Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i loves my music
  i eatsed the musics paper it was scrummys
  i have no idea what your talking about crazy lady
View Results

Englands Tudor Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:56 am
name ten tracks that would play out the soundtrack of your life and why you chose it!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:43 pm
lemme see.... 10 songs.... there are so many to choose from.

1. not falling by mudvayne- for my ability to pick myself up and keep moving after something traumatic knocks me down

2. cemetary gates by pantera- for all the funerals for friends and family i have attended over the years

3. i won't see you tonight part 1 by avenged sevenfold- for when my one girlfriend committed suicide

4. b***h by dope- for the 6 years i spent with my ex

5. if you could only see by tonic- for the special bond i have with my fiancee

6. paint it black by the rolling stones- for all the anger i've dealt with through the years

7. in your eyes by peter gabriel- for the feeling i get every time i look at my fiancee

8. not enough by flaw- for the feeling i get when i'm severely depressed, which happens all too often

9. watching over me by iced earth- for the feeling that my oldest friend is still with me, even 5 years after death

10. stairway to heaven by led zepplin- for my inevitable funeral (in many many many many years lol)

i could probably do a lot more songs if i took the time to think  

Super Buick

Englands Tudor Rose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:51 pm
Super Buick
lemme see.... 10 songs.... there are so many to choose from.

1. not falling by mudvayne- for my ability to pick myself up and keep moving after something traumatic knocks me down

2. cemetary gates by pantera- for all the funerals for friends and family i have attended over the years

3. i won't see you tonight part 1 by avenged sevenfold- for when my one girlfriend committed suicide

4. b***h by dope- for the 6 years i spent with my ex

5. if you could only see by tonic- for the special bond i have with my fiancee

6. paint it black by the rolling stones- for all the anger i've dealt with through the years

7. in your eyes by peter gabriel- for the feeling i get every time i look at my fiancee

8. not enough by flaw- for the feeling i get when i'm severely depressed, which happens all too often

9. watching over me by iced earth- for the feeling that my oldest friend is still with me, even 5 years after death

10. stairway to heaven by led zepplin- for my inevitable funeral (in many many many many years lol)

i could probably do a lot more songs if i took the time to think
oh paint it black excellent choice and peter gabriel *tips her hat to the excellent choices*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:12 am
Oh wow...I don't know if I can ever narrow it down to 10! I seem to find a way to make every song about me!!! Let me think on it a while and see if I can come up with something...  

Doressa
Captain

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:41 pm
Very good choices but narrowing it down to ten had to have been tough. I know my life revolves around music. I know my main theme song (its been longer than any other) would be kryptonite by three doors down, it just fits me. I look around and see everythings insane yet I still want to save the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:27 pm
Archangel Lionheart
Very good choices but narrowing it down to ten had to have been tough. I know my life revolves around music. I know my main theme song (its been longer than any other) would be kryptonite by three doors down, it just fits me. I look around and see everythings insane yet I still want to save the world.

music is my life. narrowing it down to only 10 songs was indeed difficult, and it took me a lot of time to get that list made up. i had to look at how my life was going and where it had been... then i went through and looked at my 3000 songs on my computer and came up with the list... granted, if i would have thought even longer, then some of those songs wouldn't be there. but i'm satisfied with it the way it is.  

Super Buick

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:23 pm
First of all this is a wonderful idea (I always love things that make people think of what their lives have been like and such). Second of all, I have to think a bit, but below is a rough idea of what I'm thinking right this very minute. 3nodding

1. Butterfly Kisses (for my relationship with my dad)

2. Bouelvard of Broken Dreams (my underlying theme of my life it seems)

3. The Dance and A Friend to Me (a tie for my ex-boyfriend and me, our relationship and song)

4. That's Just the Way It Is (another way of how my life seems to have always been)

5. Five Candles (during my suicidial years)

6. Sometimes When We Touch and Sha-La-La (Fmily Ties Theme) (a tie for my family theme)

7. Jesus Freak (for my spiritual rebirth)

8. Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Cheers Theme) (for how I always want to get away from this world and just have someone completely understand me)

9. He Aint Heavy (He's My Brother) (for my brother's and my theme/relationship)

10. Sisters are Doin' It for Themselves (I think that's the name; anyway for my mom's and my relationship)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:32 pm
(Another thread revival!)

1. I Just Called to Say I Love You (Stevie Wonder, not 100% sure of the title)- This song reminds me of my brother Paul and my mother. We all sang it in the car one time.

2. Fighter (Christina Aguilera)- Yes, it is a pop song, but it is bad @ss. When I think about all the things I've gotten through this song comes to mind. It's also great for writing and also is a big theme for one of my main chars!

3. Breaking the Habit (Linkin Park) Tribute to my depression years. People these days would be shocked to know I was suicidal on and off for half my life, and faced self harm issues.

4. It is Finished (Petra) one of the few Christian rock songs I enjoy. Catholicism is a big part of who I am.

5. Lift (Poets of the Fall). The line "Like the other day, when I thought you won't be coming back I came to realize my lackluster dreams" makes me think of my friends.

6. Everything (Michael Buble) I think of Yonsan/David and all the fun we have when we go out.

7. Stairway to Heaven (You better know this one) When my ex fiance stood me up and dumped me flat it was playing in the car when my mother drove 90 miles to come and cheer me up. This song has taken on a weird meaning to me-- the opening music reminds me of all the times I am at a crossroads and really need guidance.

8. Behind the Blue Eyes (The Who) Ok, so I'm Brown eyed, but the line "But my dreams are not as empty as my conscience seems to be" sums me up pretty well.

9. The Wishing Well (Connie Dover) If I ever get hitched, this song better be playing at some point. Hopefully my friends won't snag this for their weddings first!

10. Images and Words (Dream Theater) the perfect "something on your mind" song.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:29 pm
This is such an intense thread! eek I was going to try it, but I'm kind of daunted. Maybe when I'm procrastinating a bit later. sweatdrop I like everyone's responses so far- they're really deep and I feel like I've learned a good bit about each of you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:52 pm
Yeah, 10 songs is a toughie...I'll try to think of 10 and post later. whee  

Buyu

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas