the standard summary. I've translated the first volume to english, but since it says in the rules thread not to put up links, I was wondering if it would be okay to post? (as a sort of initial offering to the guild, see? ^^)

It's okay with me. You can put it up!  

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

PadawanCyn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:26 am
Great! One more thing: should I post it in the sticky or create a thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:30 am
Why not putting if in the sticky already created for the subject?  

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

PadawanCyn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:36 am
HikariJay
Why not putting if in the sticky already created for the subject?

It's just I know some people who don't like anyone other than admins and mods posting on stickies. I don't see anything wrong with it, but you never know. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:43 am
I'm allowing you since the translation of chapters is in subject and important for the information about the serie.  

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

CyroByrd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Allright, well I'm starting the RP now, once more people get on.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:49 pm
This is something I got from another Saint Seiya guild that I'm a member of. If there are other people interested, would you like information on the Zodiac?  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

Demonic rules3
Captain

2,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:55 pm
I find this a good idea. We'll put it in the general forum for now, until we find it a proper sub-forum to put it.  
Saint Seiya Guild - Takusu Mono he ~ My Dear

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff