The LxMisa Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute but I prefer...
  LxMisa of course!
  LightxMisa. I curiously came in here.
  LightxMisa. But I like this pairing too.
  MatsudaxMisa? I like the weird kind. O.o
  LxNoOne! He's an asexual. :3
View Results

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:24 pm
I know not a lot of people like this pairing... or even Misa. So if you don't like it, why are you in here? Dx

This a place to discuss LxMisa. Share pictures (as long as they don't go past the PG-13 mark of course. :3 ), writting, poems or whatever comes to mind.

Heck you can even discuss the strange stories of bashers. Dx

Like once someone asked me what my favorite pairing was. "I don't really have one. I watch the show for the story line not for romance." They egged me on until I confessed. They preceeded to preach to me how wrong that pairing was
(it was a different show of discussions, but if you would like to know it was Edward and Winry. D: ) and how so-so pairing was much better.
Ever since then I've never really voiced too many pairings I enjoy unless I know I won't be pelted with stones. x.x

Again if you don't like this pairing then don't post here at all. 3<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:27 pm
Well, I think this would've been a good pairing if Light wasn't in the picture, or if she didn't like Light.
But L might've been willing to be in a relationship with her, she said he was a big fan. Remember the part in the anime where he was mimicking her commercial? XD
And he also said he "might fall in love" when she gave him that peck on the face.

Haha, and their personalities kinda go well together, she's dumb and he's smart, she's chic and he's odd, and plus they would be the wierdest couple around, haha.  

SCP-511

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:30 am
This is my fav DN coupling!! Misa is stupid 4 picking Light... They would've been so cute. I could picture L staring at her magazine pictures. He would probably like the short leash heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:57 am
This is probably the only het pairing of DN that I actually support xD.
I just think L and Misa would look absolutely adorable together. Especially if she got him to dress up Lolita like she does. Honesltly, I'd love to see that happen. Cause we all kinda know L is an inner VK Arist :]
I swear, it's a cute overdose waiting to happen. > 3<.

`McLaren

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:39 pm
hmm... now that I think about it...
though she's stupid and L is smart... they could go together!
they have what the other person doesn't! xDD

but too bad Misa liked Light... grr!!
curse you Light! you and your lack of love for Misa!
L would actually do *forced* the things Misa wants him to do or give her and stuff...
I don't know why but you can just imagine it...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:46 am
Well..for me I'd have to say maybe.....I mean...I know that L is a sexual and Misa is like......well....I don't know a point for her so maybe they might belong together.

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:44 pm
I could see it working, but it would take a LOT of work. Misa just loves Light waaaaay too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:21 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
though she's stupid
Mokusei
she's dumb
Elisabell-angel enraged
Misa is stupid 4 picking Light...
Why is the belief that Misa is dumb the only thing that people seem to mention? Now, I'm not singling any of you out or trying to beat the truth into you, but it does bug me when people call her stupid. (But I do agree with Elisabell, because that was dumb on her part for 'falling in love' with Light) She's far from stupid. She was the first person to discover that Light was Kira. She covered her tracks surprisingly well in order to get in contact with him. She discovered that Higuchi was the third Kira as well, all through her own little investigations and making inferences from what Rem told her. But, since most of the main cast is insanely smart, her actions aren't really seen because she cannot compare to the level that L and Light were on. It also doesn't help that she's a blonde model, but but all of that doesn't make her dumb.

Sorry for the small rant, but seriously people, she's not unintelligent.

That being said, Misa/L probably my favorite DN pairing. :3

User Image  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:13 pm
L Lawliet
xX_Elysium_Xx
though she's stupid
Mokusei
she's dumb
Elisabell-angel enraged
Why is the belief that Misa is dumb the only thing that people seem to mention? Now, I'm not singling any of you out or trying to beat the truth into you, but it does bug me when people call her stupid. (But I do agree with Elisabell, because that was dumb on her part for 'falling in love' with Light) She's far from stupid. She was the first person to discover that Light was Kira. She covered her tracks surprisingly well in order to get in contact with him. She discovered that Higuchi was the third Kira as well, all through her own little investigations and making inferences from what Rem told her. But, since most of the main cast is insanely smart, her actions aren't really seen because she cannot compare to the level that L and Light were on. It also doesn't help that she's a blonde model, but but all of that doesn't make her dumb.

User Image

I personnally don't believe she's dumb I just think she was blinded in her judgement. She is smart enough to cover her tracks and take actions on her own yet all this is wasted on Light. He treats her as a portable set of shinigami eyes and believes she can't do anything on her own. L on the other hand treats her more independently and believes she can help them out and even gives her assignments. I just think she made a stupid decision by fallling for Light. She coulda had L.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:52 pm
True. If she would have fell for L, he may not have died. God. I cried so much when L died. Misa and L. Cute when Misa kissed him. I almost killed her though.
L is asexual DAMMIT!  

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:31 pm
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet
xX_Elysium_Xx
though she's stupid
Mokusei
she's dumb
Elisabell-angel enraged

User Image

I personnally don't believe she's dumb I just think she was blinded in her judgement. She is smart enough to cover her tracks and take actions on her own yet all this is wasted on Light. He treats her as a portable set of shinigami eyes and believes she can't do anything on her own. L on the other hand treats her more independently and believes she can help them out and even gives her assignments. I just think she made a stupid decision by fallling for Light. She coulda had L.
*hugs you* My thoughts exactly. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:49 am
L Lawliet
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet
xX_Elysium_Xx
though she's stupid
Mokusei
she's dumb
Elisabell-angel enraged

User Image

aw, I feel loved..... 4laugh Misa×L 4 ever! I have so many Misa×L pics on photobucket it's just weird.... Do you guys wanna see?  

Elisabell-angel enraged

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:01 am
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet
xX_Elysium_Xx
though she's stupid
Mokusei
she's dumb
Elisabell-angel enraged

User Image

aw, I feel loved..... 4laugh Misa×L 4 ever! I have so many Misa×L pics on photobucket it's just weird.... Do you guys wanna see?
Post 'em, post 'em! :D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:10 am
L Lawliet
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet
Elisabell-angel enraged
L Lawliet

User Image

Post 'em, post 'em! :D

I'll do it just as soon as my computer stops being a jackass! I have to do system recovery.... I have 2 use the Wii until it finishhes. Wii internet isn't as good....  

Elisabell-angel enraged

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:42 am
Everybody together now.... Awwww...... L+Misa=cuteness

User Image

User Image

User Image  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash