Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:04 am
Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

My goddaughter likes to wear my shoes. xD

"Are you wearing my shoes?"
"It's a my shoes."
"No, they're my shoes."
"It's a my shoes."

xD It's so cute how she says it! It's so funny!

I was nicer to her today. I decided I needed to change my thinking and realize she's only two and still a baby herself. AND, I decided that when she does things that irritate me, like ask for the tv on when she goes to bed, or ask for candy all the time, I need to realize it's not HER fault. It's her mom's... I shouldn't be mad at her for doing what she's taught. And I should look at her abilities to actually ask for those things as healthy. She turned the tv on once when I was putting her to bed. She knows it goes on. I shouldn't punish her for mistakes her mom is making. And I feel a lot better when interacting with her cause I've changed my mentality. surprised

Aww! And she was in hysterics today screaming for me! Her mom left a msg saying that she really misses me and is wanting me and I could hear her in the background screaming my name. =( Poor baby wanted her godmommy... I went over later and had a great time with her. ^_^ I missed her too. And she called me mom at one point. >> I decided I'm not going to correct her anymore if she says it again. <_< I like it when she calls me mom. heart

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 pm
xd That is SO CUTE!!! whee heart heart heart  

_kityz_r_us_
Vice Captain

Woobaba the Oobado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:40 pm
Jahzara Ashford
Like a father to impress, like a mother's mourning dress

My goddaughter likes to wear my shoes. xD

"Are you wearing my shoes?"
"It's a my shoes."
"No, they're my shoes."
"It's a my shoes."

xD It's so cute how she says it! It's so funny!

I was nicer to her today. I decided I needed to change my thinking and realize she's only two and still a baby herself. AND, I decided that when she does things that irritate me, like ask for the tv on when she goes to bed, or ask for candy all the time, I need to realize it's not HER fault. It's her mom's... I shouldn't be mad at her for doing what she's taught. And I should look at her abilities to actually ask for those things as healthy. She turned the tv on once when I was putting her to bed. She knows it goes on. I shouldn't punish her for mistakes her mom is making. And I feel a lot better when interacting with her cause I've changed my mentality. surprised

Aww! And she was in hysterics today screaming for me! Her mom left a msg saying that she really misses me and is wanting me and I could hear her in the background screaming my name. =( Poor baby wanted her godmommy... I went over later and had a great time with her. ^_^ I missed her too. And she called me mom at one point. >> I decided I'm not going to correct her anymore if she says it again. <_< I like it when she calls me mom. heart

If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

"A Jahzara stole my baby! gonk "  
// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces